Author Topic: Obama Moves Against Whites...Again  (Read 2351 times)

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
Obama Moves Against Whites...Again
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:53:54 AM »
Obama has issued a directive that the Federal work force, already disproportionatly non-white, should be more  "diverse."   This means racial discrimination against  better qualified white people (i.e. higher test scores, higher IQ, better history of job performance,  etc.).

This is called buying the black vote.  As yet, the gutless GOP has said nothing. They're too scared to defend Americans against "minorities". So hated are whites, white interests cannot even be defended.  How about a work force based on "merit"?

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2011/08/22/obama-orders-more-minority-hiring-in-federal-workforce/

Offline GRIMJIM

• GBO Supporter
Re: Obama Moves Against Whites...Again
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 01:13:49 PM »
How about a work force based on "merit"?

Now that's just crazy talk. ;)
GBO SENIOR MEMBER "IF THAT BALL COMES IN MY YARD I'M KEEPING IT!"

NRA LIFE MEMBER

UNION STEWARD CARPENTERS LOCAL 1027

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT US TO EAT ANIMALS, WHY DID HE MAKE THEM OUT OF MEAT?

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 01:39:26 PM »
  Now that's more of the same. What happened to the change?
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 12:53:33 AM »

As yet, the gutless GOP has said nothing. They're too scared to defend Americans against "minorities".  How about a work force based on "merit"?

They are to afraid to have the racist label applied, and lose the few black votes they have.

Work force based on merit?? We can't have that. The unions would have to go, because there would be no more unproductive employees to protect.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 01:46:44 AM »
  Could we hope to expect anything different from a "community activist" ?

Prejudice is only prejudice ..if it's working AGAINST them !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 04:01:11 AM »
Many keep saying the roits that are taking place in England and other places around the world will come here. The difference may be here the ones working and paying the taxes may roit .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 04:50:02 AM »
What's a roit?
Swingem

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 04:55:19 AM »
Sounds like some of that Angry White Man syndrome... GOPUSA is thinking it'll be good for votes. That, along with gays and abortion...

Sounds like he's done this before - when did he first Move Against Whites?

I read the article, and it didn't say anything about President Obama ordering any 'move against white people'

More likely, if I were guessing, he's looking for ways to help black unemployment, which is pretty high (this is coming from a semi-employed white guy)

This is called buying the black vote.
That's silly - why do you think President Obama needs to 'buy' black votes? He won 96% of 'black vote' in the 2008 election - not much else there to buy, is there?

As yet, the gutless GOP has said nothing. They're too scared to defend Americans against "minorities".
More likely they understand that your premise is bogus, so they're not biting. But they might. The GOP is mostly white... appeals mostly to white people... so how is it that they're gutless, for failing to whine racism!?

So hated are whites, white interests cannot even be defended. 

Somebody needs a waaaaaaaambulance.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 04:42:00 PM »
I agree that there is no need to buy Black votes, Obummer will get over 90% of the Black vote no matter what!!! ::)

Concerning moving against Whites, that pattern has never wavered, just following his old preacher for over 20 years, frankly I don't care if he likes me or not, I just don't like to see him trashing the country.

Apparantly some Black folks think he moves against Whites as well, take it up with him.  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak   ;)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 05:30:23 PM »
I don't think you'll see it in great numbers, but nomosendero, your right. There's a whole lot of black Americans that are getting fed up with his crap. This clown has been on more vacations and golf course's in 2 1/2 years, then G.Bush did in both terms. And the black's are starting to see that he can't put a big screen tv in their house, or double the size of the welfare checks. Their finding out he's a president, not a wizard. And, this pastor is right, and I'll feel sorry for the honest hard working blacks. If a race war really does occur, and I 'm of the belief it will, the recent events in London will look like a bonfire at a high school pep rally. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 05:50:22 PM »
NOMOSENDERO, GYPSYMAN. Good posts. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 06:03:06 PM »
I think we have some who will defend this president and his actions no matter what. Of course Obama is buying the black and Latino vote with recent actions. The action to only allow ICE to focus deportation actions on known criminal aliens is a play for the Latino vote and this recent action declaring the need for more diversity is a play for the black vote. So while Obama will get the overwhelming majority of black and Latino vote anyway, he is slipping in the poles and he does have erosion in both the black and Latino areas. He needs to make sure they go to the polls and vote. Otherwise, he will lose for certain.

To suggest that he is not playing to his base & buying votes is ridiculous. Elections are a “game of inches” in many cases. With a 38% approval rating, he needs every inch he can get and he needs many of them. There is more of this nonsense to come. Stay tuned….

Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 06:27:34 PM »
Obummer said he will fundamentally transform the country...he kept that promise....and he has consistently been about payback to the white man, starting with the non-prosecution of the New Black Panther party and finishing with debacle.   The libs here at GBO should realize that fact, and vote against the Obamination.   It is in all of our interests.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline lgm270

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 07:49:19 PM »
Obama hates white people and hates this country...he is embarassed by the greatness of white  people who invented space ships and went to the moon while his own ancestors couldn't even invent the wheel or develop a written language.   Read his book...Dreams From My Father.  He has one snide insult after another about white people and America...then he tells the story about how he visited Kenya and the lazy Zulus at the airport lost his luggage and were rude to him when he tried to claim it.  He said the two African women at the customer service desk were talking about some new nightclub and basically told him to go screw himself when he asked them to help locate his lost luggage!  :)   (Just like the affirmative action blacks in this country!)

Then he tells all of his family's grievances against the black Kenyan government...they caused his brilliant, alcoholic Harvard educated father to be blacklisted because he criticized the government, revoked his passport so that he couldn't leave the country and obtain work elsewhere, and that the whole government of the country is a cesspool of corruption, bribery, oppression of civil rights  and backwardness.  His half brother attended Stanford University, obtained an advanced degree in computer science, and left Kenya because  "there is no need for scientists in a country that can't even manufacture bicycles."  Well the Kenyans got their wish and ran out all the dirty rotten  white men...and now their country is  a pathetic dysfunctional crap hole with  inter-tribal rivalries, oppression of civil rights and massacres.   He tells a great story about "urban renewal", Kenyan style.  Bulldozers showed up at the edge of a huge slum one day and told the people they had 15 minutes to pack their stuff and get out.   Then the bulldozers went in and leveled the place.   

The above narrative was written by  a crooked black  politican and his greedy white hating wife who are always bitching about "racism", "slavery", Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah.  You would think he would thank God he was born in the USA instead of a crap hole like Kenya, but he has no sense of appreciation or gratitude at all. 

Obama talks about how his own white mother tutored him for three hours per day when he was falling behind in school. So what does Obongo, the great community organizer,  say to black     
 mothers whose offspring are failing school, dealing drugs and shooting each other?  He says,  the dirty rotten white man does not pay enough taxes and you are the victim of discrimination, poverty, blah, blah blah. He doesn't say, "Turn of the TV and work with your kids like my white mother worked with me." 

When I was a kid, I did poorly in first grade and was almost held back.  My white mother had a simple two point plan for me to close the "achievement gap":  (1) Turn off TV and (2)  do homework...with her standing over me when necessary, just like Obongo's white mother worked with him when he was falling behind.  It would never have occurred to my white mother that I did poorly in school because our neighbors didn't pay enough taxes.

It is a sign of decline that neurotic affirmative action Negro with a festering inferiority complex  was ever elected to high public office in our country.  We have a third world primitive as our head of state because we are now a third world country.

If you think this guy does not hate whites and  hate  this country....then read his own words in his own books!    He is determined to transform us into a Kenya of the western hemisphere. He is embarrassed by the greatness of our country and our people and his goal is to destroy them.

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, 10:20:30 PM »
Obama hates white people and hates this country...
Provide quotes where President Obama says this?
..then he tells the story about how he visited Kenya and the lazy Zulus at the airport lost his luggage and were rude to him when he tried to claim it.  He said the two African women at the customer service desk were talking about some new nightclub and basically told him to go screw himself when he asked them to help locate his lost luggage!  :)
this story illustrates... what? President Obama's purported hatred of white people?

The above narrative was written by  a crooked black  politican and his greedy white hating wife who are always bitching about "racism", "slavery", Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah.
Provide quotes, please. It's a shame - those things are all liberal lies, you know. Who the heck was Jim Crow, anyhow?

Obama talks about how his own white mother tutored him for three hours per day when he was falling behind in school. So what does Obongo, the great community organizer,  say to black     
 mothers whose offspring are failing school, dealing drugs and shooting each other?  He says,  the dirty rotten white man does not pay enough taxes and you are the victim of discrimination, poverty, blah, blah blah.

Again - provide quotes, and context they're made in?

It is a sign of decline that neurotic

What does neurotic mean, here?

affirmative action Negro with a festering inferiority complex  was ever elected to high public office in our country.  We have a third world primitive as our head of state because we are now a third world country.

uh-huh... hmmm....
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline lgm270

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 04:02:30 AM »
..then he tells the story about how he visited Kenya and the lazy Zulus at the airport lost his luggage and were rude to him when he tried to claim it.  He said the two African women at the customer service desk were talking about some new nightclub and basically told him to go screw himself when he asked them to help locate his lost luggage!  :)
this story illustrates... what? President Obama's purported hatred of white people?

The above narrative was written by  a crooked black  politican and his greedy white hating wife who are always bitching about "racism", "slavery", Jim Crow, blah, blah, blah.
Provide quotes, please. It's a shame - those things are all liberal lies, you know. Who the heck was Jim Crow, anyhow?

mothers whose offspring are failing school, dealing drugs and shooting each other?  He says,  the dirty rotten white man does not pay enough taxes and you are the victim of discrimination, poverty, blah, blah blah.

affirmative action Negro with a festering inferiority complex  was ever elected to high public office in our country.  We have a third world primitive as our head of state because we are now a third world country.

uh-huh... hmmm....

I read his books...both of them. You obviously did not.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 05:19:02 AM »
Did Obama attend a Black Liberation Theology Church for 20 years?
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
Did Obama attend a Black Liberation Theology Church for 20 years?

Well I reckon that would be a polite and pc way to describe that hate white America  group the obamination called a  Church. Listened to then for over 20 years but didn't know that his rev Wright was a bigot. Musta been asleep. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »

uh-huh... hmmm....

Can you hear the sound of crickets chirping?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline CannonKrazy

• Trade Count: (5)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 04:56:20 PM »

uh-huh... hmmm....

Can you hear the sound of crickets chirping?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Offline Austin from NC

• Racjarrett88
  • Trade Count: (12)
  • Contributor
  • Proudest Uncle Ever
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 09:11:13 PM »
Is it just me or does yellowtail look like Dale Earnhardt? Who was it said Obama should thank GOD for being born here? Was he born here? He makes me wonder if we really did come from apes. Monkey see, monkey doo doo.

Austin
(choot it, choot it Elizabeth, choot it) Troy Landry

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2011, 02:08:57 PM »
No, YT does not look like the King. Sorry YT, there's only one Intimidator and that was the one only ol #3. 
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 02:17:00 PM »
off topic,  Jr had a lot of success driving the #8.   I wonder how he would be doing if Dale had not got killed.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Austin from NC

• Racjarrett88
  • Contributor
  • Proudest Uncle Ever
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 09:54:23 PM »
The king #3, I don't think so. He was one of the best but the king always has and always will be #43 Richard Petty. Junior sucks now and can't buy a win even though Nascar tries to let him win.

Austin

Offline Austin from NC

• Racjarrett88
  • Contributor
  • Proudest Uncle Ever
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 10:04:04 PM »
Sorry for getting off topic but YES Obama is a racist and anti-gun Liberal and any gun owner who voted for him ought to be tarred, feathered and castrated in my opinion. Pro-life, Pro-gun, Pro-GOD and Anti-Obama and proud of it

Austin

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 05:59:09 AM »
Sorry for getting off topic but YES Obama is a racist and anti-gun Liberal and any gun owner who voted for him ought to be tarred, feathered and castrated in my opinion. Pro-life, Pro-gun, Pro-GOD and Anti-Obama and proud of it

Austin

Okay, we agree on obama and Jr.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 08:10:19 AM »
No, YT does not look like the King. Sorry YT, there's only one Intimidator and that was the one only ol #3. 

That's fine by me, I've never claimed to look like Dale. I've got a better beard, but nowhere the driving skills possessed by my late fellow hunter, Dale.

Offline Austin from NC

• Racjarrett88
  • Contributor
  • Proudest Uncle Ever
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2011, 05:10:59 PM »
Your avatar looks just like him to me. He will always be missed off the track but on it I bet some are glad he isn't in their rearview. Oh and to stay on topic Obama SUCKS.

Austin

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 12:48:05 AM »
I don't think you'll see it in great numbers, but nomosendero, your right. There's a whole lot of black Americans that are getting fed up with his crap. This clown has been on more vacations and golf course's in 2 1/2 years, then G.Bush did in both terms. And the black's are starting to see that he can't put a big screen tv in their house, or double the size of the welfare checks. Their finding out he's a president, not a wizard. And, this pastor is right, and I'll feel sorry for the honest hard working blacks. If a race war really does occur, and I 'm of the belief it will, the recent events in London will look like a bonfire at a high school pep rally. gypsyman
   Aw Shucks !! Gypsyman...
            Does tha mean it's not REALLY working out like this ?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

;)   :D   ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D   :P
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 01:48:42 AM »
Your avatar looks just like him to me. He will always be missed off the track but on it I bet some are glad he isn't in their rearview. Oh and to stay on topic Obama SUCKS.

Austin
Stay on topic? The topic is a general racist rant ... I don't go with it. The topic meandered.