Author Topic: Who won the Debate?  (Read 239 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Who won the Debate?
« on: September 08, 2011, 06:28:52 AM »
I did a bad thing and actually watched the so called debate on the boob tube.
The loaded questions mainly were aimed at Perry and Romney. The two chosen GOP Puppets.

Perry calling Social Security a Ponzi scheme, and old Mitt jumping on him for that!
Word this morning from the Idiots that call themselves journalists is.......... Mitt won!

I gave it to Paul ::) .

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline tobster

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (18)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Who won the Debate?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 08:05:23 AM »
I thought Newt Gingrich sounded like he had a handle on the whole situation, although I'm sure he has too much history and personal baggage to be a serious contender. The moderators already had their favorites picked out and did everything short of asking if they had quit beating their wives yet. Huntsman sure left me with a poor impression. I  liked Perry's answer when he was asked if he had trouble sleeping at night because of the death penalty in Texas. Same with Ron Paul when he said you could buy a gallon of gas for 10 cents- if it was a real siver dime! Made me think.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: Who won the Debate?
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 08:08:37 AM »
Huntsman has been a nonstarter from the moment he announced candidacy.  I decided not to watch the debate for the same reason I am not watching what's-his-name's speech tonight.  I am tired of hearing Obummer's name, much less seeing his face.  Thank God for Burn Notice and NFL Football.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto