Author Topic: Dateline Afghanistan  (Read 3321 times)

Offline mdwest

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
Re: Dateline Afghanistan
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2011, 07:38:32 AM »
IMO, if 10% of Perkins story is true--we have a problem.  Best way to fight terrorism aimed at us is don't mess around with the affairs of other Nations...See Ron Paul

I look at the issue completely differently..

If we assume that 10% of his story is true (I'd argue that its a little more true than that, even.. but the number isnt really relevant here).. then that means that 90% of his story is false.. and therefore we cannot trust anything he says..

context is everything.. much of his "truth" is placed into context that is false.. and thereby renders the end findings of no value..  again, it makes a compelling story.. and an entertaining read.. but it doesnt make it truthful or an accurate assessment of how things really are...

while his opinions of what is ethical and moral (when placed in the context he utilizes) pull on heartstrings.. it does not change the fact that what he disagrees with is in fact both legal (not only in the US, but in most places on earth), and common practice among most of the worlds developed nations..

While I agree with many of Ron Pauls thoughts on domestic policy and fiscal responsibility, etc.. I think his views on foreign policy are completely off base much more often than not.. he certainly isnt a counter-terror or anti-terror expert in any capacity..

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 04:09:50 PM »
Regarding your question; "OSR...And who made these accusations against Kennedy..? WhY?"
Probably the same people who are always accusing Israel and the Jews of serving two masters.
The why?  You would probably be able to answer that question a lot better than I could, I have no idea why you believe that.

;D  Hardly,,, ;) !!  It was guys like yourself just as you mentioned it. Was the 'firster' and jewish vote that pulled this on Kennedy...Kennedy wasn't allowing nuke proliferation to isreal, supported Egypt ownership of the Zues Canal, stymied the Eurpoean held FED with desire to back US currency with metals, and basically didn't care for the Marxist that ran isreal....He had a balanced arab-isreal policy unlike today. Old school Catholics were alway held in disdain by zionist and jews because of belief in Christ and the Passion, etc....they didn't see Catholics as compatible with their agendi at all--still today to in many cases....nice try though.. :)

..TM7
It was guys like yourself just as you mentioned it. - Really? Now would you be kind enough to show me where I mentioned it.  I do believe I wrote: "Probably the same people who are always accusing Israel and the Jews of serving two masters.  You would probably be able to answer that question a lot better than I could, I have no idea why you believe that."

I would also like to see where you got your information to claim that it:"Was the 'firster' and jewish vote that pulled this on Kennedy."

Since you are probably kind enough to provide the above information, would you also show me where you got the basis for the following charge:   "Old school Catholics were alway held in disdain by zionist and jews because of belief in Christ and the Passion, etc....they didn't see Catholics as compatible with their agendi at all--still today to in many cases"

Sorry, your false claims still don't hold water.  Congratulations on the nice try though.

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 03:13:51 AM »

It was guys like yourself just as you mentioned it. - Really? Now would you be kind enough to show me where I mentioned it.  I do believe I wrote: "Probably the same people who are always accusing Israel and the Jews of serving two masters.  You would probably be able to answer that question a lot better than I could, I have no idea why you believe that."

I would also like to see where you got your information to claim that it:"Was the 'firster' and jewish vote that pulled this on Kennedy."

Since you are probably kind enough to provide the above information, would you also show me where you got the basis for the following charge:   "Old school Catholics were alway held in disdain by zionist and jews because of belief in Christ and the Passion, etc....they didn't see Catholics as compatible with their agendi at all--still today to in many cases"

No need for me to spoon feed you info; so educate yourself and fill in the gaps:   http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unionjackpolish5chap12aug05.shtml   and  Catholic Church was never reconcilatory as post Darby/Scofeld evangelical movement has turned out, still isn't, although Catholics are wondering about Ratzinger alright. Catholic Church's labors documented (before Vatican II)     http://www.destroyfreemasonry.com/
Sorry, your false claims still don't hold water.  Congratulations on the nice try though

Need more education...?  Fill in the gaps here:
  http://www.naderlibrary.com/seldes.kingkilltoc.htm   ..TM7

Wow! Double Wow!  ;D ;D Your "educate yourself" link leads to: ..........nothing! :o Then your link to "destroyfreemasonry" leads of course to a group dedicated to "destroying freemasonry",  :o coming from an unbiased individual like you, who "woulda thunk it?" ::) .

BTW you conveniently forgot to show me where you got your facts regarding the allegation about the "firster & jewish vote that pulled this on Kennedy".

Sorry, your false claims leak like a sieve.  Keep trying you might get it correct eventually.  ;)

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2011, 05:12:39 AM »

You're a cop...you ought to be able to see fingerprints when they're right in front of your face instead pleading 'no clue'...c'mon man!

Try this:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unionjackpolish5chap12aug05.shtml

and
http://www.destroyfreemasonry.com/

Is a  'Catholic' site detailing the age old battle of Catholic Christianity up against judaeo-masonry, full of edicts and papal bulls over the centuries....plain as day.
and
http://www.naderlibrary.com/seldes.kingkilltoc.htm   

fills in the gaps....I can't 'spoon feed' info, nor am I interested in doing so...either you do the research yourself or remain unaware...not my cross to bare...

Good luck...TM7
"You're a cop..." - Sounds accusatory :-\ , but your wrong again, I've been retired for quite a few years.  I'm really the product of a solid work ethnic in private industry, and good investments. 

Actually what I see are false and misleading trails which are meant to lead to false assumptions.  I personally have too much faith in human beings to be spoon fed poisonous accusations.

BTW the cross isn't covered, so you really don't have to bare it.  Stay well, I enjoyed the discussion.