Author Topic: They're Baaaacckk...  (Read 295 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
They're Baaaacckk...
« on: October 27, 2011, 01:40:24 AM »
  Of course they never really left...just went underground for a while...
       http://biggovernment.com/publius/2011/10/26/report-acorn-still-active-helping-occupy-movement/

So now the scruffy  flea baggers are gathering allies; ACORN and CAIR  a couple of the latest..with allies like that, how much credibility should they have with the genuine American people..

NOTE: read 4th paragraph and see where many of these'dedicated' protestors are coming from... ;) ;D 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: They're Baaaacckk...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 02:25:46 AM »
It's not going to end well. But, I really don't think that we'll see much of these protesters when the money runs dry. If that's all that a good percentage of them are there for. Just a matter of timing, who's going to give in first, the protesters, or big business/banks/ or the police. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 02:26:46 AM »
no credibility there.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 03:07:14 AM »
  Obtaining money under false pretenses is fraud.  They should be charged and this crime should be brought to light.

I guarantee you that if any TeaPartiers were allegd to be doing anything like this it would get wall to wall news coverage.