Author Topic: The ugly, sexually degrading, E-mail..  (Read 744 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The ugly, sexually degrading, E-mail..
« on: November 10, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »
  Karen Kraushaar, one of the accusers of Herman Cain went on to accuse others of "sexual harrassment" after her employment with Cain.  The ugly, disgusting E-mail has now been published..here it is, done the actual E-mail in red;

The complaint also cited as objectionable an email that a manager had circulated comparing computers to women and men, a former supervisor said. The complaint claimed that the email, based on humor widely circulated on the Internet, was sexually explicit, according to the supervisor, who did not have a copy of the email. The joke circulated online lists reasons men and women were like computers;

.. men were like computers because
" in order to get their attention, you have to turn them on."
Women were like computers because
   " even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retreival."
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Now I ask you guys;  Have you ever been so very cruel, sexually suggestive and predatory with any of your female asssociates ?   ;)   ;D   ;D   :P

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ap-reports-herman-cain-accuser-karen-kraushaar-made-complaint-on-later-job/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: The ugly, sexually degrading, E-mail..
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
That sounds about par for the course as far as sexual harassment is concerned.  Does anyone even care if a politician gets accused of sexual harassment anymore?  Or if you find out they cheated on their spouse?  It's the norm these days.

This email is a great example of how tripe most sexual harassment cases actually are.  Flood the system with enough small meaningless complaints like that and eventually the major stuff, like a boss actually trying to force him/herself on another employee goes unnoticed and unreported.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 11:09:20 PM »
That sounds about par for the course as far as sexual harassment is concerned.  Does anyone even care if a politician gets accused of sexual harassment anymore?  Or if you find out they cheated on their spouse?  It's the norm these days.

This email is a great example of how tripe most sexual harassment cases actually are.  Flood the system with enough small meaningless complaints like that and eventually the major stuff, like a boss actually trying to force him/herself on another employee goes unnoticed and unreported.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Right you are SSS;
   We have these petty cases of militant feminists virtually making up such charges..I think some folks wake up in the morning asking themselves.." Now, where can I find a person or place where I can be "offended" ?

On the other hand, one wonders how many REAL cases of sexual harrassment or even rape go on unreported by illegal imigrant workers or powerless domestic help in some of the wealthiest homes ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline hillbill

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 12:30:27 AM »
  Karen Kraushaar, one of the accusers of Herman Cain went on to accuse others of "sexual harrassment" after her employment with Cain.  The ugly, disgusting E-mail has now been published..here it is, done the actual E-mail in red;

The complaint also cited as objectionable an email that a manager had circulated comparing computers to women and men, a former supervisor said. The complaint claimed that the email, based on humor widely circulated on the Internet, was sexually explicit, according to the supervisor, who did not have a copy of the email. The joke circulated online lists reasons men and women were like computers;

" even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retreival."
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Now I ask you guys;  Have you ever been so very cruel, sexually suggestive and predatory with any of your female asssociates ?   ;)   ;D   ;D   :P

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ap-reports-herman-cain-accuser-karen-kraushaar-made-complaint-on-later-job/

are yu serious? thats all it was?thats what they are making such a freekin fuss over? my god we are in a handcart headed for hell!

Offline powderman

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 03:57:02 AM »
The womans a dingbat, another obummer shill. A cart pusher at wm was fired for sexual harassment a few years back. Another employees pregnant wife almost was run over and would have been had he not warned her. Afterward he said, you need to be more careful, that truck would have popped that baby right out of you. She whined, after 10 years of service he was fired for sexual harassment. The real reason was that he had regular raises for 10 years, they wanted him gone. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 10:28:17 AM »

are yu serious? thats all it was?thats what they are making such a freekin fuss over? my god we are in a handcart headed for hell!
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  This was the e-mail she complained about on the job following the one where she worked with Cain.  If you click onto that blue link, you can get the whole story.  The E-mail was longer, but that'sthe "worst" part.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2011, 10:30:20 AM »
Good grief! That email or it's variant has been traveling the internet for years. I remember receiving it several years ago.One of the many typical forwarded email's.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Hooker

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »
This sexual harassment  thing has become a very accurate liberal detector.
Following the true liberal mantra " It's not validity of the accusation but the seriousness of the charge " many closet liberals and liberal moles can't help but show themselves for what they are.

Pat
" In the beginning of change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man,hated and scorned. when the cause succeeds however,the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot. "
-Mark Twain
"What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."
-- Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787. ME 6:373, Papers 12:356

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
Good grief! That email or it's variant has been traveling the internet for years. I remember receiving it several years ago.One of the many typical forwarded email's.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   I've got to see those ancient e-mails..   Major networks reported that quote this morning..

Did you even read the link ?  If so, was that entire news article in the e-mail you received ?  Were the networks as well as Associated Press all fooled by that "old e-mail" ? ;)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 03:04:52 PM »
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   I've got to see those ancient e-mails..   Major networks reported that quote this morning..

Did you even read the link ?  If so, was that entire news article in the e-mail you received ?  Were the networks as well as Associated Press all fooled by that "old e-mail" ? ;)

LOL! You got to be kidding. How long do you keep joke email's you receive? I didn't received it in  a news article. It was one of those jokes that compare men and women by using funny examples. These things have circulated since prehistoric puter day's.

LOL! Sounds like you want me to pass a lie detector test. Tell ya what! You pay for the test and air fare, and I'll meet you at a neutral site for the testing. NO water boarding though ::)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 03:25:29 PM »
She would be taken more seriously if she complained about him using expensive foot stools.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein