Author Topic: The Struggle Within Islam  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Struggle Within Islam
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 03:43:16 PM »
The Muslims didn’t instigate the attacks on the USS Liberty or the USS Cole

That's a new one to me.  I guess Bush did it.   ::)

they like couldn't have  orchestrated the highly organized  and sophiticated attack in Manhattan on 9/11.

Organized?  Yes 
Sophiticated(sp)?  What the hell is so sophisticated about ramming a plane into a building?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Casull

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2011, 03:44:34 PM »
Casull still thinks many islamics haven't made amens enough for the alleged 911 attacks...that also is incorrect belief and info.

Exactly what amens(sp) have they made?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2011, 03:47:36 PM »
Casull still thinks many islamics haven't made amens enough for the alleged 911 attacks...that also is incorrect belief and info.

Exactly what amens(sp) have they made?

I'd like to know too! Now don't tell any lies, we will surley find them out!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2011, 03:52:34 PM »
Third solution: Stop or at least severely limit immigration from Moslem countries and any other groups that refuse to assimilate.

SCATTER. Great idea, I'd go a bit further and start eliminating some who are already here, starting with a lot of their hate America imams, then the ones following the scum. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline powderman

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2011, 05:03:36 AM »
Filled with too many lies about what I said to take the time to list. That is the goal. Fill the forum with so many lies about what others say they just give up. Throw in the kitchen sink to try and deflect attention away from the lies and at the tail end of the post to try and sway the reader away from the spirit of the subject. You take the discussion from the issue at hand, your claims that Christianity has been hijacked by radicals equal to the radicals that have hijacked Islam. You accuse a specific list of groups and accuse them of bombing Libya but provide no equal comparison to the nut jobs that hijacked islam. You provide have baked nothings to connect phantom dots then bring in federal reserve bank!! I’m not sure. Is this a talk forum or a comical routine you got going on here?

CABIN4. Good  post. Like you said, that is the goal. Distortions and lies will never triumph over truth. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2011, 05:13:54 AM »
I'm still looking for that article TM7 that either directly or strongly indirectly links one of those Christian groups to the bombing in Libya. Like I said, we do know that NATO forces are dropping bombs for certain. Now in your post you said Christianity needs to be reclaimed from the "radicals". We know Islam has been hijacked by radicals and that is the start of this subject so you have linked the context of these two radical groups and brought them to equal standing here on this point. We know all the terror and bombings the radicals in Islam have done. I just want to see the same list for the Christians. Now, you named a bunch of groups and you implicated them is bombings. Don't you think if you’re going to accuse some groups of terror, bombings, murder, you should be required as part of normal human decency to give us at least some evidence? 
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Casull

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2011, 05:28:36 AM »
Don't hold your breath waiting, Cabin4.  tm likes to throw out claims against Christians, but seldom backs them up with facts.  Heck, I'm still waiting for him to post what amends the muslims have made about the terrorism  attacks.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2011, 06:28:58 AM »
We know Islam has been hijacked by radicals and that is the start of this subject so you have linked the context of these two radical groups and brought them to equal standing here on this point.

CABIN 4. Not sure if thats really the case, or whether the so called peaceful ones are just waiting for their turn, the right time, like atta and the others who lived here before they were ordered to kill. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2011, 07:32:47 AM »
Okay. We know the direction this one is going. The list of radical Christian Groups that dropped bombs on Libya is now replaced with writings about the alleged radical Christian infiltration. We even got Bill Maher in on this one now. One of the most anti-Christian jack asses of all jack asses. The good news is TM, you got enough material here to start your own Christian Hate Extrapolation movement. But we are still missing the names, terror and bombings incidents.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2011, 08:07:21 AM »
I'm still looking for that article TM7 that either directly or strongly indirectly links one of those Christian groups to the bombing in Libya. Like I said, we do know that NATO forces are dropping bombs for certain. Now in your post you said Christianity needs to be reclaimed from the "radicals". We know Islam has been hijacked by radicals and that is the start of this subject so you have linked the context of these two radical groups and brought them to equal standing here on this point. We know all the terror and bombings the radicals in Islam have done. I just want to see the same list for the Christians. Now, you named a bunch of groups and you implicated them is bombings. Don't you think if you’re going to accuse some groups of terror, bombings, murder, you should be required as part of normal human decency to give us at least some evidence? 
First off,,,I never said those aforementioned groups directly bombed Lybians...out of politiness for many on the board....this is your brainthink distortion. But since you continue to deflect from the topic and make this thread about me,,,either from immaturity, ignorance, or rudeness (likely all three), I will oblige.  I am certainly shocked at your uninformed presence, but not surprised, because this is one of the prime actions George W Bush was accused of doing...i.e. radically Christianizing our armed forces, and kicking out long term good career miltary moderates...good people he canned so he could promote his own radical Christian Bonapartism and Jihad....I am very surprised you are not up on this,,,not surprising given your trait of cognitive dissonance.

So anyway let me inform you as you insist, and this is keeping within the topic, Struggle within Islam and Christianity....problem is I take it you don't know much about Christianity quite evidently...The astute reader will say "gee, maybe there is a struggle within Christianty"....not you of course. Well anyway, AS YOU REQUESTED_ read away about the people who drop 'bombs of peace'...:,

http://www.bing.com/search?q=air+force+academy+christian+takeover&form=MSNH14&qs=SC&sk=SC1&pq=air+force+academy+%2B+cvhristian&sp=2&sc=2-30 .    All Results page 1     1-10 of 18,300,000 results· Advanced   
  • The Cancer From Within     Retired Air Force Col. David Antoon investigates the evangelical Christian takeover of the military, where ... —Air Force Academy mission statement “We will not lie ...
     www.truthdig.com/report/item/20071107_the_cancer_from_within
  • The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military     The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military ... --Air Force Academy mission statement "We will not lie, steal, or cheat. ..."--Air ...
     www.alternet.org/asoldierspeaks/67385
  • Air Force Academy safety Anthony Wooding Jr. in familiar role ...      Sep 08, 2011 · AIR FORCE ACADEMY — It's TCU time for Air Force, and that means Falcons sophomore ... Academy safety Anthony Wooding Jr. in familiar role against Texas Christian
     www.denverpost.com/afa/ci_18848152?source=rss
  • The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military | The Rational ...     The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military ... The Christian supremacist fascism first reported at the Air Force Academy is endemic throughout the military.
     www.rationalresponders.com/the_evangelical_christian_takeover_of_the_military
  • Christian fanatics take over US Air Force Academy? « Mohammed Abbasi     An anonymous cadet at the US Air Force Academy (USAFA ) spoke out against alleged religious discrimination at the school last week, saying that some cadets …
     mmabbasi.com/2010/10/02/christian-fanatics-take-over-us-air-force-academy
  • The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military - Topic     The Evangelical Christian Takeover of the Military By David ... The Christian supremacist fascism first reported at the Air Force Academy is endemic …
     forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1270031990001/m/6600005651001
  • Bill Maher, The Family, Christian Fundamentalist takeover of the ...      It's far worse than anyone thought. For years we have been hearing about our home grown Taliban infiltrating the Air Force Academy, and causing cultural angst in …
     rackjite.com/archives/3740-Bill-Maher,-The-Family,-Christian-Fundamentalist-takeover...
  • Air Force Academy's superintendent under fire for choosing ...     The Air Force Academy superintendent s choice of speaker for a ... under fire for choosing evangelical Christian speaker ... decades of change on eve of CenturyLink's takeover
     www.denverpost.com/news/ci_17178700
  • An Old Book Review, Prompted by a New Article ... 5 hours ago      Sep 09, 2011 · The president, along with his fellow Christian Ambassador and former Air Force Academy ... with the real life battle against the Christian fundamentalist takeover ...
     freethoughtblogs.com/rodda/2011/09/09/an-old-book-review-prompted-by-a-new-article
  • Air Force cracks down on Christian 'coercion'     FAITH UNDER FIRE Air Force cracks down on Christian 'coercion' Academy tells cadets not to use Bible quotes, sharing faith may be intolerant
     www.wnd.com/?pageId=27665
~~~~~~~~~~~
 ...TM7

All links from a site that has an anti Christian agenda, all lies.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Casull

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2011, 09:56:30 AM »
tm, if you really want to equate the two religions, please show us the video of tens of thousands of Christians in the streets cheering the murder of thousands of civilians in a public building.  I've already seen the video of the other side doing just that.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2011, 09:59:29 AM »
TM7 Said Post Reply#11
 "Hopefully, there will be a parallel movement to reclaim Christianity from radicals"

C4 Said Post Reply #22
" Please give a list of these "Radical Christians" that have hyjacked the religion. Lets have some facts here TM."

C4 Said Post Reply #24
 "Thats what we want from TM7. The context here is the "Struggle within Islam" and those radicals that have hijacked it. He states that Christianity has been hijacked by radicals. There is a huge list of those that have hijacked islam and murder events to match. Lets see TM7 give us a comparable list for Christianity."   

TM7 Answer Post Reply #26 "Here's some Christian hyjackers>   Haggee group, Roberstson's group Christian Coalition,,,,Scofeld and Darby followers, the weird Christian group that intervenes in vet burials, the whackdoddle Qu'ran burner preacher and followers, Liberty Counsel, Falwell's Moral Majority, Family Research Council, Christian Coalition, Hutaree Chritian Militia......these are a few groups that have served to politicize Christianity....they could use a little 'struggle within' process themselves."

Like I said TM7. Connecting the dots is one thing, making them is another. We know who the fabricator is and the comparor of that which is not comparable. We can all read your hyper extrapolations and fabrications. The suffering your going through must be painfull. Does your head feel like its going to blow up yet?

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Casull

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2011, 10:15:21 AM »
the comparor of that which is not comparable

Well put, Cabin4.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2011, 10:54:48 AM »
I agree. It's very clear what you write. Fabrication.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2011, 12:38:52 PM »
TM a lie even though it is posted on the internet is still a lie.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »
The Christian haters & Muslim apologists usually can’t back up their rhetoric with facts.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Casull

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2011, 03:30:03 PM »
Yep, and putting a capital "T" on every bit of lunacy you find on the internet doesn't make it true.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2011, 03:46:07 PM »
TM a lie even though it is posted on the internet is still a lie.

The Truth, just because you are against it, or can't understand it,,,doesn't make it a lie , no matter how many times you, Casull,  or C4 beat Goebell's drum....That info in the multi page BING search says it all;  that there is alot of smart guys above your and C4's paygrade thinking about this stuff....LOL. Denial --self denial is a form of a lie,,,perhaps the most sinful for a Christian struggling within.  But for the devil within...its just another day's work....know what I mean, Vern??
..TM7

Typical TM response. Heres a bunch of web links the proof is in there........ I'm going to read all of them and I better find the proof that the Christian Groups you mention have dropped those bombs on Lybia. lol lol.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2011, 04:25:48 PM »
  TM;
      While I do not agree that all Muslims are evil (some are just spiritually misled), it does seem that if there were the thousands ready to eviscerate the Taliban types from their midst..they would already be working in great numbers with the CIA and Special Ops units and the task would already have been completed. If there are so many ready to dump the jihadist mentality..why did it take 10 years to pin down the late #1 murderer in the world.. and our own troops had to do the surveillance ?
  Frankly, it is hard to erase the scenes of jubilation in the "Arab street" on 9/12/01...when they viewed the ghastly murder of 3,000 people..
  Yes, I believe there are some Muslims who are trying very diligently to assimilate into the US and Canada...but they are rare.
  If the rest don't like it here, they can stay home..same for Europe !
  I think of people like  A) Walid Phares  B)  Tarek Fatah,  C) Walid Shoebat and D) Dr Yuhudi Jasser, people of enlightenment and good will.  Meet Dr Yuhudi Jasser:
   http://www.aifdemocracy.org/about/members.php

Then you cite some fictitious struggle within Christianity..Show me where Christians are blowing up each other's worship centers or beheading each other..as the Sunni & Shia sects do !

You go on to cite a Col David Antoon... should be Col David Looney-tunes..take a look
  http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_melinda__070531_the_genocide_of_pale.htm
  You see, Long ago I learned, just as some like to check wityh Snopes..I like to chjeck your crack-pot sources..and this one is a beaut !  He's suing Cleveland clinic because he lost his "male ability"..probably lost it due to angry anal-retention.
  Put him in a sack with Fred Phelps..the funeral fusser !
  Your picture of evangelical Christianity smacks of gross unfamiliarity with the subject... in a very major way...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2011, 05:41:37 PM »
Another post gone into cyberspace I see. POWDERMAN.  ??? ???

Offline DDZ

« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2011, 02:42:26 AM »
I guess the attempt to make certain Christians look evil, is an attempt to make Muslim atrocities not look as bad. Maybe even an attempt to make the atrocities justifiable.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2011, 05:12:48 AM »
Looks like someone is still pretty confused on what "radical" is.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2011, 05:16:08 AM »
IG...you are not certain who is carrying out mayhem in foreign occupied moslem countries because you are not there....you rely on mass media reports...I suggest looking deeper. Fact is 90% of Afghanis never heard of 911, or what it was...and don't care,,,just want the current invaders gone.

IRONGLOW. The above quote is how islam exists, ignorance. Keep them uneducated and shielded from world events. They only know what their handlers tell em. They train easier that way. I wonder what the illiteracy rate is in theses countries with their false gods?? I bet it's very high. The dumber they are the better they follow orders. Keep em ignorant, thats the key. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2011, 06:08:20 AM »
IG............................

IRONGLOW. The above quote is how islam exists, ignorance. Keep them uneducated and shielded from world events. They only know what their handlers tell em. They train easier that way. ....................

To be fair, that should be said for this side of the Unwashed as well. I don't think you would argue that our media reporting isn't vetted by special interest groups, Right ?
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline powderman

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2011, 07:21:46 AM »
Scatterbrain. True, the media is a major reason for the dumbing down of America. Difference is that most of us can read. We want folks educated, they don't. Education is the enemy of islam. Teach em to read and write, next thing they might actually start thinking and questioning, bad for islam. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline Shu

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2011, 09:02:57 AM »
Not sure what this "Christian military take over is" I work on a military base. Religous services are held Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday depending on the flavor you like best. What I find humorous is the chaplain while being protestant and invokes the name of Jesus during those services, also holds Jewish services and Islamic services. The chaplain does not tolerate any speaking out against any group in his presense. The Commanding Officer has stated there is no room in the work place for religous or  political discussions. The Sailors, Marines and others really just want to get the job done they have been given. When military folks visit my area they are concerned with results not which God or gods you worship, or how you voted.
At lunch time in the lunch room I quietly pray before eating, no one has objected or said anything.(I am not the only one to do that) Any employee wishing to look at religious or politcal literature during breaks or lunch is more than free to do that.
You make ask what sort of mix we have, we have some protestants some agnostics and some atheists, I know of one jew and one muslim. The Jewish guy and the Muslim work together very well. I guess this a suprise to some.

As I have often said and will often say again- When you do not decry the wrong deeds of your brothers you are condoning them. This would be regardless of house of worship.

If the baptist etc, were driving plans into buildings killing people I would certainly denounce them also.

Offline powderman

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2011, 11:03:09 AM »
As I have often said and will often say again- When you do not decry the wrong deeds of your brothers you are condoning them.

SHU. I agree with the quote. If the same Chaplain that conducts Christian and Jewish services is also conducting muslim services then he is indeed doing a disservice to the one true God. If he's a real Christian he cannot promote that which he knows is wrong. He should be preaching the truth, not just telling people what they want to hear. POWDERMAN.  :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline Shu

« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2011, 11:52:51 AM »
Powderman,
He is a military chaplin and must conduct service for whoever needs it. I have seen catholic chaplains hold protestant services and protestant chaplains hold catholic services as well, in the field, shipboard or small bases you don't have several chaplains. You just get one, and that is whoever is sent.
The thought I believe is to provide spiritual comfort to those in need without any prejuidices.
I have talked with him about this also, he did state part of being a chaplain is being all things to all men.
I understand what you are saying though.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2011, 12:50:35 PM »
Shu;
   I know of whence you speak when you say military chaplains have to be "alll things'..  However, were I still in the military i would seek the fellowship of believers off base or arrange my own, perhaps witha small group of like-minded Christians. 
  Seeing a chaplain conduct services for 3-4 different sects or faiths, brings immediately to mind a couple verses.

" A double minded man is unstable in all his ways...". (James 1:8a)

" How long halt you between two opinions ?  If the Lord isGod follow Him, but if Baal, follow him...." (1Kings 18:21a)
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  TM says;

"IG...you are not certain who is carrying out mayhem in foreign occupied moslem countries because you are not there....you rely on mass media reports...I suggest looking deeper. Fact is 90% of Afghanis never heard of 911, or what it was...and don't care,,,just want the current invaders gone".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  Well TM;
  You are partially right, ..I am not there but I speak occasionally with people who have been there.  As far as the mass media, likely I search it as well as you do.  Then there is mass media..and mass media, they don't all agree, nor does minor media..
     What is your MORE RELIABLE source than mine ?
       According to your own statement, in order to be better informed than I, you must be visiting there regularly...  Isn't that risky..and how is it you are so familiar with Afghan locals ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2011, 04:01:09 PM »
Not sure what this "Christian military take over is" I work on a military base. Religous services are held Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday depending on the flavor you like best. What I find humorous is the chaplain while being protestant and invokes the name of Jesus during those services, also holds Jewish services and Islamic services. The chaplain does not tolerate any speaking out against any group in his presense. The Commanding Officer has stated there is no room in the work place for religous or  political discussions. The Sailors, Marines and others really just want to get the job done they have been given. When military folks visit my area they are concerned with results not which God or gods you worship, or how you voted.
At lunch time in the lunch room I quietly pray before eating, no one has objected or said anything.(I am not the only one to do that) Any employee wishing to look at religious or politcal literature during breaks or lunch is more than free to do that.
You make ask what sort of mix we have, we have some protestants some agnostics and some atheists, I know of one jew and one muslim. The Jewish guy and the Muslim work together very well. I guess this a suprise to some.

As I have often said and will often say again- When you do not decry the wrong deeds of your brothers you are condoning them. This would be regardless of house of worship.

If the baptist etc, were driving plans into buildings killing people I would certainly denounce them also.

Shu, you have to understand, some of the muslim apologists only have the "info they read on the internet" and have never been in the military. I mean I know this one guy who was talking about this kit you could buy on the internet to make a "4000 watt death ray" I looked at his link and this kit ran off of AA batteries, some of the "I saw it on the internet so it has to be true" folks are not worth discussing anything with, just point out their lies so no one else is fooled by them.