Author Topic: Washington’s enemy ‘doesn’t exist’  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
    • mymartialartsplus.com
Washington’s enemy ‘doesn’t exist’
« on: November 09, 2011, 07:59:15 AM »
THis is a long read, but a short video is linked below. I posted both text and video for those who don't like to read and those who can't watch videos. 
http://rt.com/news/us-muslim-policy-sheuer-895/

Americans are in the crosshairs of terrorists worldwide purely due to Washington’s policy in the Muslim world, not because there is an Islamic enemy whose only aim is to kill Americans for their freedoms and lifestyle, insists a former CIA officer.

Historian Michael Scheuer, an author of "Through our enemies’ eyes", who worked for the agency for over 20 years till 2004 and at one time was the chief of the CIA’s ‘Bin Laden unit’, says America’s greatest enemy – radical Islam – never existed: neither when Bin Laden was alive, nor now.
Israeli lobby drag America into wars

Actually, “it is America’s relationship with Israel that is causing this war [on Islam]”, and until Americans accept this, “we are not going to defeat this enemy,” the author says.

Michael Scheuer believes it is the Israeli lobby in America that is dragging the US into wars.

“In Israel itself as a country, it is not a problem. The real problem is the leaders of the Jewish American community in the US, who influence and corrupt our Congress to support Israel when we have no interest there,” he states.

“The American political establishment is caught between two things. They are extremely pro-Israel and they are almost Marxist in their belief that the spread of democracy is inevitable in all places, in all peoples, in all time,” evaluates the former CIA officer, adding that in their desire to protect Israel, the US establishment cannot tell what’s real.
Radical islamists will benefit

Michael Scheuer predicts that in countries caught up in the Arab Spring like Tunisia, Libya and Egypt, “there is not going to be a democracy that in any way resembles democracy in the west.”

At the same time, the anarchy being created in the Muslim world will make radical Islamists the only beneficiaries of the chaos engulfing the Arab countries.

According to Michael Scheuer, further radicalization of Islamist groups, particularly in Africa, is inevitable – thanks to guns becoming more affordable.

The endless flow of uncounted weapons and the opened prisons in the above countries have reinforced Islamist groups around the world, believes Scheuer.

“Their [American political establishment’s] mindless pursuit of secular democracy at the end of the day endangers the stability of the region and probably the whole world,” he says.
If Syria falls to Islamists – Israel will go down

As for the situation in Syria – it has been interfered in by the US unconscionably.

“Until they [the Syrians] removed the US ambassador, he was running around their country trying to encourage groups to overthrow the Syrian government. That is not the role of any diplomat, US, Russian, Chinese or British,” the author points out, saying that “Syrians were urged onto the streets cold-bloodedly,” without mention of the possibility of being shot dead by the government.

The author recalls that Syria, with its traditional support of Hezbollah, is naturally an Israeli zone of interest, not an American one.

“Syria is a country with no US interest. Since I was a little boy, we’ve been afraid of the Syrians,” the author says, laughing at the fact that “if you look at the map – it’s hard to imagine that this little blat of country called Syria could be a threat to the US.”

Clarifying a possible result of any American success in Syria, Scheuer says that “this is another good example of dichotomy in the thinking of the American leaders. Because as we call for democracy in Syria, if Assad goes – Israel’s security goes straight down.”
Israel sets US plans on Iran

Michael Scheuer reveals that America’s ‘plan on Iran’ depends on that of Israel.

“Both Republicans and Democrats are deathly afraid that Israelis will attack Iran off their own work. If Israel attacks Iran, the Americans will get blamed for condoning it, whether we did or not,” he explains.

“What we are seeing is a slow, almost non-accelerable advance toward some kind of a conflict with Tehran.”

He labels the alleged plot of eliminating a Saudi Arabian ambassador in the US with the help of a Mexican drug cartel “a comic uproar”, saying he can hardly believe Iran would risk a war with the US, Israel and much of NATO, just to kill somebody who is not even a member of the ruling family of Saudi Arabia.

“They’ve come down under belief that democracy is better for everybody. The truth is, American and western foreign policy interests in the Middle East have depended for 50 years on the maintenance of tyranny that gave us access to oil, that protected Israel and persecuted Islamists to protect us. All of that going by the wayside,” acknowledges the author, recalling the Israelis, who were first to realize that democracy might not be good for their security.
‘Libya will be anti-American’

Answering a question about war-torn Libya, the author pointed out that this country is notorious for having its Islamists fighting against the Soviets in Afghanistan, and then the same men encountering the Americans in Iraq and also in Afghanistan. Michael Scheuer is uncertain whether Libya will become a hotbed for terrorists, but “it will decidedly be anti-American and anti-NATO”.
‘We are fighting a religious war’

Despite being largely well-educated and technologically advanced,
“America lacks common sense”

, claims the former CIA officer, maintaining that for the last 20 years, the US has been very efficient in creating enemies and endangering security. The last four American presidents have been telling the population that the wars the US wages abroad are against a bunch of madmen, and in no way religious wars.

“We are definitely fighting a religious war. And until we come to realize that – we are never going to be able to defeat it,” Scheuer concludes.

“Let the Chinese deal with these [Islamist] people for the next 50 years, we’ve had enough of it, but the point is – the Americans cannot get out.”
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: Washington’s enemy ‘doesn’t exist’
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 08:24:49 AM »
From What I understand Osama did not like the US when were had troops in Saudi Arabia for the first Iraqi war.  Infidel boots on the holly ground and all.
He thought that he could use fighters like in Afganistan against the Soviets  to keep Iraq out of Saudi.  The Saudi's dismissed him and allowed US soldiers in.  We did what we could to be respectful but did not change our culture to meet with their demands. (females and bibles)
For years the tin pot leaders of the Middle east have taken our money for support, wells, food, and the like and have pocketed it nad blamed the west for not helping, the few that knew and understood too blamed the West for giving the tin pot leader the money in the first place.
Anytime any of them strike at us they whole Arab world rejoices, When Kadafi threatened to shoot down and sink any US plane or warship in the gulf of Sidra the Arab community stood behind him. 
True our support of Isreal is a contention only because it makes it so that they cna not wipe Isreal off the map.
If you go back to the Marine barracks bombing in Lebonon in 1980.  Washington policies are what caused the bombing.  Not the reason behind it but haing guards standing with unloaded rifles, with out using the broad band transmitter that sends signals out and will detonate any remote bomb 300 feet out.  Instead they let the bomber drive right up to unarmed guards and through the gate and blow up the barracks with a radio reciever.  The driver lived as he ran away.  Things like this embolden others to try.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:48:04 AM »
this current prez is certainly no friend of Israel and with the flap going on in Syria right now, things may soon come to a head.    and with Israel having nukes, it don't look good for the arabs.

edited to add.   thx for the written text.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 12:02:46 PM »
I'll have to try and do some research on this guy. According to what he says, if we drop our support for Isreal, we would not have Muslims as enemy's. I'ld like to know why T.Rosevelt had to fight them with Black Jack Pershing in the beginning of the last century,Jefferson had to send Marine's into Tripoli in the first part of the 1800's, England and France sent knights out to defeat them in the 1100's and 1300's. They are constantly bombing other country's like Spain,Japan,England. Terrorizing Denmark newspapers for running cartoons with allah in them. All this either taking place before Isreal became a state, or not our country. I personally think the guy is just trying to sell a book, to he** with the facts. gypsyman
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Casull

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 12:35:32 PM »
I think gypsyman is correct.  This guy is contradicting himself.  First he says that radical islam never existed, but starts off saying that we are in the crosshairs of the terrorists.  I don't care if they want to see us dead because of our freedoms and lifestyle, because of our alliance with Israel, or because we have blue eyed blondes and they don't.  What matters to me is that they DO want us dead, not why.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 01:30:45 PM »
Heather what is missing in this tale of a lie this person is spinning is history. The yoke of islam was being spread across the world long before the United States of America exhisted. Lies like this being believed by our children who have not been taught true history of the worldwill only aid the cancer of islam to spread.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »
I think gypsyman is correct.  This guy is contradicting himself.  First he says that radical islam never existed, but starts off saying that we are in the crosshairs of the terrorists.  I don't care if they want to see us dead because of our freedoms and lifestyle, because of our alliance with Israel, or because we have blue eyed blondes and they don't.  What matters to me is that they DO want us dead, not why.
Maybe the reason that Scheuer states "radical Islam never existed" is because Islam is a radical religion. Since all Islam is radical, radical Islam doesn't exist in the mind of Scheuer.

Personally, I tend to agreed with billy_56081, Casull, gypsyman, BUGEYE, and mcwoodduck.  Muslims have a crosshair on the U.S. not because of our relationship with Israel, they just use that as an excuse.  If it's not that excuse, then it would be something else.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline mechanic

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »
Mohammed and his army once enjoyed the hospitality of a group of Christian nomads.  After eating their food, and drinking their water, and sleeping in their tents, he mounted his army and killed them all, over 600 as I understand it.

The religion of peace has never been such.

Ben
Molon Labe, (King Leonidas of the Spartan Army)

Offline Frank2

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 02:56:31 PM »
scheuer:
Actually, “it is America’s relationship with Israel that is causing this war [on Islam]”, and until Americans accept this, “we are not going to defeat this enemy,” the author says.
America accepts that.  It is the politicians of America who have sold out Americans. 
scheuer:
Michael Scheuer believes it is the Israeli lobby in America that is dragging the US into wars.
It's more than just a lobby.  A hostile elite of 2-3% jews exert power and influence over a nation which is now 66% white.  Soon whites will be a minority, and that pleases the jews.  They worked tirelessly for over a century to get immigration restrictions eased to let non-whites immigrate.  Likewise, they have always lobbied real hard to get Americans into war solely to protect their ethnic interests.  That's all there is to it.  Maybe Russia Today should do an article about how the jews ruled the Soviet Union for 70 years!  It's refreshing to hear some Russian media, but they could do better! 

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 04:09:47 PM »
The GWOI, or global war on islam is centuries old, nothing new about it. Israel has nothing to do with why the you know whats hate us. They hate us because we do not bow down to their master satan. They fear Christians because they fear Jesus Christ. Israel is just an excuse. Even though Israel was established by God himself thousands of years ago it was not until 1947 that the world recognized them as a nation, so what was the muslims excuse prior to that?? Islam is a cancer, a boil on the butt of the entire world. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 12:39:28 AM »
This is a lie only the hebrewphobes and Christaphobes would support.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 12:57:09 AM »
, 'the history of the jews is written in the blood of the christians'....
..TM7

I am quite sure this was used in one of Hitlers speeches, I am not sure if Rabbis use the quote.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2011, 01:02:32 AM »
and I have been criticized for wanting to bomb them into oblivion.
I don't want to live always looking over my shoulder for another attack.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2011, 01:45:47 AM »
I never said Hitler coined this phrase. I said he used it in his speeches. Hebrewphobia was around long before Hitler and as we see from some posters here at GBO it is still around today. 

Online magooch

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2011, 01:48:06 AM »
Well okay then, let's bomb the hell out of Irael and all our problems will be solved.   :)
Swingem

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 03:20:34 AM »
Well okay then, let's bomb the hell out of Irael and all our problems will be solved.   :)
;D I was talking about a-rabs.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline powderman

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 06:21:55 AM »
BILLY. Ever notice how the Hebrewphobes are also Christaphobes?? They seem to fear and hate both Jews and Christians. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 12:27:46 PM »
Judeo- Christian refers to the Bible.
The first part being the Jewish and the second half being Christian.
We share a history in religion.  Genisus is the same for both.
So the history of our country is based on the history of the bible and the want to pray as you wish.  We were founded by Cathlics, Dutch reformed, Hugonaughts, and others. were we not founded like other colonies as economic outposts or as a prison.  Africa and india were economic outposts.
We were founded for freedom of worship by many different groups.
Saying Judeo Christian is not treason, saying you want ot use Sharia law in the US is treason and defys the fist principals of our bill of rights and our founding.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 03:13:40 PM »
So the history of our country is based on the history of the bible and the want to pray as you wish.  We were founded by Cathlics, Dutch reformed, Hugonaughts, and others. were we not founded like other colonies as economic outposts or as a prison.  Africa and india were economic outposts.
Saying Judeo Christian is not treason, saying you want ot use Sharia law in the US is treason and defys the fist principals of our bill of rights and our founding.

Good post, logical & truthful. Yet again, you are out of order Sir!! ;D
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 03:58:06 PM »

Great post the hebrewphobes and Christophobes try to spin thier lies, but the truth shines through.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »

Well, I'm... and to make an Altar out of isreal (actually judea or Palestine) ...
 Judaeo-christian is an oxymoronic term

..TM7

Sorry TM, but mcwoodduck is correct, when he states:  "the term Judeo-Christian is not an oxymoron".   His explanation is definitely more logical and truthful.

As far as your other claim about Israel, actually being Judea or Palestine is also incorrect. 
 Israel is first mention in an Egyptian archaeological artifact dated to late 13th century B.C..
 Judea is the name the Romans gave to the land of Israel when they controlled it.  The arabs were nowhere to be found. 
 The name Palestine originated from the Philistines a group of people who invaded the area around 1100 B.C..  Keep in mind the Philistines were not arabs, or even Semites.  They were most closely related to the Greeks originating from Asia Minor and Greek localities (colonies).  They did not speak arabic. They also had no connection, either ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or arabs in general. 
 The arabs adopted the name to further their claim on the land to which they had no rightful claim.
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline powderman

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2011, 03:46:49 AM »

Great post Sir, all true. I'm glad that there are a lot of folks here who know the truth and are not misled by the intentional  posting of untruths by another here. Folks have caught on to it. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D

Offline bilmac

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2011, 04:09:58 AM »
Like it or not we are in a holy war, but IT'S NOT ABOUT US, it's about the extreme intolerance of  ialam. You cannot deny history, islam has been a major contributor the unrest and war in the world since it was founded. True muslems are committed to either converting you to islam or killing you. If you know a muslem who is nice, they are either not true to their faith, or they are fooling you. You can get along with them, all you have to do is convert. Burkas are a nice fashon statement,   right.

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2011, 04:33:41 AM »
Like it or not we are in a holy war, but IT'S NOT ABOUT US, it's about the extreme intolerance of  ialam. You cannot deny history, islam has been a major contributor the unrest and war in the world since it was founded. True muslems are committed to either converting you to islam or killing you. If you know a muslem who is nice, they are either not true to their faith, or they are fooling you. You can get along with them, all you have to do is convert. Burkas are a nice fashon statement,   right.
this is not a politicly correct post. IT'S THE TRUTH.  I can't understand those who bash Christians and Jews and kiss-up to islam.
bilmac, good truthful post.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Frank2

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2011, 05:19:19 AM »
The reason American forces are fighting in the Middle East is to protect the ethnic interests of religious and atheistic Jews.  Jews care more about Israel than America!     

Offline powderman

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2011, 05:26:06 AM »
I can't understand those who bash Christians and Jews and kiss-up to islam.

BUGEYE. Not hard to understand at all. Most of us help do Gods work, others are committed to doing satans, pretty simple and obvious to most folks.
BILMAC. Good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2011, 06:40:34 AM »
It is good to see here that a large majority here have seen through the hebrewphobes lies that have been told for centuries and as we see here are still being told.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2011, 08:45:47 AM »

And OSR you're making a typical zionist assertion that Palestinians are from the Philistine sea traders of Gaza by way of Greece and Cyprus...this is an assertion proferred to justify kicking them outr and stealing their property, of course.  The Philistines are not ancestors of the Palestinians. Philistines were in the land near Judah, along modern day Gaza, befor the Hebrews first entered the promised land. Philistines had no ancestry to Abraham. Palestinians are modern day inhabitants of the land between the Mediterranean and the Jordan river. They have mixed ancestry but mostly are descended from Abraham. Isrealites like to call Palestinians Philsitines their original rivals who more advanced then theirselves; referring to inhabitants of the state of Palestine, now in conflict with Israel. Those Palestinians are descended from Abraham's first born, Ishmael, while the Israelites are descended from Abraham's first son with his wife Sarah his 1/2 sister, Isaac. As you know off and on these two nations have been at war since Abraham sent Ishmael and his mother Hagar (Sarah's servant) away. As first born Ishmael is the rightful heir of Abraham, but he is also born from a servant, not Abraham's wife. Isaac was the first born from Abraham's wife and gave his blessing to Isaac and made Isaac his heir. This is why the nations will war with one another till the end, except Jesus put an end to this rivalry...but the judaeo-christians have reconstitutued it.

TM7
TM - Why is my statement a "typical zionist assertion"?  I put out information, and you can't/won't/don't disprove it.  If my statements are "typical zionist assertions",  are your statements, typical Muslim propaganda?

I stand by my statement about the first mention of the country Israel being in the late 13th century ("Israel is first mention in an Egyptian archaeological artifact dated to late 13th century B.C..), and how the name Judea came about (Judea is the name the Romans gave to the land of Israel when they controlled it.  The arabs were nowhere to be found." ).   It's also a historical fact about how the name Palestine came from the word Philistines (The name Palestine originated from the Philistines a group of people who invaded the area around 1100 B.C..  Keep in mind the Philistines were not arabs, or even Semites.  They were most closely related to the Greeks originating from Asia Minor and Greek localities (colonies).  They did not speak arabic. They also had no connection, either ethnic, linguistic or historical with Arabia or arabs in general.), your typical Muslim propaganda won't change the facts.   
BTW - It is my understanding, that Sephardim, were Jews that lived in Spain.  The broader definition includes Jews that also lived in/come from North Africa, Greece and Turkey.  You can verify this by a check in any real encyclopedia.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2011, 08:55:41 AM »
What really gets me is the Jews, the Christians, and the Musliums all pray to the same God.  I put them in that order as to the age.
The problem is Christians go out to convert people and have done it viloently at times. I can think of the Spanish conquest of the New World.
but as of now there is not a christian nation that does not allow aother or the lack of a religion.  Not so in the Muslium world.

Offline powderman

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2011, 09:05:20 AM »
If my statements are "typical zionist assertions",  are your statements, typical Muslim propaganda?

OSR. Another good post Sir. Good to see that folks are waking up and seeing the truth. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D