Author Topic: Ows protesters are asked whose more dangerous?? Rush?? Or al qaeda??  (Read 3464 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
Occupy Wall Street Protesters Are Asked: Who’s More Dangerous — Rush Limbaugh or Al Qaeda?   
Watch

Occupy Wall Street Protesters Are Asked: Who’s More Dangerous — Rush Limbaugh or Al Qaeda?

Politics

Rush spreads "propaganda."
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Pat/Rick

Re: Ows protesters are asked whose more dangerous?? Rush?? Or al qaeda??
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 06:31:27 AM »
The left had a hissey fit when Hank Jr mentioned obama and hitler in the same sentance. It all must depend on which way the wind is blowing on any given day. (Not defending limbaugh, just looking for definition of principals).

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 06:47:36 AM »
I'm thinking, I'm thinking, give me some time. Al Qaeda is probably more violent but Rush is better at brain washing.
GuzziJohn

Offline powderman

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 05:29:21 PM »
I believe this pretty well shows the mentality of those involved, or lack of. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 04:54:27 AM »
It says a lot if one thinks that someone giving his opinions of what is going on in the world is more dangerous than a movement that if bent on terrorism and death.  Of course if the person giving opinions happens to be a stupid flaming liberal commie--that's different.
Swingem

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 05:18:28 AM »
I sure wish I could live in some of you guys world. Must be a happy place all the time.  :P gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 05:47:13 AM »
Okay, I confess; I believe in freedom, free enterprise, personal responsibility and the notion that our Constitution means something.  I actually listen to Rush Limbaugh, so I have a pretty good idea what he believes in.  It doesn't seem the least bit dangerous to me.  If what Rush says strikes you as dangerous, then maybe it's something that needs some introspection on your part.  I also suspect that you don't actually listen to Rush.
Swingem

Offline jimster

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2011, 06:16:57 AM »
Rush is far more dangerous than Al CIAdudh

LOL!  That's funny!  A radio talk show host dangerous... ;D

Right now the most dangerous people are the ones asking...the OWS...they have been rioting, destrying public property, theft,  and now there are rapes going on as well.

This could turn out to be ironic in the end...TEA PARTY people might have to start shooting OWS people to protect our cities.

Offline jimster

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2011, 08:33:48 AM »
Which part is OWS bashing?  The parts we are watching on LIVE news?  LOL!  Imagine if the TP people would have done anything even remotely close to this crap. I guess they were too quiet and neat and respectful of other people. 

Hey I listen to Ed Schultz too...it's good for a chuckle listening to his blather.  I'm wondering why left wingers are such drama queens...(Rush is more dangerous than... :o )

Let me try,  Ed Schultz is more dangerous than...OH...I can't do it, it's just to silly.

Let's leave the drama queen stuff to the lefties, they are better at this.  ;)   

Real sources...?  Guess we can't trust those live camera's can we?   :D

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2011, 09:18:09 AM »
Which part is OWS bashing?  The parts we are watching on LIVE news?  LOL!  Imagine if the TP people would have done anything even remotely close to this crap. I guess they were too quiet and neat and respectful of other people. 

Hey I listen to Ed Schultz too...it's good for a chuckle listening to his blather.  I'm wondering why left wingers are such drama queens...(Rush is more dangerous than... :o )

Let me try,  Ed Schultz is more dangerous than...OH...I can't do it, it's just to silly.

Let's leave the drama queen stuff to the lefties, they are better at this.  ;)   

Real sources...?  Guess we can't trust those live camera's can we?   :D
on another thread I related yesterdays atlanta news.  the spokesman for the atlanta occupiers was using an alias because he was an ex-con convicted of burglary and drug charges.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 09:40:06 AM »
OH I get it he does not have freedom of speech in the minds of the parasitic class. Freedom with their exceptions I guess. I guess I can see talk like that coming from these antisemetic parasites.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 10:26:13 AM »
OH I get it he does not have freedom of speech in the minds of the parasitic class. Freedom with their exceptions I guess. I guess I can see talk like that coming from these antisemetic parasites.
Billy, I think it's called communism when only one side can talk.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »
Quote from Jimster:
Let's leave the drama queen stuff to the lefties, they are better at this.

That's pretty funny. The poster child for a drama queen has to be Glen Beck.
GuzziJohn

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2011, 10:43:13 AM »
Quote from Jimster:

GuzziJohn
Beck can be pretty dramatic at times.
but he's usually right.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2011, 11:01:48 AM »
oh Billy, I almost forgot.  I know there's liberal talk shows out there but folks like you don't try to shut them down.  that's the fair way.  smart people don't listen to them. ;D
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 11:06:04 AM »
What a bunch of absolute crap :P  How many people has Rush Limbaugh killed today? I'll bet he will need to stay up all night to catch up to Al qaeda in the body count.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Casull

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 11:07:12 AM »

I believe this pretty well shows the mentality of those involved, or lack of. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
       Bingo!     
Okay, I confess; I believe in freedom, free enterprise, personal responsibility and the notion that our Constitution means something.  I actually listen to Rush Limbaugh, so I have a pretty good idea what he believes in.  It doesn't seem the least bit dangerous to me.  If what Rush says strikes you as dangerous, then maybe it's something that needs some introspection on your part.  I also suspect that you don't actually listen to Rush.
     Spot on.     
Actually, its called fascism,,,which only tolerates the one official point of view
     Actually, communism uses the same tactic.  Pretty much any totalitarian regime does.     
....know what I mean...?
     On occasion, but mostly not.  Do you?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:14 AM »
I have to say anyone who thinks Rush or any talk show host is more dangerous than the islamic terrorist is either mentally retarded or blinded by hate! 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 11:14:19 AM »
I have to say anyone who thinks Rush or any talk show host is more dangerous than the islamic terrorist is either mentally retarded or blinded by hate!
Billy, you may be creeping up on the truth here.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2011, 11:15:13 AM »
Quote from Jimster:

GuzziJohn

guzzi. HEH, not only do libs see things backwards, you even QUOTE backwards. POWDERMAN.  :D :D

Offline jimster

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
I think the bottom line is, you mess with public and private properties, disrupt businesses and travel for folks who don't want any part of this,  there is going to be trouble.  I notice this OWS group does not have much respect for other people or property,  that's bound to draw cops and trouble. The TP people did not draw any trouble like this at all, in fact, their message was taken seriously enough to actually gain something without wrecking parts of a city and getting themselves arrested.  No cops needed I guess.  I don't think we can say that anyone going to a TP get together felt threatened, nor did people in the area or businesses feel threatened.  They have to learn it's also against the law to disrupt or take away from others. 
So what's the bottom line really?  Protest all day and night if you want, but don't break anything or disrupt anything your fine. 
Does Rush or anyone else matter?  Not really. I also don't have a problem with them protesting in my area either...less they disrupt me or my property or hurt someone elses property and legal business.  Cops have to protect all, not just the protesters.  So maybe 8 years down the road a couple of these young kids that got arrested is all grown up and figured things out and has matured and now wants to carry a gun...can't because they have a record.  Shows up when they apply for certain jobs too.  How stupid is that to ruin your adult life over hanging with a unruly mob of people to get your message out?  Not too smart eh?   Looks like a total mess to me.  OWS protesters are more of a danger to themselves than Rush is.  In the end, they get nothing anyways...there is no such thing as wealth redistribution anyway, anything the government confiscates is to grow themselves,  none of them will get a dime unless they work for it, inherit it, or win the lotto.  That's the way it is for most everyone...well, maybe they can get a government job, at least that's been growing. 

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2011, 10:47:50 PM »
So maybe 8 years down the road a couple of these young kids that got arrested is all grown up and figured things out and has matured and now wants to carry a gun...can't because they have a record.

that happens when right are no longer rights, but privileges subject to being revoked if you piss off The State

Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 02:15:37 AM »
TM7,

One of my favorite quotes but are you really trying to describe Rush using this quote. "Sly whispers" are not part of Rush's arsenal. Sound more like our sitting president or maybe Pelosi to me. Rush is about as sly and furtive as Barney Frank is manly and rugged.

CR

A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 02:51:20 AM »
TM, it was fools that put Obama in office. Cicero might have been a smart man, but I doubt he had any idea how ''fools'' can be fooled. And, that's what happened in this case. We don't need Al Qaeda trying to destry this country. It's being done by by the people in charge. Rush being a ''sly whisper'', trying to destroy this country. He's screaming it from the mountaintop, along with Beck,Hannity, and a few others. If you think he's spruing propaganda, turn your radio off. He's not threatening to chop off your head if you don't follow their religion. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 03:51:00 AM »
I think that Rush is paid by his advertisers. That's called capitolism. I don't think you'll find any ows people paid by a company. Their backed by people like Soros, and they run the funds thru several organizations, there for laundering the money. Now, who is being a sly whisperer? gypsyman

Offline kinslayer1965

• GBO Supporter
  • Contributor
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 03:55:55 AM »
Now don't go asking questions about Soros! You will be vilified. It is not like he is one of those evil Kochs or heaven forbid a Murdoch.
A man without a stick will get bitten, even by sheep.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 04:09:39 AM »
I think that Rush is paid by his advertisers. That's called capitolism. I don't think you'll find any ows people paid by a company. Their backed by people like Soros, and they run the funds thru several organizations, there for laundering the money. Now, who is being a sly whisperer? gypsyman
capitalism is a dirty word to some people.
but without it, we'd be living like the russians..... I hate borscht.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 04:23:40 AM »
Back when I was younger and misinformed, I was a (DITTO HEAD) Listened to Rush if at all possible. This was back before we could ascertain the (Real news) for ourselves with a click of the mouse.

Rush Limblow is a Propagandist. His job (and he does it well) is to change the attitude of his listeners to benefit the Neocon community. The Kieth Oberman type do it to appeal to the more Socialist crowd.

Rush is extremely biased, with facts selectively presented. He uses messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. He, like most other talk show host's are Microphone Bullies, and if they don't like the listeners response, they simply cut the person off (We have to cut for commercial ::) ) or talk over them or down to them.
The big danger I see from people like Rush L.,Bill M,Keith O, Billy O and others, is they keep the Sheeple divided and their minds off the real problems facing us. They work for the man and are paid well for it. Rush being at the top of the list. His last contract was for 400 mil over an 8 yr period. Not bad for just running your mouth ;) By the way! The contract is with Clear Channel. The EIB thing he talks about doesn't exist. I'm sure the sponsors pay a big tip ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 05:03:40 AM »
I'm sure that liberal radio would never try to change anyones attitude ::)
of course most liberal radio is tax-payer supported.  is that what you want ? :o
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 05:31:28 AM »
For one to announce Rush is dangerous is the same as saying his listeners are stupid. I would suggest checking the demographics of his audience before spouting such hog wash. His claim to fame is making statements about what has been exposed. Would it be better if Americans were kept in the dark about issues ?
I don't know of 3000 people who died listing to Rush but 9/11 on the other had was very dangerous for Americans .
When you look at the attackers and realize most were little educated and brain washed then you realize Rush in his way makes America a safer place.  ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !