Author Topic: OWS tired of freeloading homeless...  (Read 340 times)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
OWS tired of freeloading homeless...
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:44:30 AM »
http://nation.foxnews.com/wall-street-protests/2011/10/27/occupy-wall-street-kicks-hungry-homeless-out-park

By Selim Algar and Bob Fredericks
N.Y. Post Exclusive

The Occupy Wall Street volunteer kitchen staff launched a “counter” revolution yesterday -- because they’re angry about working 18-hour days to provide food for “professional homeless” people and ex-cons masquerading as protesters.

For three days beginning tomorrow, the cooks will serve only brown rice and other spartan grub instead of the usual menu of organic chicken and vegetables, spaghetti bolognese, and roasted beet and sheep’s-milk-cheese salad.

They will also provide directions to local soup kitchens for the vagrants, criminals and other freeloaders who have been descending on Zuccotti Park in increasing numbers every day.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/wall-street-protests/2011/10/27/occupy-wall-street-kicks-hungry-homeless-out-park#ixzz1cBXnSVV6

So let me get this right...  OWS is protesting that the 1% should be giving away more of their money to that the 99% doesn't have to work to get it.  But the 99% think that they shouldn't have to help feed the homeless because the homeless aren't contributing...  Hypocrisy, thy name is OCCUPY!  Technically speaking, aren't the homeless part of the 99%?
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline Pat/Rick

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: OWS tired of freeloading homeless...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 04:56:48 AM »
Figures. The self described 99% want wealth given to them, but THEY don't want to share???  They have the right to assemble and express their grievences, they do not have the right to include me in their numbers. Hmm, I wonder what the percentage is now?

Seems to me that they're protesting the wealthy and want their wealth shared.  Well, I never met a poor man who would put me to work, and sharing a wealthy man's riches is giving him a day's work for a day's wages.  I wonder what else "they" learned in their colleges?

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: OWS tired of freeloading homeless...
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 12:16:34 PM »
Looky looky the parasites got lice. Lol! The OWS parasites don't wanna be shown up by beggars and panhandlers who have enough gumption to do their own begging. The OWS tapeworms want the government to steal for them.  Sounds like a bunch of hebrewphobes in this crowd and their supporters too.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.