Author Topic: This Picture Of Occupiers Cracks Me Up!  (Read 2503 times)

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
Re: This Picture Of Occupiers Cracks Me Up!
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2011, 05:15:46 PM »
I'll guess this might be the pic Guzzi posted:

My Father used to say the best way to quell a riot, and he was in the British Army back when they had an "Empire", was to shot and kill a couple of people.  The rest usually dispersed after that.  I hope we are not going there.

I hope not, too, but if we do, it's time to start shooting back.

WHOA!!!.......That picture isn't funny at all!!.....Thats messed up!

So whats, 'the real', story about this picture? That does not look like it happened at the same incident as this thread is about. I did not see any old ladies in that group of college kids. And the surroundings in the pic don't match. It's night time in a city somewhere, it looks like. If it was the same incident, I'm sure she would be the poster girl for it in the news. As well she should be if she was there. So whats the story?

NEVER MIND!
Seattle protester. Not envolved with UC Davis.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16/dorli-rainey-pepper-spray-occupy-seattle_n_1097836.html
She and the rest of them were inmpeding the rights of the people wanting that public walk way. They broke the law, they resisted arrest, they got moved. Simple as that.

And then they lied about it. I guess a group of folks who are so cowardly that they have the government do their stealing for them is not above lying.  ;D :D ;D :D
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline crustylicious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »
Almost as cowardly as any blow hard that promotes shooting unarmed people (like Kent State) as a solution to current protests.
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
Oh wow, your protests are being removed. Kinda like you want done to the folks in the photo at the start of this thread. Now that the shoe is on the other foot it's not so nice huh? Get over it.

A lot of posts here disappearing.

I had a post here about how these folks whose "rights" were being violated. What about the rights of the others who want to use this public travel route they are blocking. Ones rights end where another's begins. These "protesters" are violating the rights of others.

The ows movement is no different than the Kmer Rouge mov¥ent of Cambodia. Same ideals same goals. If left unchecked it will have the same results.

Now I'm tired of this thread and totally disgusted with the total disregard for the US Constitution and the freedoms of others whose views you don't share that are displayed here. So I'll do to you what you wanna do to them. I'm taking away your platform of protest. This one's done.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!