Author Topic: Rick Perry just signed an anti-queer marrige pledge with Republican candidates!  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Wup! There ole Perry goes again tryin to change Amerrica back into the Beverly Hillbillies. Can't wait to see the comments on this latest one. And guess what? He actually did do this! WOW! A "FACT" ON RICK PERRY!
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
I'm liking him better and better.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline powderman

HEH, thats great, good for Perry.   Last month obummer invited several hundred funny bunnies to the whitehouse for a spcl dinner in celebration of gay pride month, at our expense of course.  Morality vs NONE. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline guzzijohn

Perry needs to make up his mind and some of you need too. First many of you say state rights are more important than federal. A while back Perry said gay marriage is a state rights issue and now he is calling for a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage. Which is it???
Signed confused in Kansas.

Offline Dee

Just being from Kansas, can attribute to a lot of your confusion ;D , but Perry is trying to protect your insurance rates from the rampant epidemic of AIDS. Queers are notoriously unfaithful, and unclean in their carnal habits, and they linger with a totally preventable virus for 10 years or more, which would, in the end, run up personal insurance rates.
Why would you want your children subjected to the open deviate behavior in public. Boy, there's an interesting conversation with a ten year old? Splain that.

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would defend open moral decadence. Sex should be kept in private, queer or not.

Offline guzzijohn

Quote from Dee:
Just being from Kansas, can attribute to a lot of your confusion  , but Perry is trying to protect your insurance rates from the rampant epidemic of AIDS. Queers are notoriously unfaithful, and unclean in their carnal habits, and they linger with a totally preventable virus for 10 years or more, which would, in the end, run up personal insurance rates. Why would you want your children subjected to the open deviate behavior in public. Boy, there's an interesting conversation with a ten year old? Splain that.

That is one of the biggest lines of BS that has been posted here for a while, plus you did not reply at all to Perry's flip flopping.
GuzziJohn

Offline Dee

I don't care if Perry did, or did not flip flop, so what's their to reply to. All I did, was state he signed the damn thing. As far as BS concerning queer fidelity. Check out the GOVERNMENT STATS since your a big supporter of BIG government.
Your kids, if you have any, are gonna have questions when they see two men, or two women, slobberin on each other. To tell them it is natural behavior is a lie. If you tell them the truth, then you'll contradict your present argument. Just like you did on the school teacher thread.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
For me, there's no downside to him signing it.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Perry stock just wenty up a few notches.. ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

Perry stock just wenty up a few notches.. ;)   ;D

YEP. Perry and Bachman are the 2 who catch the flak from the libby dem newspaper in Lou, so evidently they think the 2 are a threat to the hussein regime. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
Another President from TX :-\ :-\
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Dee

Whadda you care, your from Canada? ::)

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
I do care, do you think policies and financial stability or lack thereof does not influence Canada?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline magooch

It seems the obamanation can't make up his mind about queer marriage either.  At one time, he endorsed Bill Clinton's "Defense of Marriage."

I'm guessing that Perry will gain more support than he will lose for signing the pledge.  If not, this country is in a lot worse shape than I'm thinking.
Swingem

Offline Dee

Do you really think that a Texas president is going to mess with something if it's working, and as far as America's financial stability, do you really think he could make it worse? I figure an earth worm could do a better job than whats being done now.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Dee Perry is looking better all the time, heck and you don't even have to lie about him like the liberal parasites do. Oh yeah I forgot, the number one was to expose the liberal parasites for what they are is to post the truth. Liberals hate the truth.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
I suspect Perry and some of you would like a law against homosexuality.  It would help the economy a lot when they started building the new prisons.  Our criminal justice system would double in size.  Then when he brings back Prohibition, it would double again.  Problem is he'd have no revenue to start new wars.  That would be a good time to sell all the western land to the Chinese and the Russians.  Good Republicans have to think ahead.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
I suspect Perry and some of you would like a law against homosexuality.  It would help the economy a lot when they started building the new prisons.  Our criminal justice system would double in size.  Then when he brings back Prohibition, it would double again.  Problem is he'd have no revenue to start new wars.  That would be a good time to sell all the western land to the Chinese and the Russians.  Good Republicans have to think ahead.

Good Dems dream up lies because they can never bring any logic to the table! ::)
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
Like I said Nomo, liberal parasites hate the truth, that is why they are nothing but lies!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

junior. There are already laws against homosexuality, Gods laws. As a Southern Baptist, as you have said, I'm sure you already knew that. If not I'll be happy to give you references so you can look it up in your Bible. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Dee

How can someone take an issue that is so clearly stated, and twist it totally out of shape, to where they are not even on the same page as the issue? No one mentioned a law against being a queer, or a sodomite. The issue is whether to let them marry, and glean all the same rights as a married man, and woman. No one mentioned jail, or prohibition, or anything remotely similar. There are all kinds of issues regarding queer activity that orbit around health issues, and diseases. This would force the insurance companies to comply, and it would be very expensive for a decade or more to keep a self inflicted AIDS patient alive under someone else's insurance plan. This would cause YOUR INSURANCE PREMIEUMS to sky rocket, not to mention the queers tendencies to DISPLAY his behavior even more so in public schools ect. Explain that one to your kids.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
DEE they have to lie their position has nothing valid to put forth as fact.

Offline Dee

I suppose the rub to me is, that if it just made sense, even at first, but it starts out as nonsense. For a while I stayed away from the political forums, and I think was much happier. Not that this ruins my day or anything, it's just that it's non-productive, and I end up saying too much which I don't normally do in real life. In person, everything can be covered, and on these political forums, there is so much misunderstood, and before I realize it, I end up behaving just like the clown I'm talkin to, and that makes me mad at myself.

Offline BUGEYE

It's impossible to be a Christian and a democrat at the same time.  the democrat platform is all about sin.  you have to choose.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
It's impossible to be a Christian and a democrat at the same time.  the democrat platform is all about sin.  you have to choose.
In my opinion, it's impossible to be a Christian and a Republican at the same time.  If Jesus returned, he sure wouldn't vote Republican!

Offline Dee

Since Christ was both "perfect" and "non-political" I would doubt that you would know that. Your really reaching.

Offline BUGEYE

junior, the democrats want to give minority status to a group that is an obamination to GOD
you cannot change GODS law.
the only reason I can think of for your absurd statements, is that you are a TROLL
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
Since Christ was both "perfect" and "non-political" I would doubt that you would know that. Your really reaching.

Well said DEE.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
Every word in that post is the truth.