Author Topic: Transgendered now want acceptance in our military, like gays and lesbians.  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
so  how  is some one   ...not sure if they are a man or a woman
ever  pass a psyciatric exam? ??? ??? ??

they can want acceptance all the want
i sure hope they never get it

shooting some one over sexual preference  is MURDER
and should be inforced

i think generals should make these calls.....NO ONE ELSE....not even us
I agree on this point. If you don’t if you’re a man or a women, how the heck can you make sound decisions in the field. Seems like these folks would be so preoccupied with too many issues that you'd have to question their status in this regard.

Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
If somebody doesn't even know whether they are a man or a woman I find it hard to believe that they would be of any use to our military. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  I think this quote, posted by NW Hunter pretty well sums it up;
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Military Quote:

"When I joined the military it was illegal to be homosexual, then it became optional, and now it's legal. I'm getting out before the democrats make it mandatory."

Sgt Harry Berres, USMC...............Just about says it all lol!

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline powderman

IG. YEP. I see a lot of real men and women leaving in disgust. Unfortunately there will probably be an increase in the funnybunny signees. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  The Israelis tried a similsr experiment, in nthat for a time they tried deploying NORMAL men and women together in combat units.  Didn't work very well... in regular forces when a fellow troop gets hit..we perhaps put a compress on them, call for a medic or corpsman..and move on. 
   With women beside them, troops are inclined to linger to comfort the wounded troop, hindering the efficency of the unit..and these were just normal men and women.  What happens if a troops 'sweetheart' gets hit ?
  There is some history in this..the ancient Greek hoplites.  The hoplites were queers, their phalanx or "flying wedge" of spears and shields required that when one man fell, they would close ranks, step over the wounmded and move on toward the enemy.
  Once homosexualism was introduced, ant wound lost two (or three) men...lovers coudn't just stp over their heart-throb and move on.  This flaw was instrumental in bringing Greece down from it's "golden age"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
  The Israelis tried a similsr experiment, in nthat for a time they tried deploying NORMAL men and women together in combat units.  Didn't work very well... in regular forces when a fellow troop gets hit..we perhaps put a compress on them, call for a medic or corpsman..and move on. 
   With women beside them, troops are inclined to linger to comfort the wounded troop, hindering the efficency of the unit..and these were just normal men and women.  What happens if a troops 'sweetheart' gets hit ?
  There is some history in this..the ancient Greek hoplites.  The hoplites were queers, their phalanx or "flying wedge" of spears and shields required that when one man fell, they would close ranks, step over the wounmded and move on toward the enemy.
  Once homosexualism was introduced, ant wound lost two (or three) men...lovers coudn't just stp over their heart-throb and move on.  This flaw was instrumental in bringing Greece down from it's "golden age"..
Are u saying it was hard for them to leave their friend's behind ?

Offline Casull

Are u saying it was hard for them to leave their friends behind ?

Sounds like he was saying:

Once homosexualism was introduced, ant wound lost two (or three) men...lovers coudn't just stp over their heart-throb and move on.

Didn't see anything about leaving their friends.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  The Israelis tried a similsr experiment, in nthat for a time they tried deploying NORMAL men and women together in combat units.  Didn't work very well...   With women beside them, troops are inclined to linger to comfort the wounded troop, hindering the efficency of the unit..and these were just normal men and women.  What happens if a troops 'sweetheart' gets hit ?
Are u saying it was hard for them to leave their friends behind ?
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  XD40;
    Yup..in combat you sometimes HAVE to leave your friends behind.  Doesn't mean you ignore their injuries or were heartless.
  You simply must read a bit closer..   I said;
           " In regular forces when a fellow troop gets hit..we perhaps put a compress on them, call for a medic or corpsman..and move on". 

We turn the wounded over to the medic (Army) or Corpsman (Marines) and move on...  It's the medic's job to care for the wounded ..it's his MOS..he can do it better than we.   Our job is to go on and engage the enemy.
     When you get too 'tender' (male/female) or a lover is hit (male/male); the unit efficency can be severely compromised.

Offline gr8ful

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
so  how  is some one   ...not sure if they are a man or a woman
ever  pass a psyciatric exam? ??? ??? ??

they can want acceptance all the want
i sure hope they never get it

shooting some one over sexual preference  is MURDER
and should be inforced

i think generals should make these calls.....NO ONE ELSE....not even us
I agree on this point. If you don’t if you’re a man or a women, how the heck can you make sound decisions in the field. Seems like these folks would be so preoccupied with too many issues that you'd have to question their status in this regard.

Personally I don't see how a man who thinks it's morally OK to have sex with another man could pass a psyciatric exam, but I'll leave that up to someone of a MUCH higher rank to judge.

Offline gr8ful

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • A Real Regular

HAHA Too funny, good play on words  Maybe they could have thier own unit and that could be thier moto like - 69th Sissy Ops "We never leave our friend's behind"

Offline -Shaggy-

• A Real Regular

HAHA Too funny, good play on words

Good to see someone else caught that.For a second there, I was worried about me. :o

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  XD40;
     Sorry for the "slow uptake"..great play on words. ...But please place the apostrophy between the d and s in "friend's".. :D

..Must show 'possessive' of course...and I understand these folks can be VERY POSSESSSIVE... ;)   ;D

Offline Casull

Well now, the addition of that apostraphy made all the difference.  Very funny.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
i caught  it too....first time i read it...you are very subtle

the military's job is to protect  us......NOT BE ON THE LEADING EDGE OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING

ONLY  the professionals/generals  need to make these calls on who they want

other than defence....the budget should be the ONLY  concern

why are we or any one else discussing this
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline powderman

I saw it too, but I wasn't saying anything.
4570. I guess we are discussing it to show how far we have falled into the depths of immorality as a nation. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

the military's job is to protect  us......NOT BE ON THE LEADING EDGE OF SOCIAL ENGINEERING

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  45/70;
  Although I have to agree with you on most of this, especially the point that the military should NOT be used for experiments in SOCIAL ENGINEERING.
   However I must digress when it comes to "let the generals decide"....
 Above the bird colonel grade, many officers get "political minded".  Most will soon be retiring and many looking to a career after the military, so some are willing to sell out to political correctness..remember Gen Wesley Clark ?
   The best ones to decide the issue would be the EM who have to live with and deal with these situations every day.  They are the ones who are required to s--t, shave and shower with them.  They are the ones who must stand a lonely outpost or share a pup tent with these people..  I say, let the EM vote on the case.

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
I wonder how it all works in countries that have a mandatory enlistment for everyone like Israel has?

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  45/70;
  Although I have to agree with you on most of this, especially the point that the military should NOT be used for experiments in SOCIAL ENGINEERING.
   However I must digress when it comes to "let the generals decide"....
 Above the bird colonel grade, many officers get "political minded".  Most will soon be retiring and many looking to a career after the military, so some are willing to sell out to political correctness..remember Gen Wesley Clark ?
   The best ones to decide the issue would be the EM who have to live with and deal with these situations every day.  They are the ones who are required to s--t, shave and shower with them.  They are the ones who must stand a lonely outpost or share a pup tent with these people..  I say, let the EM vote on the case.
Maxwell Klinger did his job and was a good soldier. End of discussion!!

Offline powderman

I wonder how it all works in countries that have a mandatory enlistment for everyone like Israel has?

They have a totally different mindset than most of todays American youth. They actually love their country and appreciate the things they have in general much more than Americans of the same age. A sense of patriotism that is sadly lacking in America. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  XD;
  Yes; Israel has mandatory service, just as the US did a few decades ago.  I can recall a couple that were "suspects" but they never talked and nobody ever asked. That worked for the US for 235 years, no point in "getting in the face" of normal troops  with it !
  Now, any guy that serves in the IDF (Israeli Defense Forces) and still likes the guys..should be kicked out on a "section 8", just because he must truly be crazy..

See..Women of the Israeli Army, below

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
I know several naval officers who are retiring because of this absurd policy, and a couple who have resigned their commissions.

Obama knew exactly what the effect would be with the implementation of this new policy.

Personally, I think he/she/its who are anatomically and psychologically confused have no business in the military, especially in the front line units and special operations units.    The he/she/its may not be able to distinguish between tactical and tactile situations.

A man who lays with another man as with a woman is an abomination before the LORD.    There is a great deal of wisdom in this scriptural statement.

Pray for the military.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline XD40SC

• GBO Supporter
They are almost as cute as Rosie the Riveter.

Offline powderman

Obama knew exactly what the effect would be with the implementation of this new policy.

SWAMPTHING. Good post, all true. All part of obamas plan to destroy us by weakening our military. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Offline powderman

BILLY. Seemed a lot simpler when it was just MEN, or WOMEN. Now we have people that are neither one, and others who are not sure what they are, and I'm not sure what they are either. The obamination will stop at nothing to destroy us. He knows that without a strong military we are doomed, his plan is coming together more every day. YEP, we're sure getting change all right. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  Now what do they do with this Obamanation creation when they get some girl/guy who claims he is a "woman locked in to a man's body" ?
    Hmmmm.. Will they set up a third shower and third latrines ?   
  Let's see then.. how about those poor, mistreated individuals who are pedophiles or think "goats are gorgeous" ? 
  Then there are kleptomaniacs, pyromaniacs etc...

I guess the new Democrat military will be truly "multicultural".. ;)

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
i noticed many restaraunts  now have   ....MEN
                                                               .....WOMEN
                                                               and a third door marked
                                                               .......for both  or marked family
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.

Offline powderman

i noticed many restaraunts  now have   ....MEN
                                                               .....WOMEN
                                                               and a third door marked
                                                               .......for both  or marked family

YEP. KROGER has men, womem, unisex. POWDERMAN. :o :o

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
if the private corporation wants to burden themselves with the cost to accommodate wierdos
thats  OK

if the government wants to  WASTE  my tax dollars to accommodate them!!!!!
THATS  NOT  OK

liberals  can't see the difference  here

powderman the world is changing  and in some ways for the worse

Offline powderman

if the private corporation wants to burden themselves with the cost to accommodate wierdos
thats  OK

if the government wants to  WASTE  my tax dollars to accommodate them!!!!!
THATS  NOT  OK

liberals  can't see the difference  here

powderman the world is changing  and in some ways for the worse

YEP, agreed Sir. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
Pagans, Barbarians and Homosexuals are not new. Before parts of the world were civilized these human perversion restrained the progress of healthy civilizations.  It was discovered thousands of years ago that the homosexual life styles weakened the fiber of any society that accepted these practises.  What will Americans say when they are asked to approve cannibalism?? ???