Author Topic: Ows protesters are asked whose more dangerous?? Rush?? Or al qaeda??  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ows protesters are asked whose more dangerous?? Rush?? Or al qaeda??
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2011, 05:27:24 AM »
Even here there are no examples of something Rush said that was horrible or terrorist like.

That's because they don't exist, Jimster. 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2011, 04:02:04 PM »
TM, it was fools that put Obama in office. Cicero might have been a smart man, but I doubt he had any idea how ''fools'' can be fooled. And, that's what happened in this case. We don't need Al Qaeda trying to destry this country. It's being done by by the people in charge. Rush being a ''sly whisper'', trying to destroy this country. He's screaming it from the mountaintop, along with Beck,Hannity, and a few others. If you think he's spruing propaganda, turn your radio off. He's not threatening to chop off your head if you don't follow their religion. gypsyman

Your requesting logic, but you should consider who you are asking ?  As stated before, you would have to be retarded or dumb & you could add crazy to say Rush is more dangerous. Actually, just to be nice, just wierd ideas, how bouit that?  I don't like Rush much, seems to have a major ego & other things, but he is just a talk show guy. Libs have the same rights to have a talk show & many have, but since their views are so stupid they don't last long.

But if Rush is brainwashing, then he must be lying also. So, Ruskie haters, please point out the liees that Neo's want him to say, so that we can let the masses know. How bout it?

You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
Rush is far more dangerous than Al CIAdudh...he is the mind think corpo propagandist for several million sheople who can't critically think for themselves.  That was an easy one...he's probably in the top 10 most dangerous people in the country.

The Blaze is another site acting as a fasicistic apparachis to close down real demonstration and freedom of speech with stupid comparisons like this. 

..TM7
You are a very sick man.  Al Quida has killed thousands of American.  They want America to either submit to Islam or Die.  They are willing to kill innocent men, women, and children  at will to get their way.
Rush is a radio host that questions libers and their silly beliefs.  If you do not like Rush simply change the station, much like the rest of America changes from NPR.
The real point of the post is that there is no comparison between a personality and a death cult.  The fact that the OWS people are even answering the question shows a disconnect with reality, with what is important.  Simply asking the question shows these people are not serious and nothing they spout off about should be listened to.  They have the right to spout off but who can take anyone serious that will answer it and pick the law abiding radio host (that has no power at all) over a group that would kill every one of the OWS people, you, me and your family if they could. 
The asking of the question shows that the OWS people are off their rockers. 
You did not have anyone asking the Tea Party People "who is a bigger threat to America, Obama- More- Pelosi- Reid..... or Al Quida?"  They know that they would answer it Al Quida.  And a stupid look for asking a dumb question.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 01:02:47 AM »
don't worry folks, nw_hunter is gonna post some sites where we can get the REAL news, then all our questions will be answered.
waiting.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2011, 01:09:31 AM »
You are a very sick man.  Al Quida has killed thousands of American.  They want America to either submit to Islam or Die.

They have. And some uninformed & politically influenced folks confuse Al Quida with Muslims generally, just like some confuse the Westboro Baptist behavior with that of Christians generally. Others know the diff, but persist like they don't... they're not ignorant, they're opportunistic, xenophobic bigots & dimbulbs.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2011, 01:48:33 AM »
Again one of the christophobes trys to equate freedom of speech with actively killing those who disagree with them. 
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2011, 02:08:42 AM »
Rush is a radio host that questions libers and their silly beliefs.  If you do not like Rush simply change the station, much like the rest of America changes from NPR.
The real point of the post is that there is no comparison between a personality and a death cult. 

MCWOODDUCK. Another good post Sir.
BILLY. Christaphobe is an apt description of the pro satan crowd. They fear Jesus Christ and truth.
BUGEYE. I'm waiting on those links too. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2011, 03:29:14 AM »
has anyone noticed that liberals frequently mention how much money Rush makes ?
typical jealousy of libs wanting to spread the wealth.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2011, 03:45:05 AM »
Whats Rush up to in the body count today? Its amazing to me that he(one single man) is faaaaaaar more dangerous than Al Qaida(thousands and thousands of organized killers) and yet Rush still has time to do a radio show 5 days a week. Maybe Rush is some kind of super human?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #69 on: October 31, 2011, 03:50:25 AM »
Whats Rush up to in the body count today? Its amazing to me that he(one single man) is faaaaaaar more dangerous than Al Qaida(thousands and thousands of organized killers) and yet Rush still has time to do a radio show 5 days a week. Maybe Rush is some kind of super human?
does he do his killing on the weekend ?   some people do have second jobs.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #70 on: October 31, 2011, 04:04:25 AM »

LAKOTA. It'll take me a while but I'll start adding up Rushs body count soon. I was trying to add up al qaedes body count but they add to it so fast it's impossible, changes every hour. Did you know that they murdered folks in 18 countries last month?? Kinda hard to keep stats on that when they are part of the reason for the GWOI, or global war on islam. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline lakota

« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2011, 05:41:08 AM »
Powderman-Make sure there are enough digits on your calculator before you start calculating the Limbaugh body count-remember he is far more dangerous than al qaida.

Offline powderman

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2011, 05:44:52 AM »
LAKOTA. Thanks for the advice. Muslims hate Rush because TRUTH is their biggest enemy. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2011, 09:08:23 AM »
Rush is far more dangerous than Al CIAdudh...he is the mind think corpo propagandist for several million sheople who can't critically think for themselves.  That was an easy one...he's probably in the top 10 most dangerous people in the country.

The Blaze is another site acting as a fasicistic apparachis to close down real demonstration and freedom of speech with stupid comparisons like this. 

..TM7
You are a very sick man.  Al Quida has killed thousands of American.  They want America to either submit to Islam or Die.  They are willing to kill innocent men, women, and children  at will to get their way.
The real point of the post is that there is no comparison between a personality and a death cult.  The fact that the OWS people are even answering the question shows a disconnect with reality, with what is important.  Simply asking the question shows these people are not serious and nothing they spout off about should be listened to.  They have the right to spout off but who can take anyone serious that will answer it and pick the law abiding radio host (that has no power at all) over a group that would kill every one of the OWS people, you, me and your family if they could. 
The asking of the question shows that the OWS people are off their rockers. 
You did not have anyone asking the Tea Party People "who is a bigger threat to America, Obama- More- Pelosi- Reid..... or Al Quida?"  They know that they would answer it Al Quida.  And a stupid look for asking a dumb question.

...You've been listening to Rush boy way too much again....OWS took a swipe at Rushboy because as chief righty corpo spokesperson,  he has been constantly marginalizing and demonizing the OWS freedom movemnet over trivia and keeping listeners away from the real issues that SHOULD matter to them....Rushboy is just another gatekeeper snd charleton for the criminal cabal that has pilifered our country and kept us at profitable wars (profitable for them)...that's why I consider him more dangerous than Al CIAduh or other enemey real or imaginary...just another neocon loud mouth.  People are figuring this out  BTW, how's he doing with his oxycotin addiction....I hear relapses are all too frequent...affects your hearing you know..? Rushboy is right out of 1984...

..TM7
I do listen to him.  I understand he is an entertainer and I like what he has to say.  What I find interesting is your comment of 1984 and the Orwellian Big Brother.  If you actually listen to Rush he does not tell you waht to think on a particular issue.  He simply lays out the whole case.  Unlike the Democratic machine that does not tell you the whole issue but tells you what to think.
Obama care for example, with out reading the bill they told you it was the answer to all of your problems, that they need to pass it to see what was in it. 
But even then, the main position of Rush is - the human condition is to be free and that freedom is what will fix the problems as free people use thier labors, capital and resources.  1984 is the exact opposite where Big Brother will take care of you. Independant thought is exterminated.  Sounds more like the left to me than the right.
The Democrats are the ones that produce a bullet point sheet so every one is talking on the same page.  They are the ones that do not trust independant thought or people to stray from the party line.  Remember the Al Gore and Gravitas.  There is not way other than the sheet that was started under Regan with the "seriousness of the Charge"  sheet.  Moved throught to Clinton and the "Private matter" and now on to Not using the words Obama Care or Stimulus.  Telleing people what to say, how to say it is a left thing they accuse the Right of being.  The left are the sheep and asked to follow blindly or be herded by the wolves that are the democratic leadership and are more than willing to kill off a sheep or two, to keep the herd moving in their direction.  Union Sheep, Feminist Sheep, Black sheep, Communsit sheep, green sheep, Illegal sheep, The Uber Rich .... All will be used the the end goal or sacraificed to save any of the wolves.  The femisnist were ignored andslaughtered to save Clinton.  The Unions were sacraficed to the Greens and Communists, the Uber Rich/ Limo Liberals are being sacrificed to everyone.  At some point if it fits their palns they will trash you, your industry, your family, your sport, your freedoms, your.... Fill in the blank.

Offline lakota

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2011, 09:31:42 AM »
Rushboy has justified and supported the killings of 2 million people in the last 12 years at the behest of his paymasters....while stoned on oxycotin....

..TM7

I ask again...How many people has Rush Limbaugh killed today?

Offline Casull

« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2011, 09:36:17 AM »
Rushboy has justified and supported the killings of 2 million people in the last 12 years at the behest of his paymasters....while stoned on oxycotin....

Hey, if you're just going to throw a number out there, why not make it 10 million.   ::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2011, 10:04:08 AM »
has anyone noticed that liberals frequently mention how much money Rush makes ?
typical jealousy of libs wanting to spread the wealth.

Since I'm the only one on this topic that mentioned the income of El-Rushblow I guess you aim this statement at me. I don't know why you would mention Liberal in the same sentence.It could be that some just don't know the difference in a Neo-con and a true Conservative and confuse the Constitutional Conservative with being Liberal.

Ignorance aside, I don't have a problem with how much he makes. If his followers want to make him the highest paid entertainer on radio then do so.No worse than politicians fleecing us daily. There will always be someone waiting to take advantage of the mentally challenged.

I won't waste my time naming all the web sites to get a view from other than Neo or Lib ones, but here are a few.

The American Cause, Conservatives for peace, John Birch Society, Declaration Foundation, The War Party.com, Daily Paul................. no need to continue, because most want to just turn on the Radio or TV and let a mouthpiece of choice tell them what they want to hear.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Cabin4

• Avery H. Wallace
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • Out West
« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »
They mention him because he is a nice big target. He has a huge listening audience. That’s all and yes they are jealous of this and at the same time, might as well make mention of how much money he makes because class warfare is very popular right now. Basically, anybody who does not need government assistance is considered rich these days. After all, nearly 50% of Americans are on some form of government assistance and they pay little or no federal income tax. These people are not “vested” in the efficiency of government nor do they care about raising taxes since they don’t pay any.
Avery Hayden Wallace
Obama Administration: A corrupt criminal enterprise of bold face liars.
The States formed the Union. The Union did not form the States. States Rights!
GET US OUT OF THE UN. NO ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
S.A.S.S/NRA Life Member/2nd Amendment Foundation
CCRKBA/Gun Owners of America
California Rifle & Pistol Association
Ron Paul Was Right!
Long Live the King! #3

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:55 AM »
It is kinda funny how thhe liberals masquerading as the "true conservatives" always use the term neocon. Also these denizens of freedom will equate a person using their first amendment rights to a terrorist organization that is responsible for millions of deaths. The "true conservatives" always attack wealth and success much the same as these critters called liberals. Heck one attacks Rush on his drug use even though this "true conservative" is all for relaxing the drug laws and said so many times. One thing about liberals is they are not afraid to lie as long as it helps promote their agenda.  Heck there is even one "true conservative" who posts here at GBO that is a paid agent of the DNC.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #79 on: October 31, 2011, 01:41:36 PM »
Heck there is even one "true conservative" who posts here at GBO that is a paid agent of the DNC.

BILLY. No surprise there. Sometimes it looks like hamas and nambla has employees here too. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline jimster

« Reply #80 on: October 31, 2011, 01:54:53 PM »
For crying out loud, you have the president of the United States talking blather, dividing people, setting up class wars, and being a bigger political jerk than any personality we have mentioned yet...and add Biden going into schools and talking to kids too young to figure out when to go to bed and selling them his crap, and then basically telling women in Flint Michigan if he does not get his jobs bill passed they will be raped. Add to that a congress that openly buys and sells votes on what they ALL admit is lousy legislation...now that is real danger. 
Last person I'm worried about is a talk show host or TV personality.  None of them affect me.  I haven't had a chance to listen to anyone for a couple weeks, been just reading news, sometimes I just don't need to be entertained.  Next time I feel the need I'll look up Biden on youtube, now that is real entertainment, and a certain amount of danger all in one.   

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2011, 02:13:35 PM »
One thing about liberals is they are not afraid to lie as long as it helps promote their agenda.  Heck there is even one "true conservative" who posts here at GBO that is a paid agent of the DNC.

Really - an agent? Who? What does this agent get paid to do here? What's your source of info? Do tell... put up or shutup, as they say... ?

Heck there is even one "true conservative" who posts here at GBO that is a paid agent of the DNC.
BILLY. No surprise there. Sometimes it looks like hamas and nambla has employees here too. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Okay, Powderman, name the names of your suspected Hamas & NAMBLA members. You brought it up; give your evidence & names, or be called a coward, along with a liar. Who?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #82 on: October 31, 2011, 02:27:34 PM »
Okay, Powderman, name the names of your suspected Hamas & NAMBLA members. You brought it up; give your evidence & names, or be called a coward, along with a liar. Who?

That would be against the rules.  As to Powderman being a coward, I don't think so.  He says exactly what he means, unlike some cowards who deal in inuendo and never give actual answers.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2011, 02:45:20 PM »
 Not hard to assess whoi is the conservative and who is the blathering liberal..

Real Conservatives;                                 Closet liberals;

Are pro-life                                          are pro-abort

Are pro Tea Party                                Are pro- Flea Party

believe in personal responsibility                   believe in personal irresponsibility

condemn use od illegal drugs                        want drugs to be "freed"

Believe youth should try decency                 think it's OK that youth be promiscuous

recognize terrorists when they see them              make excuses for terrorists     

Believe the Bible is God's serious word                     interpret the Bible, freestyle

Believe in American soveriegnty                     offer aliens a free run of country

respect and love America                                belittle America when they can

blame terrorists  for 9/11                                make excuses for the terrorists

Recognize homosexualism for sin                      make excuses for, or are homosexuals

.......Just a patial list, but it could go on and no...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2011, 03:15:20 PM »
That pretty much blows the drug use comparison out of the water  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein