Author Topic: Transgendered now want acceptance in our military, like gays and lesbians.  (Read 2599 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
http://www.wlky.com/news/29317909/detail.html

As if our military hasn't been tarnished enough. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!

Well, by things like My Lai & Iran Air 655, yeah - but what is it that you think has (already) left our military tarnished enough?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
We can start with this.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline yellowtail3

You'll have to explain how President Obama has tarnished our military?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
You'll have to explain how President Obama has tarnished our military?

He's tarnished our country.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Out West
I don;t agree that BHO took any terrorist out. OBL and last idiot, no he did not.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline Bugflipper

• Trade Count: (6)

Then the um,,, ugh,,,,, "girls" could sing the this is my weapon this is my gun cadence.  ;)
Molon labe

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
I hope these activist understand "Fagging' can lead to "Fragging". ???

Offline yellowtail3

Does it? Soldiers murder fellow soldiers with diff sexual preferences? Yikes... we need to get those kinds of 'soldiers' out of the service... someone who would kill over sexual preference is the kind of pervert we can do without!

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
 ??? You have never lived in the real world.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  This demoralizing "slippery slope" was introduced by democrats with "don't ask, don't tell"...now they are greasing the skids with the latest pronouncements..
  Soon they will welcome the transgendered...then, maybe a zoo full of "companions'..
  Many experienced comkbat troops, not wanting to be in a queer military, will be leaving..
   Rest easy; .. the queer brigades will be keeping the vigilant night watch..unless otherwise 'occupied'.. ;)   :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

Many experienced comkbat troops, not wanting to be in a queer military, will be leaving..

If they're the kind of soldiers who want to kill their comrades over sexual preference, let 'em go... no retirement, no benefits, give them a dishonorble before the end of their enlistment. OUT.

It on the other hand, they're just jerks who want to ostracize and harass, well... that's not good for military discipline.  Bust 'em down to E-2 if they don't reform. They can either learn to follow orders and be good soldiers, or they can be tossed the hell out.

Offline Casull

yellowtail, do you REALLY think this is a good thing for our military?  Are you planning on reenlisting?  Just wondering.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

Are you planning on reenlisting?  Just wondering.

Personal questions, but anyhow... my time in uniform is long past. I'm a civilian, now. How about you? Still on active duty?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
yellowtail, do you REALLY think this is a good thing for our military?  Are you planning on reenlisting?  Just wondering.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  Casull;

What he doesn't likely understand is that the guys who are  leaving are first line, experienced combat troops, mostly from E-4 through E-6..  They have excelled in combat but nopw are likely not to get the retirement promised upon their enlistment and haven't the number of years that they are 'trapped' ..such as most E-7 through E-9.
  They are combat arms troops and don't want to be considered serving in that kind of unit!  A rear eschelon type might not understand the psyche and macho "esprit-de-corps" of a combat arms troops, so some just won't ever "get it"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline yellowtail3

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  Casull;

What he doesn't likely understand is that the guys who are  leaving are first line, experienced combat troops, mostly from E-4 through E-6..

E-4 thru E-6... that's a pretty big net.
They have excelled in combat but nopw are likely not to get the retirement promised upon their enlistment and haven't the number of years that they are 'trapped
They aren't 'promised' anything. If they can be good soldiers and follow orders sent down through chain of command (which starts at President Obama, by the way) then yeah, maybe they can make it to retirement. If they can't, they can leave at the end of their enlistment, provided they behave. If they can't do that, threat them like any other discipline problem, up to & including tossing them out of the service.

They are combat arms troops and don't want to be considered serving in that kind of unit!

what exactly is that kind of unit that you refer to? Give a specific?

Offline Casull

what exactly is that kind of unit that you refer to? Give a specific?

yellowtail, how about you actually answer a question.  Do you really think this is good for our military?  Simple yes or no will suffice.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)

Military Quote:

"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional, and now it's legal. I'm getting out before the democrats make it mandatory."

Sgt Harry Berres, USMC...............Just about says it all lol!

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Casull

Sort of like the scene in Stripes where the recruiting sgt. asks Bill Murray and Harold Ramus if they're homosexual, wherein they reply:  "No . . . but we're willing to learn.  Will they send us someplace special for that?"
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Shu

In my heart I do not approve of homosexuallity or cross dressing. I don't think we should chase them down with sticks and beat them to death either.
If a person wants to serve thier country why not let them? There have been homosexuals in the military for many many years. I believe the statute reads not to flaunt or do anything that brings disgrace to the uniform. I have seen alot straights being a disgrace in uniform to think that a definite minority of homosexuals or transvestites would be worse I just don't know. Fortunately my time for a uniform is way past.
I guess it could be disconcerting to know  the guys in the shower are scoping you out but you can't go over to the womens shower and scope them out. Jealousy maybe?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  NW Hunter;
       This is just another symptom of the "culture war" this country is heavily engaged in.  Liberalism set out years ago to destroy all that was decent in our culture and they won't be happy until they have done so.
  If they accomplish what they set out to do, they will find it is a by then, a pretty rotten place to live.  One would think that if they really wanted to live in slime, they would seek out slimy to live instead of being like a bunch of crows...'soiling their own nest'.
   Come to think of it, leftists seem to ruin everything they touch.  Look what they are doing in Wall street. Look what they did in the Wisconsin capitol a little while ago.  Look what they did in cities across the country in the 60s & 70s .  Pretty destructive bunch, come to think of it !

BTW:  There are many Sgt Berres' in the Corps...and ready to leave.  When you have to depend on another Marine to "have your back"..you don't want him distracted ..blowing kisses at another Marine.  If a veteran is one of those who only served in a semi-effeminate position, he may not understand combat troops very well.
  Many have not yet heard of how the Obama admin is trying to cheat retiring troops of the retirement they were promised upon enlistment.  Couple that with the new "rules of engagement"..and one can see where a move toward an early exit is likely.
    Yes, many will leave..here's hoping they vote, campaign and perhaps run for office, pleged to help to salvage the country from Liberalism.

Offline yellowtail3

If a veteran is one of those who only served in a semi-effeminate position, he may not understand combat troops very well.

I didn't know we had semi-effeminate positions in the US military. What MOS in army do they emcompass? In the navy.. are these Canoe U grads as opposed to LDO, or what?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
   Shu says;
  "  In my heart I do not approve of homosexuallity or cross dressing. I don't think we should chase them down with sticks and beat them to death either".
  """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
      Shu;
        You probably have already noticed, only one person suggested physical abuse or death for these newly accepted troops.
  These people don't deserve physical abuse so much as the are to be pitied. The real culprit here is the administration and their typical liberal/progressive antipathy for the military.
  The same poster enters into further error, saying the troops were "never promised anything".  I think most veterans will agree that we had the following understanding. As such, "once the required time was served to honorably retire, retirement pension started, No need to wait until age 65."
          I am continually amazed at the way some folks hold a grudge against both military and police. Some seem to have special rancor for any authority figure... but hey, we're not all alike !
   ...That's becomes all to obvious every day .. ;)   :D

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
You guys are always so negative. Guess you never worked in intelligence in the military. This is a great opportunity for us to further infiltrate the Muslim terrorists. These transgender males can put on Berkass and live right among the enemy. Their mustaches would make them look more like Muslim women. ;D

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Wouldn't even have to teach them how to "wiggle".. ;)   ;D   ;D   ;D

Offline yellowtail3

You probably have already noticed, only one person suggested physical abuse or death for these newly accepted troops.
Yeah, shame on him.

These people don't deserve physical abuse so much as the are to be pitied.
Our soldiers who might be gay don't need your pity; your respect, same as toward any other soldier, will suffice.

The same poster enters into further error, saying the troops were "never promised anything".
you mean, the same guy who recommended fragging? huh?

I think most veterans will agree that we had the following understanding. As such, "once the required time was served to honorably retire, retirement pension started, No need to wait until age 65."
Naw, that's not quite right - you can stay in and work toward that pension if your job performance is up to standard, and contingent upon the needs of the service (if you don't make 0-4, you're going out). Any service members who decides they won't follow orders, or can't maintain good military discipline... they need to hang up their wings/boots/whatever and find other work. Period.

Got it?

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
The saying in the 60's was " kill a commie for Christ". According to some of you ; the new call should be " frag a transvestite for Christ." Pathetic

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
so  how  is some one   ...not sure if they are a man or a woman
ever  pass a psyciatric exam?????????

they can want acceptance all the want
i sure hope they never get it

shooting some one over sexual preference  is MURDER
and should be inforced

i think generals should make these calls.....NO ONE ELSE....not even us
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

You guys are always so negative. Guess you never worked in intelligence in the military. This is a great opportunity for us to further infiltrate the Muslim terrorists. These transgender males can put on Berkass and live right among the enemy. Their mustaches would make them look more like Muslim women. ;D

XD40. You might be onto something there. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm