Author Topic: New dawn of civility...  (Read 424 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
New dawn of civility...
« on: September 06, 2011, 07:42:45 AM »
  Do we all remember when the Obamanites got all in a lather because Sarah Palin suggested that campaigns target certain Democrat held congressional seats?
  The loonie liberals went ballistic.. she was "threatening" pantywaist Democrats, surely we must enter into a new dawn of civility in politics! Yesterday, one of those union thugs from a long line of union thugs, gave a warm-up speech for B Hussein.
   In it, he calls the Tea Party sons-of-B---ches, and threatens to "take them out".
  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/05/jimmy_hoffa_at_obama_event_on_gop_lets_take_these_son_of_bitches_out.html 

What does "take them out" in union thug jargon mean ? Why did BHO (whom Hoffa introduced) not correct him on the spot ? Debbie Wasserman Schultz (DNC chair) was on Fox news, and when asked 4 times..refused to denounce such crap.

So much for the "new dawn of civility" !

..Prez Jumpshot won't comment...  http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/white-house-declines-to-comment-on-union-leaders-anti-tea-party-rhetoric-at-labor-day-rally-2/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: New dawn of civility...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2011, 07:57:36 AM »
yeah I saw that heifer this morning.  nothing is out of bounds for a democrat. the idiot in the whitehouse would love for violence to break out between the two factions, so he would have an excuse to declare martial law and demand that we give up our guns.  believe me, something like that WILL happen before the 2012 elections.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 08:10:53 AM »
   Then "Brilliant" Biden steps in..saying those of us 'outside government' and not of the union movement are "Barbarians"..
  Not quite what I saw in Wisconsin... :D   http://www.hapblog.com/2011/09/biden-at-afl-cio-rally-you-are-only.html

It is amusing tohear the unions to speak of themselves as "labor".  Outside govt, the unions are only 7% of the workforce and certainly not the "most laboring" people in what they do !  They are always seeking a reduction in their tasks, refuse to work at all "outside their job description" and whining often.  These folks typify "labor".    Not much !!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 08:15:55 AM »
I hadn't heard that.  so maybe it's time to start acting like barbarians.  real people have been too quiet for too long.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 08:22:55 AM »
Dunb-a-craps like Muslims will use our good nature, trusting and Consitution to destory us. Hey the dunb-o-crats have been planning for years . They have chipped away freedom at every crisis ( remember the battle cry " DON"T WASTE A CRISIS "). We don't need to act like barbarian's we need to act like free men . That Appleseed thing and the Tea Party thing might be right .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 04:06:19 PM »
IG,

Didn't you know the Democrats and liberals believe in: "do as I say, not as I do".  :o

They're exempt from the law, and polite discourse.  We're the dumb unwashed masses, who don't know any better.  ::)

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 09:28:57 AM »
Democrats and liberals always think they are above standards and laws.   Why else do they slander and libel conservatives on a consistent basis?

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2011, 12:42:38 PM »
'Cause they got nothing concrete to say or proof.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.