Author Topic: When all else fails...  (Read 580 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
When all else fails...
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:27:55 AM »
    When all else fails..shout "racism'..

The "warmies" are becoming laughingstock, ever since their most outspoken research university "experts" have been proven to be LIARS !  So as usual, when a liberal gets backed in a corner,in  his final desperate, gasp of air... he shouts "RACISM"..  ;D

http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2011/08/31/gore-global-warming-skeptics-are-this-generations-racists-hes-getting-desperate/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Shu

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: When all else fails...
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 03:17:12 AM »
Ironglow,
You mean you didn't know that if you use junk science and use false research when your called on it you make an accusation of racism or whatever is popular at the moment? ;)
When using bad data to prove a point, or bad logic trains, those who cannot possibly defend the garbage they spew throw out things to obfiscate the truth. Example; your a racist becuase you are a conservative. or better yet You disagreed with BHO your a racist warmongering, warcriminal supporter. See how that tries to put you on the defensive so you won't pay attention to the lies spewed forth. The truth always comes out though.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:00:27 AM »
SHU;
  Right now they are attacking the Tea Party as "racist"..the same Tea Party that  Rep Allen West (FL), Rep Tim Scott (SC), Herman Cain and others warmly support!   They know they are lying, but they are in full re-election mode...
        When an incumbent campaigns, they usually campaign on their great acheivements and positive contributions, but what are the Obamanites going to campaign on,...9% unemployment (actually 21%), Obamacare, killing jobs, higher taxes, more regulations to cripple or destroy businesses, refusal to prosecute civil rights violaters in Philly, $3.90 gasoline, cut in Social Security, Screwing the troops out of their retirement, continuing to fund ACORN & ACLU, repeal of "don't ask", changing NASA to a Muslim "feel good" agency, Prez bowing to Muslim tyrants, starting a 3rd war (aiding militant Muslims, cancelling National Day of Prayer at the capitol, campaigning for a mosque at ground zero, putting our grandkids in hock, pressing the UN to grab American's guns, "Fast & Furious" scam to get American LEOS killed & take our guns, refusing to close the borders etc
       I could go on and on but why bother ?  If anyone here can name one thing BHO & Co has done to favor Americans over foreigners...please inform us..

See, the liberals have NOTHING good to boast about, so all they can do is try to attack us..even if they have to lie..as usual..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 04:32:12 AM »
IG. All part of obummers plan to destroy us, with his helpers. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Shu

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 05:57:36 AM »
A war on terror with open borders. Close them and you are a racist.
 Bombing a soviegn nation under the guise of bringing about democracy and further arming muslim radicals and extremists is a good American thing to do.
Wanting to reduce the fed government spending. - racist
Wanting less big government. -racist
Not buying into global warming. - racist
Not wanting to give away your paycheck to someone who doesn't want to work. -racist
Giving preferential treatment to criminals over victims.- the right thing to do
Assualt a conservative at a convention.- the right thing to do
Increase deficit spending.- the right thing to do
Decry fundemental christian beliefs.-the right thing to do
Some where I seem to be missing something. Is this the part where they call good evil and evil good?

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 09:02:23 AM »
To the word Racist you can add the ever popular Hitler and Nazi and on occasion Gestapo when you got nothing to say or write.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 01:11:34 PM »
To the word Racist you can add the ever popular Hitler and Nazi and on occasion Gestapo when you got nothing to say or write.
   To say nothing about neanderthal, fundamentalist, Bible thumper, redneck or Christian....

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 01:44:32 PM »
I guess I'm most of those bad things.   I don't actually hate liberals, but I wouldn't spit on one if he was on fire.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 07:23:42 PM »
 Some where I seem to be missing something. Is this the part where they call good evil and evil good?

Nope, you are not missing a thing and you are on the right part.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:50 PM »

................................   I don't actually hate liberals, but I wouldn't spit on one if he was on fire.

You are hereby authorized to use Boy Scout Water !! ;D ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2011, 12:33:50 AM »
   Gore's gaggle of gangs is not alone..here is another example of a group of hypocrites...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=340353