Author Topic: Lady Killer  (Read 1424 times)

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
Lady Killer
« on: December 13, 2011, 05:58:09 AM »
It's always nice to meet women who enjoy our outdoor shooting/hunting activities.  It finally seems like more women are getting into hunting.  Attached is a nice article on a woman hunter (Lady Killer) in the NY Post.  I truly hope that more women get involved in the shooting sports and hunting.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/food/lady_killer_GrgKOAs4qlH0eVKzcoVtrM/1

"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline Empty Quiver

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Lady Killer
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 08:18:08 AM »
I've been thinking I should mentor someone. ;D
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 09:39:17 AM »
I read her work , she is good and enjoyable to read. And at the risk of not being PC , easy to look at also . I hope she writes more in the future.
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 02:35:14 PM »
If she's single, I'd want to meet her. How many of you guys have wives/girlfriends who'll actually hunt?

Yeah, good to see some women afield. But I'll tell you what else our sport could use - some more black guys afield. Take a Brothah hunting...
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Casull

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »
But I'll tell you what else our sport could use - some more black guys afield.

The country ones do.  But, you're not going to see very many hip hop or "gangsta" types in the woods (they keep falling down with their camo down around their knees).
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 05:03:07 PM »
neat gal. my wife used to hunt and shot with me  till her RA got to bad. we still go to the woods when we can

Offline mdwest

• Trade Count: (5)
  • Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 06:59:50 PM »
If she's single, I'd want to meet her. How many of you guys have wives/girlfriends who'll actually hunt?

Yeah, good to see some women afield. But I'll tell you what else our sport could use - some more black guys afield. Take a Brothah hunting...

My wife enjoys both hunting and sport shooting... And one of my regular squirrel hunting buddies back in the day was a black guy that I served in the army with...

Been there and done that (and still doing it) on both counts :)

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 07:13:24 PM »
But I'll tell you what else our sport could use - some more black guys afield.

The country ones do.  But, you're not going to see very many hip hop or "gangsta" types in the woods (they keep falling down with their camo down around their knees).
;D ;D ;D !
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.

Offline OldSchoolRanger

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 07:19:32 PM »
I read her work , she is good and enjoyable to read. And at the risk of not being PC , easy to look at also . I hope she writes more in the future.
SHOOTALL - without a doubt you are correct.  Definitely easy on the eyes.

http://www.google.com/search?q=photos+of+Georgia+Pellegrini&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=WD_oTs7HGLPr0QG9uKmSCg&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1017&bih=597

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 07:52:35 AM »
Being the "centerfold" for Field and Stream is an addiction to which this attractive young lady has become accustomed.  I would tip my hat to her any day afield.  Her attitude is delightful and she is definitely "easy on the eyes".

Offline kynardsj

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (54)
  • Sweet Home Alabama
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 02:18:25 PM »
Although my wife loves to camp, fish and will spend the whole day shooting whatever I put in her hands, she won't hunt with me. She doesn't want to see the dead deer until it's neatly packed in the white freezer paper. She did mention a while back that she would like to try hog hunting. I'm still waiting on her to make that trip with me.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

Offline srussell

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 03:13:32 PM »
Although my wife loves to camp, fish and will spend the whole day shooting whatever I put in her hands, she won't hunt with me. She doesn't want to see the dead deer until it's neatly packed in the white freezer paper. She did mention a while back that she would like to try hog hunting. I'm still waiting on her to make that trip with me.
  my girls are like that dont want to see it. just cook it up and serve it