Author Topic: Herman Cain accused..  (Read 3344 times)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Herman Cain accused..
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2011, 07:46:27 AM »
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »
I hate videos.  I have to wait till I hear comments from people I trust before I can comment.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2011, 10:13:48 AM »
  I am surprised at the number of people who actually accept these ACCUSATIONS at face value..as though they are fact. They HAVE to know better after the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas fiasco and the "Borking" of possibly the finest legal mind of the 20th century.
  To have a successful black man shun govt dependency and move off the control-freaks plantation, really gets the Leftists frothing at the mouth.
  Some reporters are asking Cain if he will take a lie detector test.  As Mark Levin said..did these same reporters ask Cinton to take a lie detector test concerning Paula Jones, Elaine Broderick, Kathleen Willey...or even Monica Lewinsky ?  Have they yet asked Obama to take a lie detector test concerning his birthplace and/or religion ?
    Let's use a bit of deductive reasoning then..why now; why Cain ? ...And why 12-15 years after the alleged incident ?

He says is sure he never did anything wrong, but if the commies keep pressing he should take them up on it.  Non partisans can arrange for a very prestiegous detection operator(s) in a TV studio.  Cain will be on one side with his detector operating..across the stage, the four accusers will be answering to a bank of lie detectors at the same time.
  If he is as innocent as he says, his accusers names will be MUD as well as the DNC, which by now is seen as the obvious culprits.
   If it is indeed proven that he is innocent, or the complaints were extremely petty and voters the obvious lying and ugly, dirty politics involved..cain could be a hero and his accusers including their sponsor...could be seen as the worst kind of villans.

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2011, 10:22:23 AM »
  I am surprised at the number of people who actually accept these ACCUSATIONS at face value..as though they are fact. They HAVE to know better after the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas fiasco and the "Borking" of possibly the finest legal mind of the 20th century.
  To have a successful black man shun govt dependency and move off the control-freaks plantation, really gets the Leftists frothing at the mouth.
  Some reporters are asking Cain if he will take a lie detector test.  As Mark Levin said..did these same reporters ask Cinton to take a lie detector test concerning Paula Jones, Elaine Broderick, Kathleen Willey...or even Monica Lewinsky ?  Have they yet asked Obama to take a lie detector test concerning his birthplace and/or religion ?
    Let's use a bit of deductive reasoning then..why now; why Cain ? ...And why 12-15 years after the alleged incident ?

He says is sure he never did anything wrong, but if the commies keep pressing he should take them up on it.  Non partisans can arrange for a very prestiegous detection operator(s) in a TV studio.  Cain will be on one side with his detector operating..across the stage, the four accusers will be answering to a bank of lie detectors at the same time.
  If he is as innocent as he says, his accusers anmes will be MUD as well as the DNC, which by now is seen as the obvious culprits.
   If it is indeed proven that he is innocent, or the complaints were extremely petty and voters the obvious lying and ugly, dirty politics involved..cain could be a hero and his accusers including their sponsor...could be seen as the worst kind of villans.

You will love this HillBuzz Thread 
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2011, 11:21:27 AM »
  I have no idea is that stuff is true, but I can recall this guy named Larry Sinclair had quite a charge..even wrote a book about it.  I can't recall ANY of these same characters who are badgering Cain, having even asked Obama if it were true, say nothing about taking a lie detector test.  It should have been good for at least one "reality show"..Obama and Sinclair both hooked to the machines..  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li19mPc-R3k&feature=related

Meanwhile;
        People are not being fooled by the "lamestream" media any longer; at least those who can think for themselves...
                http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-presidential-primary/192773-cain-debate-audience-reject-questions-about-sexual-harassment-?page=1#comments
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online magooch

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2011, 01:59:22 AM »
Well the way I see it Michele Bachmann is probably the only possible candidate who might not have ogled, touched, lusted after, or fooled around with a person who wasn't their wife at some point in their life.  So by process of elimination, I hereby declare Michele, winner by default.
Swingem

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2011, 03:40:03 AM »
Well the way I see it Michele Bachmann is probably the only possible candidate who might not have ogled, touched, lusted after, or fooled around with a person who wasn't their wife at some point in their life.  So by process of elimination, I hereby declare Michele, winner by default.

Don't bet the farm on it! It ain't over till it's over. How about Dr Paul? He seems like a true blue kind of husband.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2011, 04:00:55 AM »

As for Herman....seems he's obfuscating...spinning and not fessing up....imo

..TM7
What it seems like is using false accusations to slander someone.  The NY Post reported today that Karen Kraushaar the woman who received $45,00 as a part of a "settlement" by the National Restaurant Assn., seems to be a "professional or serial complainer ".  After getting a new job with a governmental agency (INS), she filed another workplace sexual harassment complaint alleging: "being unfairly denied permission to work from home, and accusing a manager of disseminating a sexually explicit e-mail containing jokes comparing en and women to computers".  To settle her complaint, she wanted; "thousands of dollars up-front, a one-year fellowship at Harvard, reinstatement of leave time taken as a result of a car accident, and a pay-scale promotion that would have boosted her salary by $16,000". 

She later dropped her complaint.  Kraushaar's INS supervisor at the time of the complaint told ABC news that her allegations were "frivolous", and that she had a "poor work ethic", and there were "doubts about her credibility".

Seems to me that the National Restaurant Assn. and Cain were only at fault for agreeing to this "extortion" by Kraushaar. JMO

For full story:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/the_serial_complainer_ShOWqTlgrN2S9lCfHyL1NO

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2011, 04:30:16 PM »

Oh yeah, well whatever the true case is ole Herman should have enough street smarts to stay away from ladies like this.  Of course, at the time he might not have known he was going to be tapped for Prez....methinks he likes the ladies.... ;)

..TM7

I definitely feel better about that than if he liked young boys. ;D   

The problem isn't whether he likes the ladies, the problem is that someone, can just throw out a accusation about sexual harassment, and if it's a conservative or Republican, right away the press and certain people go into a feeding frenzy.  Even some of the press is starting to see through this.

The real Herman Cain scandal  Last Updated: 3:54 AM, November 10, 2011
 Posted: 12:22 AM, November 10, 2011
             More Print     headshotThomas Sowell
  The real scandal in the accusations against Herman Cain is the corruption of the law.
Some people may think the fact that the National Restaurant Association reportedly paid $45,000 to settle a claim made by one of its employees against Cain is incriminating.
The figure $45,000 struck a chord with me because, some years ago, my wife (who is an attorney) was fervently congratulated when her client had to pay “only” $45,000 in a jury award when the plaintiff was demanding a million dollars, in as frivolous a lawsuit as you could find.
The person who was suing was a drunk driver, whose car went out of control and slammed into a tree. After the sheriff’s deputies arrested her, she sued them on dubious charges, and the sheriff’s department was glad it had to pay “only” $45,000.
       The department was painfully aware of the uncertainty about what ruinous costs a jury might impose on the deputies.
The real scandal is that the law allows people to impose heavy costs on others at little or no cost to themselves. That is a perfect setting for legalized extortion.
The fact that neither judges nor juries always stick to the letter of the law means that people who have zero basis for a lawsuit, under the law as written, can still create enough uncertainty to extract money from people who cannot afford the risk of going to trial.
As for a $45,000 settlement, that is what an organization would pay to settle a nuisance lawsuit -- if it is lucky.
If we had a legal system where judges threw frivolous cases out of court, instead of letting them go to trial, that would put a damper on legalized extortion.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/the_real_herman_cain_scandal_G5ZkqjzohHXl79GJDWSirN#ixzz1dMpCdhIt

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Online magooch

« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2011, 05:15:13 PM »
Maybe it's time for Herm to file a defamation lawsuit.  Probably can't get blood out of a turnip, but what the heck.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »
Maybe it's time for Herm to file a defamation lawsuit.  Probably can't get blood out of a turnip, but what the heck.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Magooch;
  Cain may have already taken care of that (3 cheers) rather than to "just sit there and take it".  Whether he gets anything out of the accusers is doubtful, but at least with actions like this by anyone accused might mean..the bloodsucking type lawyers may not gain many $$$$$$.
   http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/10/us-usa-campaign-cain-accusations-idUSTRE7A97I020111110

BTW;  Since Cain has introduced his "defamation lawyer" Kraushaar has done a "re-think"  ;D
   http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57322637-503544/karen-kraushaar-rethinking-joint-press-conference/

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  TM says;

" Oh yeah, well whatever the true case is ole Herman should have enough street smarts to stay away from ladies like this.  Of course, at the time he might not have known he was going to be tapped for Prez....methinks he likes the ladies.... ;)"
ooooooooooooooooooooooo

TM can you say without any doubt that in your working life you NEVER associated in any way with any women who were potential troublemakers in this manner ?
   If so, how did you manage to disassociate yourself from customers, clients or co-workers who MAY have been like these women ?

Does it in any way pique your sense of justice to know that this habitual accuser is on the Obama payroll ?
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/woman_obama_accused_herman_cain_YUPqjDLbeq89nhLTER8V6N

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2011, 07:23:30 AM »
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Offline powderman

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2011, 09:09:44 AM »
News said Cain went UP 4 points in the polls AFTER this last accusation. That tells me that some of the dems are swinging his way cause they think he is guilty, and thats what they love to embrace. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2011, 09:45:56 AM »
  If you look at Kraushaar's complaint you will see that it was a far cry from jumping anyone's bones..it was not near as bad as one sees on TV everyday.  She sounds like one of those people who start each morning wondering how they can be "offended" today.
   I didn't work with hardly any women until my last few years before retiring..not the same..and it was an education.."emotion" plays a much greater part than a men-only job...
  I am not saying for sure that Cain is innocent since, we cannot know for sure..  Judging by experience in these cases of the past, I fugure the odds are somewhere around 80% t0 90% that Herman is innocent of any really egregious actions.
   Why has he maintained fairly good poll numbers ? For 3 major reasons;
   1) The public no longer trusts the major media as they once did, say 15-20 years ago.
   2) They have seen this game played (almost always by liberals) so very often, they just don't place much trust in it anymore..as with the boy who "cried wolf" too often.
   3) To add to this, outside of one broke & desperate gold-digger, all the complainers are closely associated with Democrat operators/operations...and they waited 14 years to complain, why ?  Sounds fishy...

Huntsman has some very good FISCAL ideas, but rates very low on the CULTURAL scale...doubt he can lock the base .
  Can't get the nomination...but if he were to, he could have a good shot at becoming prez.

BTW:  I honestly think  the major media just don't get it !  They don't seem to realize that they have been caught lying so often, that many folks just don't trust them anymore...

Offline powderman

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2011, 04:58:32 PM »
I watched that woman posing for the cameras tonight as she READ her statement that she says is so fresh in her mind. I wonder what the dems paid or promised her?? POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2011, 01:48:44 AM »
I watched that woman posing for the cameras tonight as she READ her statement that she says is so fresh in her mind. I wonder what the dems paid or promised her?? POWDERMAN.  ::) ::)
I have no doubt that both of them were paid by axelrod.
haven't heard much from the women lately.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye