Author Topic: Brooks 24 pounder on my carriage  (Read 580 times)

Offline Zulu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Honor is a gift a man gives himself.
    • Wood & Ironworks
Brooks 24 pounder on my carriage
« on: September 28, 2011, 04:22:42 AM »
I want to remind everyone that this gun is still available.  The barrel is an "extremely" fine crafted Brooks 24 pounder in 1" bore.  It is 16 1/2 lbs. of brass and can be mounted on either a ship carriage or a garrison carriage.
As my first promotion, I will offer this magnificient barrel mounted on either carriage for $825 which will include shipping to the lower 48.  That is highly discounted from the prices listed on my website.
This really is the best of the best!
Zulu
Michael

As an option, the carriages can be purchased seperately.  PM me for pricing so I know if any modifications are necessary to fit your barrel.
The ship carriage has a threaded leveling screw and the garrison carriage a leveling wedge on a track.

Zulu's website
www.jmelledge.com

Offline onegreatshot

• keep their heads down til help arrives
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
  • Proud owner of 3 brooks USA cannons, look'g 4 more
Re: Brooks 24 pounder on my carriage
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 12:12:47 PM »
Zulu, it is a beautiful carriage and cannon. I have looked at your web site a couple of times now. Michael has talk of you also. My next cannon is going to be the Mountain Howitzer as big as mike makes them. I would love to buy one of your carriages for it. But it takes money and due to SSI restrictions I have to wait tell next year to start working again. Hope a good price will still be able to be had.   

Offline buzz36

• Trade Count: (2)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »
WOW what a beauty
are these live fire or signal?
how long is this price good for as i probly have to wiatitll after the holidays to get the mrs to agree me spending that kind of money

Offline Zulu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Honor is a gift a man gives himself.
    • Wood & Ironworks
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 01:53:37 PM »
WOW what a beauty
are these live fire or signal?
how long is this price good for as i probly have to wiatitll after the holidays to get the mrs to agree me spending that kind of money

Tell her it is her Christmas presant. ;)
It certainly can live fire.
Just contact me if you want it,
Zulu
Zulu's website
www.jmelledge.com