Author Topic: Iran says they can send their navy near the coast of the United States.  (Read 1933 times)

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Iran says they can send their navy near the coast of the United States.
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2011, 09:31:31 AM »
Muzzies yep their land /country ? dosen't always seem so.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 09:50:36 AM »
BOY, glad to see there are still a few Americans on here not supporting our enemies and making excuses for those committed to killing us.

I think someone is mistaking speaking the truth rationally with supporting our enemies.

OR IT COULD BE... that maybe the US really did get suckered into paying a $61,800,000 for a fake airline flight full of corpses sent up to sucker the USN into shooting it down to make the US look like bloodthirsty killers of innocent Iranian civilians

anyone know which it was?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline gr8ful

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2011, 10:08:44 AM »
Whoop-Tee-Doo the Iranian Navy could anchor in New York Harbor for all it's worth.  The U.S. Coast Guard would be perfectly capable of handling any rucus they might try to cause without ever disturbing the U.S. Navy.  Besides the USAF could have them all sitting on the bottom and still be home for supper.  Now an Iranian ship with a Nuke would be best sunk in the mid atlantic, but i'm sure we have a submarine somewhere that would be up to the task.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 10:38:33 AM »
Target practice......Practice training mission............

They would make good artificial reefs for fish and coral.

Actually, it's laughable.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2011, 10:39:35 AM »
they could handle a nuke going off in NY harbor ?
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2011, 11:27:33 AM »
BOY, glad to see there are still a few Americans on here not supporting our enemies and making excuses for those committed to killing us.

I think someone is mistaking speaking the truth rationally with supporting our enemies.

OR IT COULD BE... that maybe the US really did get suckered into paying a $61,800,000 for a fake airline flight full of corpses sent up to sucker the USN into shooting it down to make the US look like bloodthirsty killers of innocent Iranian civilians

anyone know which it was?

Yes, it was none of the above.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 11:36:05 AM »
It's no big deal if they strike us they will only strike civilians targets. Which is their MO.
No reason to complain it's justified . ::)

Sarcasm aside I have no problem with them cruising international waters peacefully. If they enter U.S. waters we should put them on the bottom with all hands.
If they get aggressive I'd say the right response would to make sure that their navy has no home port to return to for the next 1000 years.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline The Hermit

• A Real Regular
  • Security is the ability to take care of yourself.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »
Why don't we just ask Eric Holder to get one of his drug smuggling south american cronies with their drug sub and sink the whole shooting match? He supplied them with guns, they owe us the favor!   ::)
Next thing ya know, them iranian sailors will jump ship and we'll have em all on welfare in NY. Have to spend $ 400 billion cleaning up the oil slick they left behind with their leaking ships.

The Hermit