Author Topic: Obama "We Noticed"  (Read 876 times)

Offline Dixiejack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Obama "We Noticed"
« on: September 06, 2011, 03:36:50 AM »
I found this interesting chiming from a Democrat and previous supporter of Obama.

I would think that many other Democrats (and all conservatives) share her position... This was written by Sherry Hackett, Buddy Hackett's widow Hats off to Sherry![/size][/font][/size]
[/color][/font]

[/size][/color]Sherry Hackett, wife of the late Buddy Hackett, is a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat.[/font][/color]"WE NOTICED"[/font][/color]President Obama:[/font][/color]Today I read of your administrations' plan to re-define September 11 as a National Service Day. Sir, it's time we had a talk.[/font][/color]During your campaign, Americans watched as you made mockery of our tradition of standing and crossing your heart when the Pledge of Allegiance was spoken. You, out of four people on the stage, were the only one not honoring our tradition. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]During one of your many speeches, Americans heard you say that you intended to visit all 57 states. We all know that Islam, not America has 57 states. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]When President Bush leaned over at Ground Zero and gently placed a flower on the memorial, while you nonchalantly tossed your flower onto the pile without leaning over. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]Every time you apologized to other countries for America 's position on an issue we have wondered why you don't share our pride in this great country.. When you have heard foreign leaders berate our country and our beliefs, you have not defended us. In fact, you insulted the British Crown beyond belief. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]When your pastor of 20 years, "God-damned America " and said that
9/11 was " America 's chickens coming home to roost" and you denied having heard recriminations of that nature, we wondered how that could be. You later disassociated yourself from that church and Pastor Wright because it was politically expedient to do so. YES, "We noticed."
[/font][/color]When you announced that you would transform America , we wondered why. With all her faults, America is the greatest country on earth. Sir, KEEP THIS IN MIND, "if not for America and the people who built her, you wouldn't be sitting in the White House now." Prior to your election to the highest office in this Country, you were a senator from Illinois and from what we can glean from the records available, not a very remarkable one. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]All through your campaign and even now, you have surrounded yourself with individuals who are basically unqualified for the positions for which you appointed them. Worse than that, the majority of them are people who, like you, bear no special allegiance, respect, or affection for this country and her traditions. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]You are 24 months into your term and every morning millions of Americans wake up to a new horror heaped on us by you. You seek to saddle working Americans with a health care/insurance reform package that, along with cap and trade, will bankrupt this nation. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]We seek, by protesting, to let our representatives know that we are not in favor of these crippling expenditures and we are labeled "un-American","racist", "mob". We wonder how we are supposed to let you know how frustrated we are. You have attempted to make our protests seem isolated and insignificant. Until your appointment, Americans had the right to speak out. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]On September 11, 2001 there were no Republicans or Democrats, only Americans. And we all grieved together and helped each other in whatever way we could. The attack on 9/11 was carried out because we are Americans. And YES, "We noticed.."[/font][/color]There were many of us who prayed that as a black president you could help unite this nation. In six months you have done more to destroy this nation than the attack on 9/11. You have failed us. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]September 11 is a day of remembrance for all Americans. You propose to make 9/11 a "National Service Day". While we know that you don't share our reverence for 9/11, we pray that history will report your proposal as what it is, a disgrace. YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]You have made a mockery of our Constitution and the office that you hold. You have embarrassed and slighted us in foreign visits and policy.YES, "We noticed."[/font][/color]And last but not least, we noticed that on August 10, 2011, you held a big Muslim ramadan celebration at the White House, at TAX PAYERS expense. INTERESTING!!! [/color]YES, "We noticed."[/u][/b][/font][/color]We have noticed all these things. We will deal with you. When Americans come together again, it will be to remove you from office. Take notice.[/font][/color]

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Obama "We Noticed"
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 03:45:26 AM »
yes we noticed.  it's hard to believe that a TRAITOR was elected as president.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 03:45:40 AM »
I guess the late Mrs. Hackett channeled through someone, since she died well before Obama became president.  The sentiments in the piece are good, but the attribution to someone who could not have written it almost negates them.

Please, please, PLEASE check these things out before you spread them.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 03:47:08 AM »
I wonder who she voted for and if she still thinks of herself as a Dumycrat.
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 05:17:49 AM »
Even though not true it still points out the great messiah for the hate America crowd that loves him. Aside from Mrs Hacket, all true. I'd of loved to see a video of the obamination and his hate America church right after 9-11-01. I bet it was a big celebration with ol rev wright clapping and dancing leading his flock. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 05:42:03 AM »
there was dancing in the street all over the world by MUSLIMS. >:(
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 07:35:29 AM »
there was dancing in the street all over the world by MUSLIMS. >:(

No doubt that obama, rev wright, and his hate white America church celebrated too. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Dixiejack

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 07:44:00 AM »
subjoe, this was sent to me from what I thought was a reliable source.  Anyway the more people who see what Obama has done to hurt the citizens of America on the home front and the global front, the more citizens will NOT support him.  What amazes me is how he was elected when I can't find one person who will own up to voting for him.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 07:44:29 AM »
PM, there can be no doubt.  wright hated America,  and don't tell me obama slept through every sermon.  him and his wench both hate the USA.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 05:04:47 AM »
subjoe, this was sent to me from what I thought was a reliable source.  Anyway the more people who see what Obama has done to hurt the citizens of America on the home front and the global front, the more citizens will NOT support him.  What amazes me is how he was elected when I can't find one person who will own up to voting for him.

Just about anytime I get something polemic like that, especially if it is part of a mass email, I spend 5 minutes doing a quick search online to check it out. I may post it anyway even if it turns out to be false but expresses what I feel are good points.  Every now and then I'll go ahead and post something without bothering to verify it, but put in the caveat that it hasn't been checked, is likely false, but I like what it says.

Remember a few years ago when the story was making the rounds that one of the anti-civil rights types (VPC?) was saying that with a 50 BMG rifle you could shoot down satellites and jumbo jets flying at 30,000 feet?  Got passed around through emails, posted on blogs as true.  Turned out that was something written by The Onion or some such.  I'll grant, it sounded like some of the idiocy that the antis put out, but by passing it on as true, it made the pro-civil rights people look like idiots.   
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 05:12:59 AM »
in 2000 it was all over the web that G.W. bush' grandfather robbed Geronimos grave and stole his skull.
his GF was stationed at Ft. Sill
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 03:49:37 AM »
1. Sherry Hackett? Why should anyone care what she has to say, any more than any of us? Does she have some special credibility? Or is she just as foul-mouthed & semi-funny as her husband was? I dunno...

2. Ah... just googled, looked as Snopes article... it's a lie, and it comes from some... 'family security' website, a sort of hate-Islam and hate-Libruls and hate-peeps site.... well, that makes sense. Has nothing to do with Sherry Hackett, whoever she is. Poor lady... getting tagged with this screed...

Even though not true it still points out the great messiah for the hate America crowd that loves him.
Ah... a lie is A-OK, so long as it serves its purpose. WWJD?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 09:26:03 AM »
I believe Rev Wright celebrated.  Otherwise, he would not give an energized sermon on the matter.  As for Obama, maybe he just voted "Present".

Rev Wright's diatribe is linked below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXDWLDvxth8&feature=related

St762 
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Casull

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:01 AM »

Quote from: powderman on September 06, 2011, 09:17:49 AM
Even though not true it still points out the great messiah for the hate America crowd that loves him.
  Ah... a lie is A-OK, so long as it serves its purpose. WWJD?
     Hmmmm, let's see.  I doubt Jesus would have called it a "lie" when Powderman acknowledged that it was not written by Hackett, but then proceded to state that the information contained therein was valuable.  Now, calling your brother a liar, when he's not.  WWJD?
Aim small, miss small!!!