Author Topic: Just Had an Earthquake  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Shu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Just Had an Earthquake
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2011, 04:22:19 PM »
Mr. Greybeard
No state is perfect. Yes Cali is like a granola bar what ain't fruits and nuts is flakes.
Earthquakes seem alot more scary than they are. They are over in less than a minute.

Offline JustaShooter

• Trade Count: (23)
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2011, 04:29:51 PM »
Sounds like Elenin is having a bigger affect on the earth than many expected.?.

And...there is also this report FWIW.....

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/08/russia-reports-nuclear-explosions-hit-vast-us-military-tunnel-network/

Two words:  Yeah, right!  ::)

Just a Shooter
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2011, 08:57:27 PM »
Was talking to my wife today about this earth quake.  She laughed, said to tell you Alaska has an average of 1,000 a day.  Most we do not feel, but the faults are very active here.   
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline Shu

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2011, 01:09:22 PM »
You're killin me TM7.  ;D
Cali we get earthquakes no big, look at the people running from a hurricane. Now thats scary.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2011, 07:31:51 AM »
Was talking to my wife today about this earth quake.  She laughed, said to tell you Alaska has an average of 1,000 a day.  Most we do not feel, but the faults are very active here.

Well tell your wife that's your faults not ours  ;D   here we seldom feel one ever . maybe 5 in my life . So let us enjoy it !
 The Dismal swamp is on fire , the ground shook and the storm is on the way . Some locus were spotted in Amelia county . You might say we are having biblical days in Va.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2011, 06:22:28 PM »
Heck I remember one in Minnesota in the early to mid 70s, was up in the tree house and felt it. Normal occurance.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2011, 09:26:41 AM »
Hey but we don't have tornadoes and floods.

But ya do have lots of fires and mud slides not to mention all the fruits, nuts and liberals.  :o

If I had a choice, I would rather have some earthquakes instead of fruits, nuts and liberals. Maybe even some twisters, mudslides, and hurricanes. Heck just about anything other than fruits, nuts, and liberals.
Those who have experienced the above mentioned will pray that all the above will visit you in the coming year.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »

But ya do have lots of fires and mud slides not to mention all the fruits, nuts and liberals.  :o

If I had a choice, I would rather have some earthquakes instead of fruits, nuts and liberals. Maybe even some twisters, mudslides, and hurricanes. Heck just about anything other than fruits, nuts, and liberals.
Those who have experienced the above mentioned will pray that all the above will visit you in the coming year.

It was a joke XD. C-mon-man. I guess I'll have to remember to put a smiley face at the end, so some of you guys know when something is a joke. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Old Fart

• Intergalactic Moderator
  • Trade Count: (77)
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2011, 01:44:22 PM »
It doesn't hurt.  ;D  See?  ;)
"All my life I've had a bad case of the Fred's. Fredrick Vanderbilt taste on a Fred Sanford budget." CR
Lifetime/Endowment/Patron NRA Member.
Second Amendment Foundation, www.saf.org - Life Member

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2011, 04:16:51 PM »

It was a joke XD. C-mon-man. I guess I'll have to remember to put a smiley face at the end, so some of you guys know when something is a joke.
Maybe not so funny to those who have been through a disaster and lost their homes or more. I know those of us who went through Agnus in the early 70's  wouldn't find a statement like that funny at the time.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2011, 02:23:14 AM »

Maybe not so funny to those who have been through a disaster and lost their homes or more. I know those of us who went through Agnus in the early 70's  wouldn't find a statement like that funny at the time.

Well, if someone gets offended by a statement like that they need to grow some thicker skin, or they are going to be offended a whole bunch. Maybe they should just lock themselves in their home and not watch tv, or read a paper or magazine, to lessen the fear of being offended.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2011, 02:56:55 AM »

Well, if someone gets offended by a statement like that they need to grow some thicker skin, or they are going to be offended a whole bunch. Maybe they should just lock themselves in their home and not watch tv, or read a paper or magazine, to lessen the fear of being offended.
Or maybe the persons making such comments need to take some sensitivity training.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2011, 04:28:07 AM »
Or maybe what is really needed is for people to read and follow the rules. Discuss the subject matter not each other. You two just got another one locked.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!