Author Topic: obama loves expensive foot stools.  (Read 3163 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
obama loves expensive foot stools.
« on: October 31, 2011, 04:20:55 PM »
Obama's Profound Disrespect For The Presidency
What do all these photos have in common?[/size]
[/size]10-30-11 

[/t][/t][/t]

They all show a basic disrespect for The White House and its history.
The Resolute Desk was built from the timbers of the HMS Resolute and was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes.
It is considered a national treasure and icon of the presidency.
The White House belongs to the People of America and should be more revered than to use anything and everything for a foot rest! What all these shots have in common is that they continue to prove that this man has no class!
SO HERE'S A MESSAGE FROM THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA...
Mr. Obama, you are not in a hut in Kenya or Indonesia,
or public housing in Chicago .
With all due respect,
get your xxxxxxx feet off our desk.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline briarpatch

Re: obama loves expensive foot stools.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 05:31:00 PM »
The clown is probably not the first one or only one but he is the worst one.

Offline Casull

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 06:27:55 PM »
Well, President Reagan wouldn't even go in the oval office without a suit coat on.  He held great respect for the presidency.  We all know what Clinton did in there.  And, apparently Obama has no respect for the place either.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 06:49:55 PM »
Very simple explanation. When you've been handed everything your whole life, you have no respect for what anything is worth. Never had to earn an honest dollar, so why treat it as something that has any value. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 12:10:15 AM »
  Where was he brought up...and by whom ?  >:(
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 12:26:38 AM »
Well, President Reagan wouldn't even go in the oval office without a suit coat on.  He held great respect for the presidency.  We all know what Clinton did in there.  And, apparently Obama has no respect for the place either.
Reagan was the last real Statesman.  we don't have anyone to compare.
obama is the most arrogant prez we've ever had.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 12:54:23 AM »
It is well known that shoiwing the bottom of the foot for a muslim is like an American giving the finger. He is just showing his contempt and disrespect for America.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 01:47:49 AM »
It is well known that shoiwing the bottom of the foot for a muslim is like an American giving the finger. He is just showing his contempt and disrespect for America.

Putting your foot on something is generally seen as a sign that "I own this" or "I'm dominant" in western culture.  Maybe it's the Islamic gesture or maybe it's the western gesture.  Hard to know specificly what he's thinking but it's enough to know he's not sending a good message for those of us he works for.  I doubt that he's conciously thinking of sending a message.  That's the beauty of body language.  It speaks what you may not intentionaly want to say out loud.

I also noted in the picture where he's shaking hands with someone who is clearly in awe of shaking The President's hand that it looked like he couldn't be bothered to sit up when he meets someone.  I know he's The Boss and doesn't have to give some visitor the time of day.  It would have been classy to stand up or at least sit up a little.  Would it hurt him to act like the guy was important?  Nothing reveals the character of a person like the way they treat people they don't have to be nice to.  The 'little people' who are 'beneath him'.  Treating 'nobodies' like 'somebody' is a class act.  People who treat a waitress like a servant are generally @$$holes.  No matter how polite they are when speaking to you, if they are disrespectful to the person topping off your coffies, take mental note and know who they are behind the mask they show you.

When he was running we were bombarded with how un-cout Bush was and that Obama would bring some 'international' level manners to the office.  This guy has no manners and no respect for traditions.  Starting with snubbing the British (who we do have a special relationship with.  Love 'em or hate 'em) and followed shortly by snubbing the King of Norway over the Nobel Prize reception with the King that Laurietes normally are treated to.  This guy has no sense of diplomacy, tradition or even propriety.  Starting with those clear protocall slips was just a sign of what we were getting.  Not a statesman, that's for sure.

There are books and dvds out on the subject of reading body language.  Even if (maybe especially if) you are naturaly good at reading people it is well worth the time to get a little education on the topic.  It's been a number of years since I read up on the subject.  Maybe it's time for me to see what's come out in the last decade.  Brush up a bit.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 02:00:32 AM »
If you look you can find pictures of GWB doing exactly the same thing.  But y'all know that, of course. 

Offline magooch

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 02:27:48 AM »
Yeah, I knew it, I knew it--it's Bush's fault.

What we know of course is that Barry is a punk.
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 03:04:55 AM »
JWILLIAMS. Good post Sir. He can bow and scrape for muslim big shots, even kiss their ring,  but refuses to stand for an American. Arrogant is a polite word. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 04:25:08 AM »
BO has no repect for Americans or America what so ever. The parasites will come out and keep supporting him as long as he keeps their blood supply available.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 10:16:40 AM »
Obama has succeeded in his goal of destroying this country so what else is left for him to do other than to kick back and put his feet up?
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 10:45:07 AM »
  Another thing I noticed; some of the photos showed several people in the same setting.  None of them, even bumbles Joe Biden included..were so uncouth as to do that trick.  Is that what they teach the spoiled brats at.. "Hahvaad" ? 
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 12:18:54 PM »
If you look you can find pictures of GWB doing exactly the same thing.  But y'all know that, of course. 
       I've not seen them.  If you have them, post them.  Otherwise I'll just consider the source and figure it's not true.
Google "bush feet on desk photo" and you'll get several.  You're allowed to Google, huh?

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 12:26:10 PM »
Hey, what's up with the bowl of apples shown in several of those photos PM posted?  Is there something anti-American about keeping red apples on Obama's desk and not green apples? This needs investigating!  Look close!  In some of the photos apples are missing!  All true Americans want to know what happened to those apples!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2011, 12:33:03 PM »
Hey, what's up with the bowl of apples shown in several of those photos PM posted?  Is there something anti-American about keeping red apples on Obama's desk and not green apples? This needs investigating!  Look close!  In some of the photos apples are missing!  All true Americans want to know what happened to those apples!

Kinda deflecting away from the question about your claims, lie? I guess I am not sure.

Offline Casull

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 12:44:54 PM »
Well, Junior, I did check "Bush with feet on desk" and after viewing 6 different hits, I saw ONE photo of President Bush with his feet on the desk.  In fact, all six hits showed the SAME photo of Bush.  So, I guess we can conclude that on one occasion, President Bush did what Obama apparently routinely does.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 01:29:12 PM »
It probably goes back to bos birthplace in kenya where they routinely prop their feet up on dead animals showing off their hunting prowess, like the killing of America.  POWDERMAN :o :o

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »
Very simple explanation. When you've been handed everything your whole life, you have no respect for what anything is worth. Never had to earn an honest dollar, so why treat it as something that has any value. gypsyman
gypsyman - I am a firm believer in what you said.   That's the way, I was raised, and the way I raised my kids.  If you want something, you have to work for it.  I treat others property, like I would treat mine, with respect.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 02:12:55 PM »
Well, I tried to show the idea of hunting prowess via far Side cartoon with vegetarian cavemen carrying a carrot they killed.   Guess the conversion didn't happen.  Sorry.

We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 04:05:34 PM »
After reading all of that, Swampthing762, I have to agree with it.
I think what these pictures are trying in vain to present is a person that is in charge and has at least the intelligence of a stump. They failed.
The look on their faces say it all. Its the look of a farmer that thought he had bought a good horse only to find its a stump broke, egg sucking mule.
The bowl of apples is a diversion. It allows liberals to direct the topic away from the fail.

Offline jlwilliams

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 11:44:27 PM »

If your point is that G W Bush also has a monster ego then you are entirely correct.  In my opinion he didn't show open contempt for 'the little people' he presided over and Obama does.  That they both have huge egos and feel entitled to be the boss is fairly clear.  Bear in mind; G W Bush was raised in an environment of privilage that few will ever know. 

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2011, 01:32:33 AM »

Kinda deflecting away from the question about your claims, lie? I guess I am not sure.
No, just pointing out that a man putting his feet on his desk is about as important as a bowl of apples.

Offline jlwilliams

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2011, 05:29:52 AM »

"No, just pointing out that a man putting his feet on his desk is about as important as a bowl of apples." - Junior1942

People's gestures and body language speak volumes.

I understand that you support Obama and you understand that I don't.  You and I are likely going to see his physical 'tells' in different light based on our pre-existing different views of him as a man and as a President.  Fair enough?  If we can agree on that, then maybe we can agree to look at the 'tells' and see what they say.  Don't you think thet he looks arrogant?  I'm willing to admit that Bush is arrogant (like I'm willing to admit it gets dark at night and that ice is cold)  Can't you admit that Obama is just as flawed and more blatant about it?  (Again; ice is cold)  Overall, I have a higher view of Bush then I have of Obama.  I am at least willing so see fault in Republican presidents.  Bush was a deeply flawed president who spent more than all the past presidents combined.  See, I'm leveling criticism where it is due.  Your blind alegence to Obama to the point of not being willing to look at those pictures and say "Yep, he looks like a jackass in those pictures, and he outspent Bush with no aparent improvement to show for it.  But I support him because_________" is indicative of the problem with this President and his supporters.  He was elected because of his charisma and his followers and supporters seem intoxicated by his 'cult of personality'.  There is nothing but flash, no substance.  For crying out loud, he was elected on the "Hope&Change" slogan.  If ever a blank canvas was thrown out for people to paint what they want to see on it, that's one right there.  Obama supporters are so unwilling to admit they were wrong about this guy that he's getting away with out-doing Bush on those same fronts that Obama was so critical of him on during the campaign.  But no one will call him on it.

Your (anybodies) support for Obama during his campaign is one thing.  We had two terms of the last guy.  people wanted something different, they wanted better.  Continued support for Obama is indecipherable.  Why on earth would anybody still think he's worth two nickles?  He's not delivering.  He's ratcheted up the Patriot Act via Exec order and via AG "interpretations"  He hasn't got us out of war, but put us into new ones.  He hasn't improved the job outlook.  It's worse.  Continued support for him is nonsensical. 

Come on now.  Be honest.  He looks like a jackass in those pictures.  He looks like an arrogant ass who has no respect for his position.  Doesn't he?

No shortage of 'Bush looking like a fool' footage out there.  We all saw it on TV for eight years.  No one on the right ever acused him of being graceful or well spoken.  He made some hard decisions and I think he made them with the best interest of our country in mind.  He wasn't smooth.  Reality is what it is.

Take a little time and grab a 'body language' book or DVD.  You will see politicians, famous people, and your friends and co-workers in a whole new way.

Offline Junior1942

• The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2011, 10:09:15 AM »
........  Come on now.  Be honest.  He looks like a jackass in those pictures.  He looks like an arrogant ass who has no respect for his position.  Doesn't he?
No.  He looks like a typical CEO of a large and failing company doing his best to keep the company afloat after the previous CEO almost sunk it.  Do you really think McCain & Palin would have done better if they had been elected? The bailouts were started by Bush and would have been continued by McCain.  Osama bin Laden would still be alive and we'd be sending more troops to Iraq instead of bringing them home.  And instead of a CIC who lets the generals fight the wars like they were trained to do, we'd have another micromanager running two wars from the Oval Office and telling the generals how to fight them.  Be honest yourself.  That's the truth and you know it.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2011, 11:01:40 AM »
Good post JLWilliams.
While I don't agree with everything you say you accept some things which others overlook and try to make your point without resorting to mindless name calling.  I agree we need something different from Bush's policies and I am not in love with most of Obamas policies.  I am stumped to find anyone other than Ron Paul who comes close to NOT being more of the same.  I fear the real problems stem from the power brokers behind the politicians.  I also agree the photos do not cast Mr. Obama in a Presidential light.  He should be aware of his presence when people or cameras are watching.

Offline Casull

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2011, 11:27:49 AM »
No.  He looks like a typical CEO of a large and failing company doing his best to keep the company afloat after the previous CEO almost sunk it.  Do you really think McCain & Palin would have done better if they had been elected? The bailouts were started by Bush and would have been continued by McCain.  Osama bin Laden would still be alive and we'd be sending more troops to Iraq instead of bringing them home.  And instead of a CIC who lets the generals fight the wars like they were trained to do, we'd have another micromanager running two wars from the Oval Office and telling the generals how to fight them.  Be honest yourself.  That's the truth and you know it.

Wow.  I've got to say that is a lot further from the truth than "He looks like a jackass in those pictures.  He looks like an arrogant ass who has no respect for his position.". 
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2011, 11:33:02 AM »
Well if he looks like a typical CEO, the liberal parasites must hate him then.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 12:03:41 PM »
A few of the Obama lovers have seen the light, and can admit that he's a failed president. On the other hand, some will go down with the ship, just like the designer of the Titanic. It was the icebergs fault. And, make sure you put all the blame on the captain, not on the crew that was running the ship. Lets all blame Bush, when there was a Democrtic congress for the majority of his 2 terms. He doesn't have any respect for the office. Best thing that could happen to him, is to get voted out, be made ambasador to Kenya, and he can go put his feet up on a dead wildabeast in his half brothers hut. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman