Author Topic: First, he says America is NOT a Christian nation....  (Read 632 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
First, he says America is NOT a Christian nation....
« on: November 06, 2011, 01:03:03 AM »
     Then he says the US is one of the largest Muslim nations.   Then he accused at least half of Americans of "bitterly clinging" to their guns and Bible. Next he cancels the (Christian) National Day of Prayer in the capitol building while allowing regular weekly Muslim services in the same venue. Bows to Muslim potentates and changes NASA into a "Muslim appreciation society"..

Now he comes up with this;
  http://www.politico.com/politico44/

Now, putting all the rhetoric and old-fashioned BS aside, what does that tell us ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: First, he says America is NOT a Christian nation....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 01:58:10 AM »
Or maybe even some fool who will endorse what the punk (Obwans) does.
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 02:22:39 AM »
IG, MAGOOCH. Good posts. I just watched Jack Van impe talking about the obaminations disgust and disrespect for Christians and his open support for muslim terrorists. Good program. More  preachers need to tell the truth about this cancer islam. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 02:28:25 AM »
In a polite society to extend a greeting is to receive a greeting in return.  When and where are Muslim leaders asking their followers to respect Easter or Christmas??  Then if we must remove this from a greeting format???  Obama is bowing down to the Muslim leaders.  America is a Protestant nation the people have the right to expect their leader to represent them as such. If Obama is not a Muslim he makes very poor decisions regarding the protection of American Philosophy on the world stage. :(

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2011, 03:44:23 AM »
.....obaminations disgust and disrespect for Christians and his open support for muslim terrorists.
I wonder how Osama bin Laden would respond to that BS?  If he could respond, that is.....

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2011, 03:46:40 AM »
IG, MAGOOCH. Good posts. I just watched Jack Van impe talking about the obaminations disgust and disrespect for Christians and his open support for muslim terrorists.

Jack van Impe... isn't he the dingbat who is mad at Rick Warren & Robert Schuler, accusing them of being Muslims in Disguise, or something like that? 'Chrislamists' or somesuch? The same Dingbat who got kicked off of TBN for his foolishness?
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 03:54:59 AM »
sure is a lot of folks in that picture.
how many F-15s with napalm would we need for them.
each one of them want to kill Christians and Jews, so we need to kill them first.

After all, WWJD?

"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 05:17:11 AM »
IG, MAGOOCH. Good posts. I just watched Jack Van impe talking about the obaminations disgust and disrespect for Christians and his open support for muslim terrorists.

Jack van Impe... isn't he the dingbat who is mad at Rick Warren & Robert Schuler, accusing them of being Muslims in Disguise, or something like that? 'Chrislamists' or somesuch? The same Dingbat who got kicked off of TBN for his foolishness?
It's amazing how many Americans want an all out Christian-Muslim war. They assume we'd win such a war.  That ain't necessarily so....

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2011, 05:24:27 AM »
The Bible says to pray for our leaders that we may live in peace.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2011, 08:04:27 AM »
The Bible says to pray for our leaders that we may live in peace.

I suppose it would not be Un- Christian to pray for their short Reign. ;) ;)
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2011, 08:23:03 AM »
However God leads you to pray I'm willing to back you 100% ;)