Author Topic: Perry wants a flat tax. 20%.  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Perry wants a flat tax. 20%.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 04:26:09 AM »
Oh, Sorry boss.. ::) ...you told me to look up apportion and progressively, now fairly is confusing, too??..

So, tm, now you're whining because someone inferred that you lied err told a whopper?  Well, as Gstewart44 pointed out above (thank you btw), you deliberately lied err made an untruthful statement with the above post.  What I specifically quoted you saying was "failrly apportioned progessively".  Now, why would you pretend that first word wasn't quoted?  Hmmm, maybe because it formed part the oxymoron that I was speaking of?  Also, it looks like the most common definition of the word "fairly" uses "equitably" in that definition.  So, tell me, what is equitable about taxing one person at a higher percentage rate than another?  Unlike you, I don't try to puff up my appearance of intelligence by using ten words where one will suffice (you know, that whole brevity is the soul of wit thing).  I know it used to be easier for you when you were able to simply delete pesky little posts that pointed out when you were lying err being untruthful, but that doesn't work now.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline gstewart44

• Trade Count: (20)
Re: Perry wants a flat tax. 20%.
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 04:49:34 AM »
You missed one there tm.  You also used the word "fairly".  Now, how does that work with progressive taxation?  Hint . . . it doesn't.  That's where the oxymoron comes in.  Call it a zinger if you like.  Others here will just see it as the truth.  Sorry if that danged ol truth thing keeps biting you in the backside.
Now you're entitled to your opinion of what 'fairly' is...but you didn't really bother to say what it means--just threw it out there to see what sticks;
No TM -  he didn't just throw it out there.    He used your own words from Post #4, plainly and succintly asked you to look up the definitions which you chose not to do.  Rather you would omit defining your own flaw of words and try to deflect it back to Casull.     Your words are more slippery than ole Slick Willy when he was in the White House.

Oh I see..more zingers,,, ::) ..big guy, why don't you go to post #20 and come up to speed....before posting stuff in error, and try to follow the course of the thread...this thread will be shutdown, no doubt, because the inherent fascistically inclined don't want to acknowledge what Tom Jefferson had to say about Tax Theory...too bad... ::)   readers take note...this is what they do.

..TM7
My TM you are the master of deflection.  I posted nothing in error.   In Post 20 you CHOSE to define two of your own three words referenced in post#4.   You CHOSE NOT to define the third word,  FAIRLY, which Casull asked.    I have followed this thread post by post, and especially your own double speak.   You are quite adept at the use of the English language and can write a compelling individual post.    However this post, like many others you have penned on other topics,   show that you get lost in your own double speak.   Your history is to create lengthy posts that will contradict themselves, then try to deflect in onto others.    But I am convinced you use this ploy just to agitate the subject at hand.   It is a good strategy to keep posts going.   
I'm just tryin' to keep everything in balance, Woodrow. You do more work than you got to, so it's my obligation to do less. (Gus McCrae)