Author Topic: Heart and soul of a theological liberal..  (Read 663 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Heart and soul of a theological liberal..
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:36:34 AM »
  This very short video gives insight into the heart and soul of a bonafied liberal who is involved in the "occupy Wall street" idiocy...and thus probably represents the mindset of a substantial number of trhose participants.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGN8cKcSPuQ

I find the contrast interesting, when conservatives think "revolution"... ;)

Conservatives think 'American Revolution'..God fearing and individual freedoms..

Liberals think 'French Revolution'.. anti-God and if they don't conform.."off with their heads".
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Heart and soul of a theological liberal..
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:42:02 AM »
Goes to show you how great this country is. A stupid person like this can make more money than the average person, and spout off on how rich people should be punished?? :o gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 01:02:51 PM »
At her age and STILL an airhead.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 04:57:26 PM »
First I have heard of her for a while. Its great that she is still talking and showing off her ignorance.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline rio grande

• Trade Count: (39)
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 05:35:03 AM »
The most revolutionary words ever spoken - "Love thy neighbor as thyself".

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 11:13:49 AM »
Judging a group by the actions of some of it's members only gives you some of the truth. Look at the majority of just average joes who are fed up with the corporate take over of America, not just a few nuts scattered without. Only the crazy will make it to your Television or other main stream media since it is them who paint the movement negatively.  ::)
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 11:48:55 AM »
My 401-k is invested in Wall Street, so is another 25% of the baby boomers.  We depend on Wall Street for the growth of our pensions, 401-k's, and IRA's.  Does that make me greedy?  If someone works at minimum wage for 40 years, and saves 10% of his income, just with staight passbook savings, he would be a millionair when he retires.  These people protesting are the greedy ones, they don't work, can't find a job, are union workers, etc.  They haven't saved or invested in this country, and they want ME to give up MY retirement for them.  No way.  These idiots need to think about how many middle class baby boomers are dependent on Wall Streets performance.  Like I said, it is NOT WALL STREET, it is the MICROMANAGING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WHO MESSED THINGS UP. 

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 03:59:08 PM »
DD,

Truer words are seldom spoken.   And they are all tied to Obummer through ACORN, Obama for America, SEIU or other union.

This is all by design. 

Working men and women of America, rise up and unite......vote obummer out in 2012!!!

The Wealth of Nations is the Capitalist Manifesto.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 12:54:03 AM »
  What Roseanne Barr said was directly form the Weather Underground playbook. Remember, Bill Ayers, Obama's friend and neighbor is a past leader & terrorist in the Weather Underground.   I realize that anyone too young to have experienced the disorder of the 60s & 70s may not have a grasp of just how radical these groups were, but they were out for blood, capitalist blood especially.
  Here's where Roseanne got her philosophy...and they are nor kidding. Does any thinking person really want to support them ?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=095_1224888698
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 04:23:23 AM »
Those fools blaming Wall Street for our economic problems is like a hungry person blaming a farmer for his hunger.  That's not to say that our markets couldn't use a little tweaking, but not by the types who are littering our streets.
Swingem

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 04:31:54 AM »
Hey shes a comedian , that had to be a funny ha ha .
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 04:48:42 AM »
Most elitist liberals that I know of have never worked at a real job.  Not even as a teenager or college student.  They had everything handed to them by their parents, went to college, got Phd's and are professors, teachers, etc.  Never worked in private companies.  The other liberals are the uneducated poor who think the rich man owes him.  Most are or were too lazy to get an education or trade skill to work and make a living.  Extremes on both ends.  Most young have no loyalty to a company they work for anymore and quit at the drop of a hat.  Therefore they don't get the experience they need.  They think they know it all, but really don't know anything.  They were taught by these liberal teachers and professors.  I fear for the future of our country.  Both political parties are to blame.  Getting free not fair trade agreements.  Growing the Federal government to an ever micromanaging parasite on the private industry.  Most people don't go to church anymore, and don't have a clue what true Christianity is about.  Most don't know what is in the Constitution and have never read it, nor the Declaration of Independence.  The ideals of our forefathers are not emphasised, instead their faults and sins so the ideals are lost. 

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 04:58:26 AM »
The Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth just passed. A brave man, always willing to confront evil, even when it was physically dangerous.

Was he a theological liberal? Anyone know?

Obit: http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-fred-shuttlesworth-20111006,0,752108.story

Now that is a A Man.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 07:19:18 AM »
YT3,

The Rev. Shuttlesworth engaged in a struggle for freedom and equality as guaranteed through the US Constitution.  You should be ashamed of yourself to ask if a man such as Rev. Shuttlesworth is a theological liberal.  That question places him in a category with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and Jeremiah Wright.

I consider Rev. Shuttlesworth a patriot for standing up for that which is truly American -- freedom and equality.   This nation, and especially the current crop of so-called leaders, will never see his like again.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 07:24:48 AM »
YT3, ....  You should be ashamed of yourself to ask if a man such as Rev. Shuttlesworth is a theological liberal.

Ashamed of asking a question? That's silly, and falls under heading of only dumb question is the unasked one. Seriously... I don't know the man's theological leanings.

BTW, I like your take on Shuttlesworth... I feel pretty much the same about the man. Here's a good photo of him, from the obit I linked a couple poasts back... he's in the middle, between MLK & Ralph Abernathy:

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.