Author Topic: SUICIDE OF AMERICA:  (Read 1505 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: SUICIDE OF AMERICA:
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 03:45:43 PM »
mcwoodduck, you speak truth.  i salute you.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: SUICIDE OF AMERICA:
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2011, 12:32:24 PM »
MCWDuck..
NO the sole goal of a company is Profit.  Sorry an economic law.
3 things.....no, NO, and NO...!

Don't believe me? Than refer to Adam Smith, grandpappy of Capitalism, and how the system must operate to ensure longevity by morality, ethics (and a Christian compass)..also refer to Marx who said Capitalsim would implode--you explain why. See also de Toqueville and Rouseau,,,see Joe Stiglitz, too. BTW, There is no such thing as an economic law...that would make it a religion or something.

Your attitude is exactly why there is an awakening around the world, here as represented by OWS, growing and becoming more poignant....people have had enough of the 'destroyers' running the show.

..TM7
No back. 
Adam Smith said that the only goal of a company is profit.  Legal profit.
Government regulations are what impeed companies from creating new produts (sometimes this is a good thing)  But when you have cronie capitalism and pre picked winners, this is where you have problems.  Regulations that go against the standard business model too are going to cause problems and raise prices.
Laws of economics do exist.  Supply and demand.  With the prime law.  "willing and able"  I will bet you everyone of the OWS goobers are willing to have the latest and greatest I phone / Droid and at $50 to 200 most are able.
The companies are willing to sell 10,000 a day at those prices.  Some of the OWS people are not able to come up with $5 for the phone  They may be willing to buy the phone and hte service but are not able.  At $5 none of the phone companies are willing to sell a single phone a day. 
Much like you.  If I was willing  and able to pay you $1 million a year would you be willing and able to work for me?  On the flip side I am willing and able to pay you $1 a year are you willing to work for me?  That is Marx.  Your work is only worth what you need to survive and no more.  Each according to his needs and means.  You may have the best medical mind ever, but if we need a ditch digger, then you are digging ditches.  Marx Sucks!  Marx also wrote that he needed Bearocrats, educators, and media people to subvert Capitalism to make it implode.  This is what we are seeing with the EPA, the Reglatory commissions, and Congressional law makers like Barney Frank.
The OWS goobers should be mad at the politicians that promissed the Utopia and have not delivered it over the past 150 years.  From 40 acers and a Mule to cheaping housing.  Yes the loans were cheap, the quailifications were easy and as soon as demand for the house wiht the loan the price shot way up to the point they could not afford the house any longer, but still borrowed the money and are not able to make the payments.  Who's fault it is?  The bank, the politician, the borrower?  As soon as those house payments failed, there were more and more houses on the market and it drove the price for the houses down.  Simple supply and demand - a Law of economics.
If we did a better job of educating the youth in economics, rather than indoctranating them in Marx and anti capitalism we would be better off and when some one promisses the world, at no cost we all know that it is either a lie or whatthey are willing to give us is worth nothing.  Clearly we can not have free health care, free education, free housing.  But these people think the government is a benevalent parent that is going to look after them.  Not so, they will enslave them.