Author Topic: Where is every body???????????  (Read 499 times)

Offline Catfish

• Trade Count: (0)
Where is every body???????????
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:25:48 AM »
I don`t know if your all still sleeping off deer season, or out Christmas shopping. Any way, I would like to wish everyone who reads this a Very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. AND, we have to have our shoot this year.

Offline eye shot

• A Real Regular
    • Mike's Obituary
Re: Where is every body???????????
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 01:50:35 PM »
And a Merry Christmas to you from Bowling Green. The next shoot, I'm loading rounds now. Location?

RIP Mike. Died on July 14th, around 2am, with his family at his side, he went peacefully to be with god.

http://www.sent-trib.com/obituaries/michael-l-schulte

Offline Winter Hawk

• Trade Count: (47)
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »
Got the older boy here from Seattle and now the house is full, or at least seems that way!  I walked the dogs on some of the ridges this morning, packing my NEF with 20 ga. barrel in case of a suicidal squirrel but the only thing that happened is that one dog is stove up. 

Thank you for the Christmas wishes, and the same to you and all the rest of the GBO gang!

-Kees-
"All you need for happiness is a good gun, a good horse and a good wife." - D. Boone

Offline stimpylu32

• Trade Count: (67)
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 08:38:21 AM »
Been working so much that I have even missed the last 3 Lima gun shows , along with this years deer season . will the madness ever stop !  ;D ;D ;D

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year's Everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

stimpy
Deceased June 17, 2015

:D If i can,t stop it with 6 it can,t be stopped

Offline Wyo. Coyote Hunter

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 01:31:30 PM »
 ;) Stimpylu32, missing a gun show is bad, missing deer season is unbelievable >:(   work is important, but remember we only have so many days on this earth, and no one ever said on his death bed, I wish I would have spent more time at work :-\ :-\ :-\  You all have a wonderful Christmas and promise to shoot more and hunt more next year.....