Author Topic: Ows volunteer kitchen help arrested for rape.  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Ows volunteer kitchen help arrested for rape.
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 09:38:35 AM »
Hahahahahahahaha.  That is rich.  The 99% are at home, at work, anywhere but at these "protests".  That is where the 1% are.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2011, 10:04:02 AM »
IG,,,

I want to thank you for posting this list of violations of the folks who are the leadership and core of the parasite wall street movement. It illistrates how far 99% of that parasites have fallen in there quest for others property. It shows as well the culture of the parasites that have not only sucked up the wealth of the hard working, but shows their total lack of morality and civility..... (it apears over half your list is felonious crimes including rape, robbery. child molestation and murder..  :o )

...Billy_56081
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2011, 04:27:08 PM »
Some are still taking up for them, how funny is that!! ;D
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2011, 03:49:42 PM »
  TM says, in defense of the occupiers;
" .....(even though it appears half of your lists are charges brought about by civil disobendience in itself.. ::) )"
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I find that reply quite curious indeed;
    You seem to think if some perp breaks the law in the name of "civil disobedience".. then it should be overlooked by authorities"!  Is it possible that many of the lounging parasites of OWS believe that same error ?
   If somebody pitches an unauthorized tent , breaks a window, pees in the open or assaults their neighbor, they can be arrested..civil disobedience has nothing to do with it !  No exceptions, even if a dope-fogged mind thinks so.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I think an educated monkey would not voluntarily hang around such a nest of filth, depravity and ugliness..the monkey would know better.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2011, 05:30:44 PM »
TM7,

I think you may have this 99% and 1% in a state of confusion.  The occupy parasites are 1% of the population that does not have a job, or want one.  A job means they contribute to society and invalidates them as a parasite. ;) ;)

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2011, 06:52:49 AM »
Rape, murder and assault petty crimes? That is even stupider than calling a katusha rocket a harmless firework.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline powderman

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2011, 07:48:31 AM »
Rape, murder and assault petty crimes? That is even stupider than calling a katusha rocket a harmless firework.

BILLY. YEP, you got that right. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline DDZ

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2011, 11:27:38 AM »
Now they have to set up rape tents to protect women from sexual abuse.

At the end of the article the video involves some profanity. Just a warning if you decide to view it.
In the video it appears to show human beings protesting, where if they did not resemble human beings by physical appearance you would wonder if they were a pack of wild animals. I really can't figure out how anyone can support what these people are doing, in the name of protesting.   

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/05/good-news-ows-sets-up-women-only-tent-to-help-cut-down-on-rapes/
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline 45-70.gov

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (7)
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2011, 03:03:17 PM »
Now they have to set up rape tents to protect women from sexual abuse.

At the end of the article the video involves some profanity. Just a warning if you decide to view it.
In the video it appears to show human beings protesting, where if they did not resemble human beings by physical appearance you would wonder if they were a pack of wild animals. I really can't figure out how anyone can support what these people are doing, in the name of protesting.   

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/11/05/good-news-ows-sets-up-women-only-tent-to-help-cut-down-on-rapes/

that video  is great

tho it  makes me want to give up carrying a revolver in favor  of  a hi-cap 9

some one gets  in front  of my car and tells me  i can't  go!!!!!!!!
sounds  like kidnapping to  me.......time to  floor  it
any  one standing  in front  of a car  like that  is  obviously  un-stable  and a  clear  threat
when drugs are outlawed only out laws will have drugs
DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO STOP A DEMOCRAT
OBAMACARE....the biggest tax hike in the  history of mankind
free choice and equality  can't co-exist
AFTER THE LIBYAN COVER-UP... remind any  democrat voters ''they sat and  watched them die''...they  told help to ''stand down''

many statements made here are fiction and are for entertainment purposes only and are in no way to be construed as a description of actual events.
no one is encouraged to do anything dangerous or break any laws.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2011, 11:07:47 PM »

it  makes me want to give up carrying a revolver in favor  of  a hi-cap 9

I was thinking the same thing. I guess these type of animals just cause one to think like that.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2011, 05:34:32 AM »
If we put low lifes aside no one would be at these protests.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »
DDZ....Yeah well these low lifes aside....do you think there will ever be a meaningful discussion of some issues the OWS has brought up about the money junkies, debt, and the de facto Wall St government and criminals....or do we as Americans just let this all pass.??

..TM7

Never called them low lifes. I called them animals because they certainly seem to be acting like them.

By money junkies do you mean business owners that took big risks to start a business and be rewarded by hard work and endless hours of it. From what I see most are pissed off because they have no job and are green with envy that there are those with money. They seem to be really pissed at those that drive fancy cars and wear suits. If they would spend less time on the streets bitching about rich people and not having a job, and go make themselves attractive to a business, they might be hired. Then they could also share in some of the wealth. Its certainly easer to bitch about not having a job, than it is to go and get one.
I think most everyone knows we have a debt problem. Although I really don't think the ows crowd cares about the debt this country is in.  All they see is rich people, and a government who they want to use as a means to take money from the rich and give it to them.   

Offline Casull

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2011, 01:41:33 PM »
All they see is rich people, and a government who they want to use as a means to take money from the rich and give it to them.

That seems to about sum it up.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline powderman

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »
All they see is rich people, and a government who they want to use as a means to take money from the rich and give it to them.

That seems to about sum it up.

YEP, pretty well says it. GIMMMMMEEEE GIMMMEEEEE. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2011, 05:08:15 PM »

(Readers should note the IG list of OWS crimes is without a link so we can not follow or check up on the alleged crimes.)

..TM7
I do believe that you have a computer.  If I "can follow up and check up on those crimes", surely someone of your intellect, can find evidence of those "minor" crimes committed by the Parasite Wall Street movement.  It's easy just start at google for a list of the Parasite Wall Street Crimes.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2011, 10:52:35 PM »

(Readers should note the IG list of OWS crimes is without a link so we can not follow or check up on the alleged crimes.)

..TM7
I do believe that you have a computer.  If I "can follow up and check up on those crimes", surely someone of your intellect, can find evidence of those "minor" crimes committed by the Parasite Wall Street movement.  It's easy just start at google for a list of the Parasite Wall Street Crimes.

Oldschool, its also easier to not look, and just deny those things don't happen with the OWS crowd. 

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2011, 02:22:35 AM »
Problem is TM, these people think that their rights overtake the rights of others. And that will no doubt result in violent action.It already has.  It will calm down because of cold weather,IMO, But, next summer will be real hot. Obama coming up for re-election, and these groups will have time to recruit and plan. This rape will be just a footnote compared to what is ahead of us. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline powderman

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2011, 02:44:46 AM »
Hmmmmmm. Am I the only one here that has noticed that certain people here had no comments about the ows scum til the muslims announced that they supported it and had prayer?? POWDMAN.  :o :o

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2011, 04:23:28 AM »
Well Charlie, you know the old saying birds of a feather. Once it was reported about the antisemetic hate mongering amongst the pws crowd. The hebrewphobes got right on board.

Offline wncchester

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2011, 02:48:27 AM »
TM7 - "...in an effort to malalign the true intentions of the movemnet (which are not that much different than Ron Paul's original Tea Party before it was hyjacked).....this is to run cover for the real Wall St criminals ,,,the real criminals,,,,,who have illegally and criminally extracted trillions of dollars from America, fomented perpetual wars, got bailed out, received boni, and are still in power exerting extreme influence over our Legal System and Congress who aid and abett these crimes against we-the-people."

Part of the 'problem' is the free flow of half-truths, which you're calling "Wall St.", businessmen "real criminals"; individually I'm sure some are but as a group they are not.  Wall St. is filled with finiancers who ply their trade as the government has written the rules; playing by the legal rules doesn not make them criminals, does it?  Yeah, a lot of those those rules are 'unfair' becasue the big money guys bought influence with basically corrrupt politicians but the politicians also wrote their own rules about taking money so their bribes were also made legal.  All raising the question of the wisdom of protesting the middle men who actually make the economy work while ignoring the "librul" politicians who actually wrote the rules  (It's easy to learn that most of the Big Money guys contribute to both parties but much more heavily to Democrats; there's a valid message in that if you can figger it out! 

Personally, I think the best of the OWS people are blissfully political and economically naive fools united to mindlessly sceam like loonies at the wrong people because it lets them feel like they are doing something "important' for once in their lives; wrong!  I KNOW they are doing Wall St. no harm.  But they're interferrence with traffic is hurting a lot of workers and small businesses!  And, like grunting pigs, they foul every place they stand --  and that never gains meaningful public support.   These people are not even close to being brothers to the TEA Party people so can we just color OWS stupid?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue

Offline wncchester

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2011, 05:05:00 PM »
"Wall Street did cheat and bribe politicians of both parties to weaken the laws that protected the public."

That's true.  But 'protesting' the johns who pay for the services of the well dressed whores in DC rather than busting the whores themselves seems doomed to failure.  And it will fail because it's aimed at the wrong people, the offenders are getting of scott free and therefore they only need wait for a new crop of johns seeking relief from the excesses of a much too big gobbermint.  And the day I heard Van Jones saying something I agree with is the day I'll have to reapprase what I think.

Common sense is an uncommon virtue