Author Topic: Biden officially complains about reporters questions.  (Read 478 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Biden officially complains about reporters questions.
« on: October 26, 2011, 06:17:52 AM »
Biden Issues Official Complaint Over Conservative Reporter’s Questions

(Media credit: Human Events)

Vice President Joe Biden is not happy about his exchange with a conservative journalist that went viral last week. In fact, The Hill reports he has voiced an official complaint to the Senate press gallery and is calling for an investigation into whether rules were broken when he was confronted about his comments about increasing rapes and murders if the president‘s jobs bill wasn’t passed.
First, a recap. The Blaze reported last week on the heated exchange between Biden and Human Events Editor Jason Mattera. After speaking at a Capitol Hill rally, Mattera approached Biden in a Senate hallway to question the Vice President’s controversial rape and murder comments. Biden became visibly frustrated with Matera and issued a stern warning:
Biden has since taken to the Senate press gallery to complain about the confrontation. The Hill reports that Biden aides have asked whether Senate rules were broken by the inquisitive reporter, and Biden’s office has also contacted the standing committee of correspondents, which over sees the gallery, to question if Mattera broke any rules.
Heather Rothman, the chairwoman of the gallery’s standing committee, told The Hill that Mattera’s actions were under review.
The “numbers” on rape and murder that Biden told the reporter to review at the scuffle’s end, have since been examined by The Washington Post fact checker. Biden’s claims that murder had doubled and rapes tripled in cities like Flint, Michigan, because of cuts in police were determined by the Washington Post to be thoroughly false, earning him a rating from “The Fact Checker” of four Pinocchios:

Despite defending false and, too many, fear-mongering claims, Biden has pressed for punishment to the reporter that questioned his rhetoric.
“He’s not going to take questions hostile to his agenda. I want to get him in that honest moment when he doesn’t have his talking points and isn’t prepared to spin,” said Mattera to The Hill.
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Pat/Rick

Re: Biden officially complains about reporters questions.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 06:27:37 AM »
Okay to ask what you want as long as it makes the talking heads look good. Anything contrary or just too hard, catches them by suprise and breaks the "repeat until believed rule". I love it when the left gets that "Mommy it isn't fair" whining thing going. It's quite apparent that biden can't stand on his own. Just another demican/republicrat.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 06:34:53 AM »
biden is the arch-typical liberal..... mean and hateful toward people with hard questions.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline carbineman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (58)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 11:28:24 AM »
Yuup, Liberals just don't answer the question, they set out to destroy the questioner. Wonder why the dems even let that guy go out in public??

Offline Casull

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2011, 01:13:37 PM »
The reporter should have just laid one of those smug, smarmy looks on Biden, that Biden kept trying to use on Palin during the debates.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »
Joe Biden has long been a mouthy guy... but full disclosure would have included, that Jason Mattera is an out-and-out self-serving jerk, seeking attention.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2011, 01:32:18 PM »
Why would full disclosure include your opinion?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2011, 02:59:25 PM »
Why would full disclosure include your opinion?
Because I provided it, that's why, along with the context which the original poster left out.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/10/25/biden-claims-conservative-journalist-broke-senate-rules-contentious-r
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »
Because I provided it, that's why

Oh, well as long as you have a good reason.    ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2011, 10:15:40 PM »
While they're at it, why not investigate Biden's slanderous remarks about the Tea Party, calling them terrorists?   I bet a couple of rules were broken there.   But Dingy Harry won't do anything about it because VP Biden is a radical liberal Demoncrat.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Shu

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2011, 03:03:17 AM »
Liberals have first ammendment protections. Conservatives can sit down and shut up.

Poor Biden, what will he do now that big mean reporter made him look like an idiot. Oh wait he already is one.