Author Topic: Republican Candidates Real Estate  (Read 1160 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Republican Candidates Real Estate
« on: November 06, 2011, 04:39:16 AM »
How do the republican candidates live? Pretty good, but it looks like Romney lives the best.
Check out his real estate. You just know he feels the pain of the average American ::)

http://realestate.yahoo.com/promo/homes-of-the-gop-candidates.html
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
Re: Republican Candidates Real Estate
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 04:45:45 AM »
Didn't see Obama's digs. I understand he got his as some sort of Chicago style political graft.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 05:23:07 AM »
they've done very well for themselves.  you can do that in America.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 01:59:37 PM »
Envy????? I thought it was the parasite class that was envious, and jealous of others wealth.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 05:43:56 PM »
nw_hunter - I guess you didn't bother to show us where Barry lives in Chicago for a reason.  Well take a good look, guess his digs are pretty good too.  I'm sure Barry feels the pain of the average American. ::) :P   For more info, including price, you can check:

http://www.zillow.com/blog/2008-09-17/barack-obamas-chicago-house/

BTW, your welcome.  ;D

Barack Obama’s Chicago House   Date:September 17, 2008 Author:Diane Tuman  Category:Celebrity Real Estate Response: (187):  10 tweets  48 likes  129 comments   
Barack Obama’s House
 5046 South Greenwood Ave, Chicago, IL
 See more Chicago, IL real estate
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 06:38:02 PM »
nw_hunter - I guess you didn't bother to show us where Barry lives in Chicago for a reason.  Well take a good look, guess his digs are pretty good too.  I'm sure Barry feels the pain of the average American. ::) :P   For more info, including price, you can check:

http://www.zillow.com/blog/2008-09-17/barack-obamas-chicago-house/

BTW, your welcome.  ;D

Barack Obama’s Chicago House   Date:September 17, 2008 Author:Diane Tuman  Category:Celebrity Real Estate Response: (187):  10 tweets  48 likes  129 comments   
Barack Obama’s House
 5046 South Greenwood Ave, Chicago, IL
 See more Chicago, IL real estate

Being a registered Republican, I'm interested in the Republican primary.
Really did it to show the diff in the Republican candidates life style. You think what you like!
 I'm sure the Demo's have some living pretty high also.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2011, 12:54:24 AM »
I guess being a CONSERVATIVE I am not into the childish envy/jealousy/class warfare game. He in liberal old MN we aint "registered". AS long as a person got their wealth by legal means I hold no grudge against then, I actually admire the wealthy, aint that what good Americans are supposed to do?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2011, 09:12:44 AM »
I guess being a CONSERVATIVE I am not into the childish envy/jealousy/class warfare game. He in liberal old MN we aint "registered". AS long as a person got their wealth by legal means I hold no grudge against then, I actually admire the wealthy, aint that what good Americans are supposed to do?

Since I'm long past the child age, not an envious bone in my body, and don't hold a grudge against anyone becoming wealthy, as long as they do it fair and square!What ever that means today!
I guess in my (OLD)childish way, what I'm trying to point out is....... Most Americans don't live in the style of the rich and famous.I'm not sure people like Romney, who was born with a silver spoon and comes from a long line of professional politicians can really know what is best for the average Joe or Joy. Prob. a moot point! He will more than likely be the next Commander in Thief.

Hope he lets me live here after he finds out I voted for Paul!

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2011, 09:45:37 AM »
Another spin is how many Politicians came to Washington from "modest means" and are now millionaires?  Not discounting people who "honestly and fairly" became wealthy... just not a fan of "career" politicians, it seems a disproportionate of them become very fat off the government dole.  Similarly if you are really against "Big Government" and "Government Jobs/spending" why have you worked for the "Government" most of your career???  They know who they are and they are hipocrites.  The founders envisioned "citizen" legislators, not career politicians.  I think term limits should be the norm - 3 terms in the House, 1 or 2 max in the Senate.  At the state level 2 terms and no more than 3 "legislative/executive" jobs. Just MHO. 

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 06:07:54 PM »
That would solve most of our problems but term limits will never happen.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 05:18:56 PM »
That would solve most of our problems but term limits will never happen.

And that's the voters fault! They could enforce it by never re-electing the swine to office.

Can't blame the politician.........They are like a purse snatcher. Can't pass up an easy score. ::)

Offline subdjoe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 12:35:53 AM »
And, of course, the humble summer country cottage (not home, mind, just his summer get away) of that great humanitarian, journalist, and anti-capitalist, Mikey Moore -

Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 04:11:45 AM »
I didn't know Michael More was running for office :o
What does a Hollyweird Movie producers lavish life style have to do with Republican Candidates real estate? Or Democrats, for that matter.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 05:27:14 AM »
I'm just glad that I am not envious and jealous of what others have.

Offline subdjoe

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 05:33:52 AM »
I didn't know Michael More was running for office :o
What does a Hollyweird Movie producers lavish life style have to do with Republican Candidates real estate? Or Democrats, for that matter.

Because his so-called documentaries help drive policy.  He has a lot of political power without holding office.
Your ob't & etc,
Joseph Lovell

Justice Robert H. Jackson - It is not the function of the government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the government from falling into error.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 07:58:02 AM »
How do the republican candidates live? Pretty good, but it looks like Romney lives the best.
Check out his real estate. You just know he feels the pain of the average American ::)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  NW;
   I think you don't get the idea..  The Republicans (and I'm not one) are unabashed capitalists !  They say, "yes I made it and you can too..if the government will just get off our backs".

On the other hand Democrats (not one of those either) are calling capitalism evil and always complaining about the "fat cats".. those 1% "most greedy'...
   It's Democrats who weep crocadile tears and swear they "feel your pain"...do they.. really ?
  It's hard to get pics of Democrat politician's homes, so I had to throw in some of their most rabid supporters;
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 09:54:34 AM »

NW;
   I think you don't get the idea..  The Republicans (and I'm not one) are unabashed capitalists !  They say, "yes I made it and you can too..if the government will just get off our backs".

LOL! yea right!........... You say your not a Republican. (I'll take your word for it)  nor a Democrat.Somehow I just don't see you as a Libertarian. If I were a betting man, I'd bet you voted Republican more than Democrat or Libertarian, Green, or some other party.I know I have in the past, and  (I am) a Registered Republican. I'll vote for one in the primaries too. The one that won the last CNN poll, before they shut it down ;D

Offline powderman

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 10:48:58 AM »

Just an example of the type of sleaze supporting obummer and the ows crowd. POWDERMAN.  :D :D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 10:57:16 AM »

NW;

LOL! yea right!........... You say your not a Republican. (I'll take your word for it)  nor a Democrat.Somehow I just don't see you as a Libertarian. If I were a betting man, I'd bet you voted Republican more than Democrat or Libertarian, Green, or some other party.I know I have in the past, and  (I am) a Registered Republican. I'll vote for one in the primaries too. The one that won the last CNN poll, before they shut it down ;D
''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Easy answer for that, I always vote for the most fully conservative candidate, without regard as to party.  Wherever there is a matchup...I go with the more complete conservative.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)