Author Topic: She condemns the Tea Party...  (Read 617 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
She condemns the Tea Party...
« on: August 21, 2011, 08:23:01 AM »
  Maxine Waters says the Tea Party can go "straight to hell" !

http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/21/maxine-waters-the-tea-party-can-go-straight-to-hell/

One question please Maxine..  What makes you think any of us would like to spend any time at your house ?   ;)   :D   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: She condemns the Tea Party...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 08:36:40 AM »
the tea party is a hindrance to her illegal activities.
even Ron Paul stated that the blacks in DC are 95% semi criminal or fully criminal.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 08:49:45 AM »
the tea party is a hindrance to her illegal activities.
even Ron Paul stated that the blacks in DC are 95% semi criminal or fully criminal.

I'd be interested to see such a statement, purportedly made by Rep. Paul...

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 09:16:11 AM »
  Things are out there to find..and some of them appear to be documented.  Admittedly; one has to go back several or even many years.  I am inclined to believe a person can change..or I wouldn't believe in salvation.  However, a clean break with the past is usually evident.
  According to these links it appears Paul did make some "iffy" statements..but they seem to back up BUG's claim.
  http://www.realchange.org/ronpaul.htm

Now, being conservative, I don't "run on emotion", but rather..on FACT.  I don't condemn what a man says unless it is a LIE !
  If it is TRUE why the argument ?
  Here's another site worth reviewing;
   http://www.ralree.com/2007/12/14/ron-paul-is-not-a-racist/

To me, it rather looks like Ron Paul was not accusing so much as simply stating facts..but I don't have full info.  Some of his statements, while not being untrue ..were harsh, and he disavowed most of the harshness in 2001.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 09:27:57 AM »
IG, he also made 1 or 2 anti semite remarks.  this all took place in the same time frame as his black remarks.  but I'll still probably vote for him. Reagan changed, Perry has apparently changed.
we have some folks here that loves to bash every candidate except Paul so I thought I'd just show that everybody makes mistakes.
Reagan said republicans shouldn't bash republicans and I agree. bash democrats.

google "ron paul racist quotes"    I tried to copy/paste the site but it didn't work for me.

Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 11:10:45 AM »
I hope MW continues to bash the Tea Party. Alot of normal folks (nothing to do with color) are not on the same wavelength as MW anyway & this will draw good attention to the TP, as being the opposite as radical nutjobs like MW.
Her supporters already hate the Tea Party. So I would just saw to Mrs. MW, keep it up!!  ;D 
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 12:18:14 PM »
No doubt about it, Dr Paul used to have hoof in mouth disease.  Maxine Waters is living proof.  He once said blacks don't commit financial crimes, but look at her.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2011, 02:30:54 AM »
IG, he also made 1 or 2 anti semite remarks.  this all took place in the same time frame as his black remarks.  but I'll still probably vote for him. Reagan changed, Perry has apparently changed.
we have some folks here that loves to bash every candidate except Paul so I thought I'd just show that everybody makes mistakes.
Reagan said republicans shouldn't bash republicans and I agree. bash democrats.

google "ron paul racist quotes"    I tried to copy/paste the site but it didn't work for me.
       BUG;
    I have noticed the same thing you have..Nobody; Washington, Adams, Lincoln, TR, FDR and even Reagan. ..all had their flaws !  For heaven's sake....they are only human !  I keep telling people that only ONE perfect man EVER walked the face of this earth..and he's not running for president !
   Each time somebody who is ostensibly conservative, bashes a candidate who may be carrying the conservative banner..they are only helping to get der fuehrer re-elected !
   Yes of course, if Ron Paul is the standard bearer, I'll vote for him, even though he has (IMO) glaring faults in his foreign policy.
  He seems to want to ignore foreign threats..but the guy we have in there now, appears to want to ASSIST the foreign threats !

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2011, 02:44:18 AM »
IG, you're right. only one perfect man.
I know that I have plenty of faults and EVERY republican candidate beats what we have now.
and I would hope that the TP grows and keeps the heat on whoever is elected.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2011, 02:53:00 AM »
I certainly don't think that "EVERY REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE" beats what we have now. Some of them are as bad in different ways as Obama. I smell another "lessor of two evils election" coming around the corner.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett