Author Topic: Did she really say that?  (Read 1878 times)

Offline reliquary

• Trade Count: (0)
Did she really say that?
« on: November 02, 2011, 02:28:15 AM »
Fox News is reporting that, in a Senate judiciary Committee hearing on gun control and "Fast & Furious", had this to say about gun stores:   "Anybody can just walk in and buy anything."

Oh, wait, I understand...Democratus liberalis ?   

Offline reliquary

Re: Did she really say that?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 02:29:48 AM »
Oops, sorry...senior moment...forgot to specify Diane Feinstein.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 02:41:26 AM »
  That shows just where she has had her head positioned since 1968...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 04:08:33 AM »
  That shows just where she has had her head positioned since 1968...
she either has a small head, or a very big................. :o
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 12:26:50 PM »
Yep, her head was up the "stein" allright. I'm wondering if she is related to Pelosi in some way.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 11:03:40 AM »
That's the general impression many people hold, that there are no gun control laws and anyone really can buy anything. Of course a U.S. Senator should know better but she is playing to that audience of ignorance. I like her twist of logic that asserts the reason for Fast & Furious is that we don't have strong enough laws and that we should grant more authority to the the very agency being investigated for abuse of authority.  LOL
 I have a real problem with the new TV shows "Sons of Guns" and "American Guns" because they also promote that notion. They will build a quad machinegun, mount it on a vehicle and go out and blow things up without ever once mentioning the license required to own such a thing, if it even can be legally owned at all.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline Casull

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 12:09:28 PM »
Joe, I haven't watched American Guns, but I know that on Sons of Guns, he always mentions licensing at least once in every episode.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline coyotejoe

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 05:37:40 AM »
Yes, he briefly mentions that HE is licensed and you shouldn't try this at home kiddies, but that doesn't dispel the impression that anyone can walk in and buy anything.
The story of David & Goliath only demonstrates the superiority of ballistic projectiles over hand weapons, poor old Goliath never had a chance.

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 06:13:21 AM »
I've heard him talk about paying the tax and filling out the licensing paperwork on many occasions.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Squib

• G- S- T- and I ain't got time to bleed!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 02:57:40 PM »
sons of guns built stupid stuff like remote controlled m16's, when the military has actual machineguns that are remote controlled (use a belt and not a mag).  I was really confused as to why they made a tri m-16 instead of just using a conventional SAW?!  other than that useless stuff, the owner went out and fired stuff off right out into the yard all the time without demonstrating that he actually looked around first (it sure didn't look like he did).

american guns is retarded, that father/boss makes us all seem nuerotic and obsessive.  although the show is interesting I will not be upset when it's off the air.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2011, 12:16:47 AM »
Yep, her head was up the "stein" allright. I'm wondering if she is related to Pelosi in some way.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Well, they both live in San francisco and are always crying "gay" privileges..  Could there be some XXXOOO there ?  ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bllade

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:48 AM »
Maybe a bit off topic but.... I would like to see the the gals from both shows in a naked brawl.... I'd watch that :)

having said that I have heard the guy on Son of Guns declare many times to customers that they need to process the correct paperwork before being able to take possession of certain weapons.
Ruger;
LCP
LC9
SR9
SRH 454
Detonics Combat Master
Para P14
Shotguns
Black Rifles

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 05:53:57 AM »
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Well, they both live in San francisco and are always crying "gay" privileges..  Could there be some XXXOOO there ?  ;) :D

They both came out of the San Francisco Burton Machine.  Interchangeable cogs of the machine.  DiFi, Boxer, Pelosi, Woolsey, a few others.  All wind up dolls with the same play list.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 06:04:59 AM »
Maybe a bit off topic but.... I would like to see the the gals from both shows in a naked brawl.... I'd watch that :)

having said that I have heard the guy on Son of Guns declare many times to customers that they need to process the correct paperwork before being able to take possession of certain weapons.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   As a number of the guys here said..the guys in the show may have said over and over that proper licensing and paperwork are required, but we have to remember we are dealing with a 'general' TV audience..and we just can't fix STUPID..    But it also doesn't mean we should surrender any 2nd amendment rights to STUPIDITY !

Offline BAGTIC

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 07:44:11 AM »
What do Barbara Boxer and Diane Feinstein have in common?
They are both female
They are both from Kalifornia
They are both Democrats
They are both Jews

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 01:29:38 AM »
They are both female
They are both Democrats
They are both Jews
.......................................................................................

Pelosi a Jew ?  News to me ..and it looks like it may be news to her..scroll down to ..Early life and Education;
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 06:30:40 AM »
They are both female
They are both Democrats
They are both Jews
Please let's not fall into that "***" blame the jews game. 
The last statement should actually read:

They are both idiots.

BTW IG is correct, Pelosi is from a Catholic Italian-American background. 

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 05:10:30 PM »

Actually just to set the record straight, she is of an Argentine jewish background out of Baltimore, maybe she practices jewish Christianity--don't know, but the jewish culture and her husband definitely consider her one of their own...Here--look at the jewish inetrfaith site on her and family's bio....In any case she follows a strict AIPAC program as directed....
http://www.interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/Nancy_Pelosis_Interfaith_Family.shtml

\...
.....TM7
Did you actually read the article that you posted to use as proof of your claim?  If so, I suggest that you reread it.  No where does the article state she is of an Argentine Jewish background.  The only thing you got correct was the Baltimore part.   ::)
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 09:06:51 AM »

Actually just to set the record straight, she is of an Argentine jewish background out of Baltimore, maybe she practices jewish Christianity--don't know, but the jewish culture and her husband definitely consider her one of their own...Here--look at the jewish inetrfaith site on her and family's bio....In any case she follows a strict AIPAC program as directed....
http://www.interfaithfamily.com/news_and_opinion/synagogues_and_the_jewish_community/Nancy_Pelosis_Interfaith_Family.shtml

\...
.....TM7
Did you actually read the article that you posted to use as proof of your claim?  If so, I suggest that you reread it.  No where does the article state she is of an Argentine Jewish background.  The only thing you got correct was the Baltimore part.   ::)
I don't need to re-read the article. You need to re-read my post above...of  an "Argentine jewish background"....that's what I wrote. The article from jewish interfaith substantiates that fact and that she is a favorite daughter.....which means she, like yourself perhaps, is a jewish christian. Doesn't matter...fact is like all jewish christians she has dual loyalty and will gladly place the better interest of Americans second, including on the RTBA issue. Now go back and read the link,,,the part about Happy Birthday in Hebrew, or attending Passover Seder, etc.....not a big issue with me, except the dual loyalty part which she has pledged...my wife is jewish but she would never pledge to a foreign country which part enemy--part ally.
...TM7

Care to submit documentation regarding that?  Or should I take your word on it?

Jewish Christian?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !  Nah! Just a rational human being.

Are you saying that if you attend a Jewish Birthday party, or Passover Seder, or a Bar/Bat Mitzvah your a Jewish Christian?  So I guess your a Jewish Christian.....by contact?

Not to knock your claim about your wife, or to insult her (with apologies to her in advance), how do you know she would never pledge (loyalty) to a foreign country, when you claim all Jews are traitorous, according to your beliefs/comments about the Jewish people?

Offline Casull

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 09:13:28 AM »
Not to knock your claim about your wife, or to insult her (with apologies to her in advance), how do you know she would never pledge (loyalty) to a foreign country, when you claim all Jews are traitorous, according to your beliefs/comments about the Jewish people?

OSR, I was kind of wondering about that one myself.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 08:14:05 PM »
OSR
Care to submit documentation regarding that?  Or should I take your word on it? Like i said I get tired of doing research for you....Look it up.  She and 300 Congressmen haqve signed loyalty oaths to isreal.....read her rhetoric and comments to AIPAC...she's a dualie and a firster...

Jewish Christian?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !  Nah! Just a rational human being. Yeah, jewish christian--as in judaoe-christian,,,same meaning only more accurate--like zionist christian, those would be jewish christians that adhere to the Torah and claim of racial-religious supremacy, too.  Meanwhile, Go read Hebrew 8:13

Are you saying that if you attend a Jewish Birthday party, or Passover Seder, or a Bar/Bat Mitzvah your a Jewish Christian?  So I guess your a Jewish Christian.....by contact? No I'm not saying that...that's you trying to re-frame the discussion and the link I provided like a typical LEO fraternalist does.. ;) ...the link shows Nancy's deep connection with jewish religion and culture--enough to make her their top go-to congress person and the richest 'guy' in Congress. Anyway, Musts be weird defending Nancy Pelosi for you at this point.. ::)

Not to knock your claim about your wife, or to insult her (with apologies to her in advance), how do you know she would never pledge (loyalty) to a foreign country, when you claim all Jews are traitorous, according to your beliefs/comments about the Jewish people? First of all you are again trying to propagate a myth and an untruth to reframe the discussion like a typical LEO with an agenda. I never have said 'all' jews are traitorous....NEVER--that would be lie to say that...In fact, I often quote and paste information from all manner of jewish experts.... Sabrowsky, Finklestein, Chomsky, Zinn, Tov, Stiglitz, Krugman, Morris, etc, etc  these are decent people who do not adhere to zionist colonial murder of  Jesus' decendants in Palestine and land theft thru perpetual wars....My wife would never subscribe to a racial murder cult,  zionism or zionist christianity (i.e jewish christianity). This is a distinction you  and Casull have vowed to never get or admitt; and likely intellectually incapable of getting.... ::) deferring to OT perpetual paranoid war mentality...LOL with that--carry on inspector ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ...... 8)

TM7

So what your saying is that you made it up?  I thought so, :o your statement regarding what she did has nothing to do with your claim about her ethnic background.
I contend that a Jewish Christian is a not the same as Judeo-Christian, except in your head.

I'm not the one that brought up the attendance at Jewish affairs, as a part of the discussion, you did, so if anyone is trying to re-frame the discussion, it is you.  What does your statement "a typical LEO fraternalist does" mean?  Is that suppose to be something bad?  Unfortunately for you, I don't think so, and most normal people don't.   Ah! Finally, I see, you are claiming that Nancy Pelosi's "deep connection with Jewish religion and culture" magically changes her Italian ethnic background to Jewish.  :o  I guess you also believe that you can catch AIDS from a toilet seat. ::) Just in case you misunderstood, or didn't bother to read my post, I'm not defending Nancy Pelosi at all.  I just pointed out an error in a post.   Next you'll be saying that I'm defending Barry because he suddenly became a Jew after he shook hands with Nancy.  ;D ;D

Again "typical LEO"?  No agenda and definitely not trying to propagate any myth, unlike someone else ::) .  The only person I see with an agenda is the one looking at you in a mirror.  The people you often quote are what Stalin and Lenin termed "useful idiots".   I really don't want to bring your wife into the discussion even though you often use her as a shield against charges of anti-semitism (I can't be an Anti-Semite because I'm married to one defense).  Never? ???:-X The woman must be a saint. Your statement that me "and Casull will "never get or admitt;(sic) and likely intellectually incapable of getting..." is a little over the top even for someone who is known to be shall we say "a little eccentric".  If you need to resort to name calling and throwing insults, enjoy yourself. I do wish to thank you for thinking so highly of me that you mentally promoted me to the rank of Police Inspector. ;D I also want to thank you for taking the time to enlightening us provincials about the dangers of being magically transformed into evil, traitorous Jews, by merely making physical contact with them.  Even if your completely wrong.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline LunaticFringeInc

• Contributor
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012, 12:46:04 AM »
Isnt it great that we are stupid enough to elect people this ignorant to lead us?  Oh wait a minute, ignorant perposes that you dont know better and Diane Frankenstien definitely knows better.  Just another ridiculas comment from a more ridiculas Liberal!