Author Topic: "Inspire" magazine..  (Read 1105 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
"Inspire" magazine..
« on: October 01, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
  The Jihadists have an online magazine designed to attract home-grown terrorists, It is named simply "INSPIRE":
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspire_(magazine)

The way the SEALs & Predators are snuffing top terrorist leaders..looks like they got 2 more along with Al A-whacky..
 I hear they are considering renaming the magazine.

Yep!  ..."INSPIRE" would now be better named "EXPIRE".. ;)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
Re: "Inspire" magazine..
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 01:37:15 PM »
I heard that they're asking for resumes from people interested in the position. 
Think one of our fellow posters might be interested in the job?  8)
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 02:10:27 PM »
  Those murdering leaders must be looking over their shoulders every few seconds now!  Won't do them any good..a predator at 50,000 ft is not very detectable...and of course the missles come so fast, they are  easily out running their sound..
     Anybody want to replace Ahmad Al-Whacky ?

BELOW: Boss says to Al_Whacky..."welcome home"...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »
  Sure;  .... and "Mother Jones" magazine is published by the Pope..and "Ebony" magazine is published by the KKK. ;)   :D   ;D   :o

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 02:52:51 AM »
Pretty slick production for a sketchy shadowy funny funded arch terrorist organization on the run...and in English, too... ::)

..TM7
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Agreed; Al Queda is obviously, and "arch" terrorist organization..

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 07:32:33 AM »

Inspire Magazine. For your free subscription please send your name and address to Inspire MagazineAl QaedaLangley, VA 23665     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TM7 .

Lookie, lookie!  You have the address for subscriptions.   ::) :P
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 08:15:28 AM »
Are you sure those drones operate at 50,000 feet. They are Prop driven. :-\
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 09:36:45 AM »
Hey IG....maybe OSR needs to be brought up to speed.... ::)    You're nominated...TM7

..TM7

No need! However, you might need to be taught how to detect sarcasm! :-X

Offline powderman

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 02:57:41 PM »
HEH, it's all about bragging rights. Murdering 3,000 innocents and destroying the trade centers is something al queda is proud of, they want ALL the glory. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 04:49:39 PM »
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Scatter;
   There seems to be a divergence of capabilities between the various unmanned drones.  This medium altitude done operates between 15,000 and 25,000 feet;
   http://www.globalsecurity.org/intell/systems/predator.htm

This article indicates that there are some very high altitude models in service;
     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmanned_aerial_vehicle

Scroll down to "US Airforce tiers", where you have this statement;

" Tier II+: High altitude, long endurance conventional UAV (or HALE UAV). Altitude: 60,000 to 65,000 feet (19,800 m), less than 300 knots (560 km/h)".
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So you can see why most often these terrorists have no clue before they are hit !

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2011, 08:09:33 AM »
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So you can see why most often these terrorists have no clue before they are hit !

That may change given them some time.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2011, 01:47:35 PM »
I think it will be just a matter of time to they are easy to shoot down with little cheap rockets and a good radar detect system...

..TM7
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Almost sounds as if you're hoping for it TM..  That's a shame..
  Those drones protect the lives of our Marines and soldiers..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »
I think it will be just a matter of time to they are easy to shoot down with little cheap rockets and a good radar detect system...

..TM7

SO did ou serve in Air Defense? The cheep little rockets and radar detection sre not in the same system. And also the 20 to 50 thousand foot range is well above the capability of SHORAD. That is why it is called SHORAD!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline no guns here

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2011, 03:46:38 AM »
That's why we spend billions to develop these system... just so some schmuck with a rag on his head can put together a cheap radar system and a little missile and hit them easily.  Harder to do than to say...

NGH
"I feared for my life!"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2011, 04:18:13 AM »

..TM7
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Almost sounds as if you're hoping for it TM..  That's a shame..
  Those drones protect the lives of our Marines and soldiers..

:o ::) ::) ..Well, that would be your typical disparaging BS from you and predictable...I think Pakistan has already shot down a few drones.... Just saying the MIC in various countries now has a market sector to fill...and likely won't take long....same with spy satelites...just shoot a bunch of gravel into their orbits...bingo....!  I understand the Iranians are already onto this with EM weaponry...one reason they want nuke power sources.

..TM7
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

If the fanatic leadership in Iran get nuclear weapons.. they may be writing their own obituary!