Author Topic: Wellll...shut mah mowf..  (Read 848 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Wellll...shut mah mowf..
« on: October 05, 2011, 01:41:45 AM »
  Just about the time the unions, professional race baiters and poverty pimps have some of the gullible convinced that conservatives and Tea Partiers are "racists"..the conservatives & Tea Partiers have chosen a conservative black man as one of the two leaders in their presidential race..
   http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20115655-503544.html
   Whaaat ?  No more target for the handy label of "racist" ?  Now what will the pathologhical progressives do ?
 Well, some who are very slow learners, will go on using the old, dog-eared accusations, but they won't be nearly as effective..

I predict some of the most addle-brained ones will still keep trying though..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline hillbill

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Wellll...shut mah mowf..
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2011, 01:50:39 AM »
i have heard it said by the libs now, that conservatives are only supporting herman kane in a effort to conceal our racism. and the libs say they know what we are up! lol

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2011, 01:56:52 AM »
  As I said, the more addle-brained ones will keep trying..

...But the more nearly intelligent ones are starting to catch on; 
  http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-obamas-approval-drops-back-30s

..And here's why..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfMjbS0oWrE&feature=player_embedded#!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Shu

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 03:07:19 AM »
I find it funny: if you are a liberal you can use the race card, the it's not my fault card, the government is corrupt card, the big buisness gets away with keeping me down card.
However if you are a conservative and say , skin tone doesn't matter you are a liar. Or if you say I screwed up and got in trouble you are a thug. Or if you say the liberals have been in control of congress for several years you are just a hater. Or if you say yes that company made a billion dollar profit becuase they sell alot of goods you are wanting fellow Americans to live in poverty.
When you ask a liberal to explain their point of view you just get a bunch of double talk, and how much you hate America thrown at you.
Really does anyone want anything other than the opportunity to succeed, provide for their family and have a government that at least tries to follow the constitution?

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 06:51:37 AM »
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 08:51:39 AM »
What !!
You didn't know that Mr. Cain was the "wrong type of black" ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2011, 03:34:46 PM »
What !!

Scatterbrain...you are correct in your assessment.  Liberals hate any successful black men, especially professional athletes (they make good role models .. with some exceptions).

Liberals only like blacks that are welfare parasites, or the right kind of racist.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 12:12:33 AM »
What !!

Scatterbrain...you are correct in your assessment.  Liberals hate any successful black men, especially professional athletes (they make good role models .. with some exceptions).

Liberals only like blacks that are welfare parasites, or the right kind of racist.

ST762
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Or those who are "easily herded'.

Offline Shu

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 03:05:55 AM »
What???? You mean it's possible to be black and succesful without being some type of thug?
Well please don't tell Jesse or Al, they will be out of jobs. After all Whitey doesn't keep all of them down.
Yes there is heavy sarcasm in the above statements. I don't approve of our current president not becuase he is not white but becuase his ideology is radically different tha mine.
I know a liberal will still call me a racist.

Offline Brasso

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2011, 03:56:52 AM »
You'll notice that here, as well as anywhere else, the libs are great at attacking this countries founding principle.  But have you ever heard one actually tell you what they believe?  Or what plan they have? 

No.    Never.    I don't think that they have one.    And the ones that do are all Marxist.   

Liberalism is a disease.    It's cured by a good mugging.

Offline magooch

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2011, 04:11:29 AM »
Yes I have had liberals tell me what they think and what their plans are.  You are right, they are all commies.
Swingem

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2011, 06:59:20 AM »
What? ??? You mean it's possible to be black and succesful without being some type of thug?
Well please don't tell Jesse or Al, they will be out of jobs. After all Whitey doesn't keep all of them down.
Yes there is heavy sarcasm in the above statements. I don't approve of our current president not becuase he is not white but becuase his ideology is radically different tha mine.
I know a liberal will still call me a racist.

Shu....I appreciate your humor, but my point is that liberals do not like successful black men, like Mr. Cain, or David Garrard (former Jags QB and philanthropist is Jacksonville), or any other black man who is conservative and is a positive role model.    Liberals like the ones they can keep under their thumb, like the welfare parasites, or those that are the leftist kind of racist (the hate-whitey crowd).

However, your humor did give me a good laugh.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 07:05:52 AM »
a smart successful black man causes confusion to liberals and democrats
they just can't understand how this can  be.......they hold blacks in such low esteem

to me.....they are just another smart successful man....[dispite a few bigots]

when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2011, 05:11:11 PM »
  I believe it is important that people see the background of Herman Cain.  Unlike Obama, cain was not the product of  "a single mother and food stamps"..  Herman came from a very poor family and did truly WORK his way up.  He said in an interview the other day;  "We were worse than poor, we were "po"..and had to work our way up to poor".
    Is Cain smart ?  Read this short bio..of a man who is a mathemetician and yes, an authentic "rocket scientist"..
  http://www.viewshound.com/politics-usa/2011/10/6/herman-cain-the-it-guy

Is he alone ?  No, like him or not...Newt is also a brilliant man and Romney is a very successful businessman, something Obama would have no familiarity with !