Author Topic: What does the whitehouse Christmas tree celebrate?? Jesus?? Or obama.  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Junior1942

• Trade Count: (1)
    • The Frugal Outdoorsman
Re: What does the whitehouse Christmas tree celebrate?? Jesus?? Or obama.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 02:34:09 AM »
What was this thread about, anyways?

Since the tree decoration in question was obviously made by a child, this thread is a call for the ending of homemade Christmas decorations, especially those made by children.

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What does the whitehouse Christmas tree celebrate?? Jesus?? Or obama.
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 04:23:29 AM »
What was this thread about, anyways?

Since the tree decoration in question was obviously made be a child, this thread is a call for the ending of homemade Christmas decorations, especially those made by children.

+ 1

I wonder if back in the 60's if a child had made an ornament that said I love you President Kennedy, or I love you president Reagan if it would have become a national news issue. What have we become as a nation that something as innocent as a child's homemade ornament that espouses love hung on a Christmas tree can create such a stir.

Jesus must be truly sad.
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant