Author Topic: 2/3 of Americans agree with Obama!  (Read 699 times)

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
2/3 of Americans agree with Obama!
« on: October 13, 2011, 01:52:16 AM »
Just wanted to let some of you guys know how out of step with most Americans you are. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/americans-approve-obama-jobs-bill-unlike-senate-poll-192109731.html

Offline 1sourdough

• Trade Count: (7)
Re: 2/3 of Americans agree with Obama!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 02:17:50 AM »
  It's all on how you ask, or 'couch' the question. Yes, a "jobs bill" sounds great, lets extend unemployment benefits while we're at it. Meanwhile the EPA is totally stifling jobs in other areas, it's all about the soundbite. While we screw around, China moves forward.
NRA, Veteran

Offline briarpatch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 03:19:34 AM »
Did he ask 2/3 of the americans? Seems like the clown can come up with numbers real fast when he tries to shove his puppet s--t down our throats.
Did you know 93% of statistic numbers are just pulled out of thin air when needed?

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2011, 03:23:23 AM »
.....Did you know 93% of statistic numbers are just pulled out of thin air when needed?
Did you know that 99.9% of right wingers believe 100% of all right wing spin?

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 03:36:49 AM »
  2/3 of those polled were in favor of some spcifics within the bill Obama submitted. That could be construed to say they "agree with Obama".  OK.

When asked about Obama's overall handling of the economy, the war, the oils spill, etc; people aren't so cozy with the President.  The Congress is much less loved.  In simple terms, the American public at large is really dis-satisfied with our political 'leadership'.  More dis-satisfied than usual.  You can put a happy face on a particular poll, you can pretend 'fast and furious' isn't a big deal, you can pretend anything you like.  Fact is, the President and Congress are not well loved nor are they 'agreed with' by 2/3 of Americans.  That's because they are not doing a good job.  No way around that. 

My opinion (worth the free price tag) is that each and every one of them; both sides of the isle, both houses of Congress, every jackass in the White hose and OEOB need to lose their job.  Fire them all.  They all have their finger prints on the smoking gun that killed our economy.  I'd like to see some jailed, but I'll settle for out of power.

Barak Obama has answered the question:"What would happen if we elected a Harvard professor as president, and he filled the cabinet with ivory league minds?"  The answer being "Lots of good speaches, not much real work."

Are the mambership of this forum "out of step"  with "most Americans"?  Maybe.  This is a forum dedicated to a specific field of interest, the outdoors.  Any specific interest forum will attract a specific group.  That being why we are on a forum.  Many of us are also on other forums, where we talk to other people.  If your contension is that the poll reached 'most Americans" I call shenanigans.  That's just wishful thinking.  This poll speaks well of a President you like more than I do.  So what?  If you like him that much, take a hot bubble bath with him.  Put his picture in your wallet.  Whatever.  Trying to prove he's a good president is just not going to take hold.  Good luck with that.

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 03:37:45 AM »
.....Did you know 93% of statistic numbers are just pulled out of thin air when needed?
Did you know that 99.9% of right wingers believe 100% of all right wing spin?

That was good  ;D

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 04:13:35 AM »
JR, did you read the whole article? Towards the end of it, it also said that approval rating dropped to 30%, when the details were explained. Thats the problem with these type's of polls. Right or left!! Pass my jobs bill, right away!! Most sheeple will think, oh yea, jobs, coming our way. Till some of them actually read it. One of the big problems in Washington. Lets pass a bill, and when you read the first couple pages, boy oh boy, sure looks good. Then you find out on page 15 in the last paragraph, oh yea, 50 million for a bridge to nowhere. And as much as this govt. has lied to us in th last 25 years, their all a bunch of liars. And, the bunch thats in there now, are the most corrupt bunch ever. Eric Holder, Att.General, lying about Fast and Furious big time. Dodd and Frank setting up the banking system to fail, so the govt. coul bail them out. This country was heading down hill at a slow pace with Clinton and Bush, this group put KY on the slide. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 04:35:39 AM »
HEH, that gave me a morning chuckle. Polling the dnc will get numbers like that, I don't believe them for a second. Thanks for the laugh. POWDERMAN.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 04:41:08 AM »
Just wanted to let some of you guys know how out of step with most Americans you are. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/americans-approve-obama-jobs-bill-unlike-senate-poll-192109731.html

Junior1942,

You are obviously kidding -- this is a great very early April Fool's joke.   It is common knowledge that 2/3 of America does not agree with Obama.   Even the robotic Obamatonic media is abandoning him.   His far left wing base is abandoning him.  Independents are abandoning him.   You do not need to see polls to know these facts.  Watch the news, and read the newspapers.

In regards to your posted epiphany that 2/3 of Americans have fallen back in love with Obammy, I will remind you of the quote by that great liberal-bane herself, Governor Sarah Palin, "Polls are for strippers and cross-country skiiers".

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 05:09:40 AM »
We somehow need to get to the .1% on the right wing deal. That is a lot of people to be lost.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 06:37:44 AM »

Junior1942,

You are obviously kidding -- this is a great very early April Fool's joke.   It is common knowledge that 2/3 of America does not agree with Obama.   Even the robotic Obamatonic media is abandoning him.   His far left wing base is abandoning him.  Independents are abandoning him.   You do not need to see polls to know these facts.  Watch the news, and read the newspapers.

In regards to your posted epiphany that 2/3 of Americans have fallen back in love with Obammy, I will remind you of the quote by that great liberal-bane herself, Governor Sarah Palin, "Polls are for strippers and cross-country skiiers".
ST762

:) :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sorry, I can't stop laughing.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Shu

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 07:19:52 AM »
How about this- over half the worlds population speaks chinese so if you speak english you should learn chinese to keep in step.
Or what about if you buy some property and it turns out 9 out of 10 of your neighbors are homosexuals. Should you become a homosexual to stay in step?

So if you have 100 people that agree on something regardless of how insane it maybe- it must be right.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline SwampThing762

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 10:17:39 AM »
The sad thing is that still a considerable No of people thinks the Prez is doing a good job.

BTW Only a female would call a pole a poll.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 10:43:39 AM »
So I'm wondering what the liberals are going to do after Nov. of 2012.  Will they leave the country, go completely nuts (they don't have far to go), or will they abort themselves?
Swingem

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 10:50:21 AM »
Maybe they can go to Haiti and Cuba, and take their Marxist good intentions with them.

ST762

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 11:13:51 AM »
So I'm wondering what the liberals are going to do after Nov. of 2012.  Will they leave the country, go completely nuts (they don't have far to go), or will they abort themselves?
Actually, we'll be passing crying tissue to conservatives.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »
We'll see come november 2012 Jr.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2011, 04:08:20 PM »
As stupid as the electorate is, coupled with the illegal vote and the welfare crowd..... I would not bet either way on the election.
Jr is right about one thing, there will be crying and I mean crying if the clown pulls this off. And it will not all be conservatives.