Author Topic: The stage is set,..  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Fazak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
The stage is set,..
« on: December 26, 2011, 08:46:18 AM »
,..for a GOP landslide victory such as hasn't been seen in many, many years.

The GOP faithful will vote for him. The anti war Democrats will vote for him. The small government fiscal conservatives will vote for him. The *smart* pro second amendment people will vote for him.

And of course, the Ron Paul hard cores will vote for him.

Yes, we can have the most pro second amendment President of all time in the White House,..we can have the most fiscally conservative President of all time in the White House,... we can get back to our Constitutional roots and once again begin enjoying the fruits of liberty, freedom, and *genuine* free market capitalism,..if the people will simply reject the leftist slanderous propaganda and vote for someone who *truly* represents the will of the  people by electing Ron Paul.

Or,...you can vote for the same trash that has brought our country to the brink of ruin by voting for anyone else.

Think for yourself. Vote for yourself.

Vote for Ron Paul.

Online magooch

Re: The stage is set,..
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 10:04:08 AM »
Has this been a paid political message and does Ron Paul agree with it?
Swingem

Offline hunt-m-up

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (27)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 04:31:13 PM »
Not saying he's such an aweful guy, but with I'm glad you weren't at Jonestown with your red Solo cup...
Crosman Slingshot, Daisy Red Ryder, dull butter knife

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 04:26:44 AM »
The Democrats would be dancing on the roof tops if Dr, Paul would get the nomination. We'll see what will happen in NH and SC.

The Powers in Command want Romney !
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 04:41:57 AM »
  I like Ron Paul.  There's plenty I disagree with him on, but enough that I agree on.  If he's the nominee I'll vote for him.

That said, I see a Ron Paul presidency as about the least likely possability imaginable.

I'll tell you what, Fazak.  I promise now, in front of these witnesses, that not only will I vote for Ron Paul in the election (if he is the nominee to run against Obama) but if he wins I will make a medal and personally pin it on your chest.  I'll make that medal out of an ounce of silver.  How's that?

You can opt to just have me mail it to you if you like or we can arrange to meet in person.  I'll pin the medal on, we can put the ceremony up on youtube and link it here for our GB buddies to watch, then we can have a cup of coffee.

If and when Ron Paul is elected President of the United States of America, you just PM me and I'll already be working on the medal.

Care to make a bet as to how likely I am to be stepping up to the plate on that?  If it happens, I'll come through.  I just don't think that's going to happen.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 04:52:14 AM »
While you are at it, you can also discount, Huntsman, Bachmann,Perry, and whatshisname!

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 07:04:58 AM »

Of course they do.....the Obamanation can beat Romney easily!
Paul on the other hand, has the best chance of any of the republican contenders of beating him according to recent polls.

Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline jlwilliams

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 08:03:17 AM »

Of course they do.....the Obamanation can beat Romney easily!
Paul on the other hand, has the best chance of any of the republican contenders of beating him according to recent polls.

True enough but I don't put much faith in polls eleven months before the election.  Public opinion is a fickle girl and she'll change her mind enough times between here and there to make it clear as mud.  You show me a weather report today for election day 2012 and I'll put as much faith in it as I do in today's political polls.

I'd love to see a president who actually has respect for the Constitution and respect for the citizenry of this nation.  I just don't want to hold my breath and refuse to breathe 'till I see it.  I'll pass out and die long before our political system gives us that.

I'd rather vote for Paul than vote for Newt or Romney, but I'll vote for anybody who is running against Obama come November.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 04:04:14 PM »
So the first disappointed "ding a ling" is hoping to run as a third party candidate. Now if he does and get that Party's endorsement, who will have votes taken away?

Offline powderman

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 04:35:14 PM »
I'd rather vote for Paul than vote for Newt or Romney, but I'll vote for anybody who is running against Obama come November.

Exactly, agreed Sir. The illegal kenyan must be sent home. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 04:43:21 PM »
I really can't think of a category that Ron paul gives up to to Barrack except perhaps Bat Crap Crazy. Though that would be pretty close run but opposite sides of the subject at hand.

Ron will not compromise on his rhetoric and will not be nominated it's that simple. People like to be sold something and he simply is not a salesman.

To be honest I don't believe he wants to be President. What he wants is to broaden the discussion, and the only way is to act as though he wants to run for the office. I might be wrong but I'll bet I am not alone.
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 05:33:36 PM »
I really can't think of a category that Ron paul gives up to to Barrack except perhaps Bat Crap Crazy. Though that would be pretty close run but opposite sides of the subject at hand.

Ron will not compromise on his rhetoric and will not be nominated it's that simple. People like to be sold something and he simply is not a salesman.

To be honest I don't believe he wants to be President. What he wants is to broaden the discussion, and the only way is to act as though he wants to run for the office. I might be wrong but I'll bet I am not alone.

He must have a good sales pitch! Lot's of people coming on board. Especially college age folks.
He's sure sold this old gray headed Republican :D I went to every major news outlet today, and even though he is ahead or tied for first in Iowa, they mention and show Newt and Mitt.....Even Santorum and Perry, but not RP. They are afraid to even show his pic. or talk about him. They still treat him like he's dead last. I see this as a good sign.  Thank goodness a lot of people are starting to see through this.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 01:00:03 AM »
Ron Paul is better than Obama..but only marginally so, problem is, he and Obama draw much of their power from the same base, so he may very well get some "crossover" votes.  However he may lose some of the votes from genuine conservatives.
      I do grow weary of the attachment of labels such as "most conservative' or "only conservative", being applied to Mr Paul.  Quite frankly, the following do not impress me as CONSERVATIVE VALUES:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4gcnPm0SxQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS8QKbS_PH0&feature=player_embedded#!

Seeing these videos, I think we can now figure where some of his fanatical support arises from.  Some of these people may even desert Obama because Obama is not moving fast enough on their particular predilection...
   Perhaps now, when we hear someone espouse wild fanaticism for Ron Paul, should we wonder just what their "habit" is ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 03:48:18 AM »
Ron Paul is better than Obama..but only marginally so, problem is, he and Obama draw much of their power from the same base, so he may very well get some "crossover" votes.  However he may lose some of the votes from genuine conservatives.
      I do grow weary of the attachment of labels such as "most conservative' or "only conservative", being applied to Mr Paul.  Quite frankly, the following do not impress me as CONSERVATIVE VALUES:

Seeing these videos, I think we can now figure where some of his fanatical support arises from.  Some of these people may even desert Obama because Obama is not moving fast enough on their particular predilection...
   Perhaps now, when we hear someone espouse wild fanaticism for Ron Paul, should we wonder just what their "habit" is ?

Only "GENUINE CONSERVATIVES" want a federal government so big that it can wage a trillion dollar "war on drugs" without Constitutional authority, so big that it can dictate marriage without Constitutional authority and so big that the president can wage war without a congressional declaration of war according to Article 1 Section 8.

How does it feel to be a person who only likes the Constitution when it suits their agenda?
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Online magooch

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 03:52:22 AM »
In a simple world, Ron Paul is right on, but unfortunately, we are condemned to exist in a nuanced world that demands compromise in ideology all too often.  I would prefer to live in Ron Paul's world, but there are demons that have to be dealt with that Ron's tenets don't allow.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 04:26:12 AM »

Only "GENUINE CONSERVATIVES" want a federal government so big that it can wage a trillion dollar "war on drugs" without Constitutional authority, so big that it can dictate marriage without Constitutional authority and so big that the president can wage war without a congressional declaration of war according to Article 1 Section 8.

How does it feel to be a person who only likes the Constitution when it suits their agenda?
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   There are fiscal conservatives..holding to historic American ideals...
   There are cultural conservatives..holding to historic American ideals...
        How does it feel to be a person who wants to live in a nation of chaos ?
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   The constitution didn't say anything about smoking dope, sniffing cocaine or marrying same sex partners, but it's authors did not think it was even necessary.  They gave the citizenry credit formore intelligence than that..  see below..

" Our constitution was meant for a moral and religious people, it is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
   ..John Adams
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Empty Quiver

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 04:37:56 AM »
In a simple world, Ron Paul is right on, but unfortunately, we are condemned to exist in a nuanced world that demands compromise in ideology all too often.  I would prefer to live in Ron Paul's world, but there are demons that have to be dealt with that Ron's tenets don't allow.
+1
**Concealed Carry...Because when seconds count help is only minutes away**

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 04:57:10 AM »
+1
Most people create their own demons or have them created for them..... 8) .....put the sunglasses on!.. ;)
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28369
TM7
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  If some are already trying to convince us that war with Iran is necessary..the Iranian leaders must be pretty stupid..threatening to close off the straits of Hormuz.  It really looks like Iran is doing their best to provoke the fight !

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 05:20:32 AM »

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   There are fiscal conservatives..holding to historic American ideals...
   There are cultural conservatives..holding to historic American ideals...
        How does it feel to be a person who wants to live in a nation of chaos ?
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   The constitution didn't say anything about smoking dope, sniffing cocaine or marrying same sex partners, but it's authors did not think it was even necessary.  They gave the citizenry credit formore intelligence than that..  see below..

" Our constitution was meant for a moral and religious people, it is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
   ..John Adams

Chaos is created by not following the Constitution which is what we the people have allowed the feds to do. As far as drugs and gay marriage goes, The Constitution didn't need to say anything about those because the intention was for the states to handle unforeseen problems, not the federal government. The founders wanted to only give the federal government the powers granted by the Constitution.

You can justify it any way you want but the reality is you and other "genuine conservatives" are in favor of a big federal government which violates the Constitution to suit your world view. If you think I'm wrong then please point out the section of the US Constitution which gives the federal government the right to regulate marriage and wage a federal "war on drugs".

"We shall, by and by, want a world of hemp more for our own consumption."
John Adams as
Humphrey Ploughjogger,  1763

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 07:29:30 AM »
BTW,,,I see Newt has now appealed to Iowa religious righty voters vowing to immediately proceed with legislation to end separation of church and state barriers when elected..... ::)

..TM7

And your point is? The government already recognizes every "religion" BUT Christianity in our schools, courts, public places, etc........

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »

John Adams as Humphrey Ploughjogger,  1763
  John Adams would have been a very unlikely addict..same goes for Thomas jefferson and other early plantation owners.     
    Though perhaps this does help explain the fanaticism of some of Paul's supporters, however, they forget that hemp was consumed in many ways in Colonial America..
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Harried Hemp History
by John Dvorak Hemp Historian See the Hempology website 
"Hemp for Traitors, North or South" Civil War-era envelope politics. Hemphasis collection
This article appeared in the print version of Hemphasis that we published in late 2004.
  In 1619, because hemp was such an important resource, it was illegal not to grow hemp in Jamestown, Virginia. Massachusetts and Connecticut had similar laws. During the 1700's, subsidies and bounties were granted in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, North & South Carolina, and the New England states to encourage hemp cultivation and the manufacturing of cordage and canvas. Unfortunately, these actions failed to establish a permanent hemp industry in any of these states.
Most hemp used for naval purposes was imported. During the first six months of 1770, the colonies imported over 400 tons of hemp from Great Britain, 3,400 tons in 1800, and about 5,000 tons were imported each year between 1820 and 1840, which compares to the domestic production in the 1800's, usually in the 5,000-10,000 ton range, except in the 1840s and '50s when 30,000-plus tons of hemp were annually produced.
In 1839, the Navy's showcase ropewalk in Charlestown, Mass., used 2,733 tons of hemp: 2,500 tons Russian hemp, 200 tons Manila hemp, 33 tons American hemp. This quarter-mile ropewalk was constructed of granite walls and a slate roof that still stands strong. [Editor's note: "ropewalk" = a long, covered walk, or a low, level building, where ropes are manufactured]
Kentucky first planted hemp near Danville in 1775. In 1790, hemp fiber was first advertised for sale in local papers. The hemp industry rapidly expanded and Kentucky became the industry center for the next 100 years. Most of Kentucky's hemp was grown in the "bluegrass" region that includes Fayette, Woodford, Jessamine, Garrard, Clark, Bourbon, Boyle, Scott and Shelby counties. In 1811, there were almost 60 ropewalks in Kentucky, and by the late 1850's, more than one-third of the 400 bagging, bale rope and cordage factories in America were located there. Later in the century, the production of cordage and bagging did not prove to be profitable using domestic hemp, so production was ceased as imported Manila and jute fibers were substituted.

Harried Hemp History

Historically, hemp was important in America and several of the founding fathers grew it on their estates. Thomas Jefferson himself said, "Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country." There were times when farmers were legally required to grow it. During World War Two, the American government encouraged farmers to grow it to help aid the war effort.   

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 05:05:39 AM »

John Adams as Humphrey Ploughjogger,  1763
  John Adams would have been a very unlikely addict..same goes for Thomas jefferson and other early plantation owners.     
    Though perhaps this does help explain the fanaticism of some of Paul's supporters, however, they forget that hemp was consumed in many ways in Colonial America..
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Harried Hemp History
"Hemp for Traitors, North or South" Civil War-era envelope politics. Hemphasis collection
This article appeared in the print version of Hemphasis that we published in late 2004.
  In 1619, because hemp was such an important resource, it was illegal not to grow hemp in Jamestown, Virginia. Massachusetts and Connecticut had similar laws. During the 1700's, subsidies and bounties were granted in Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, North & South Carolina, and the New England states to encourage hemp cultivation and the manufacturing of cordage and canvas. Unfortunately, these actions failed to establish a permanent hemp industry in any of these states.
Most hemp used for naval purposes was imported. During the first six months of 1770, the colonies imported over 400 tons of hemp from Great Britain, 3,400 tons in 1800, and about 5,000 tons were imported each year between 1820 and 1840, which compares to the domestic production in the 1800's, usually in the 5,000-10,000 ton range, except in the 1840s and '50s when 30,000-plus tons of hemp were annually produced.
In 1839, the Navy's showcase ropewalk in Charlestown, Mass., used 2,733 tons of hemp: 2,500 tons Russian hemp, 200 tons Manila hemp, 33 tons American hemp. This quarter-mile ropewalk was constructed of granite walls and a slate roof that still stands strong. [Editor's note: "ropewalk" = a long, covered walk, or a low, level building, where ropes are manufactured]
Kentucky first planted hemp near Danville in 1775. In 1790, hemp fiber was first advertised for sale in local papers. The hemp industry rapidly expanded and Kentucky became the industry center for the next 100 years. Most of Kentucky's hemp was grown in the "bluegrass" region that includes Fayette, Woodford, Jessamine, Garrard, Clark, Bourbon, Boyle, Scott and Shelby counties. In 1811, there were almost 60 ropewalks in Kentucky, and by the late 1850's, more than one-third of the 400 bagging, bale rope and cordage factories in America were located there. Later in the century, the production of cordage and bagging did not prove to be profitable using domestic hemp, so production was ceased as imported Manila and jute fibers were substituted.

Harried Hemp History

Historically, hemp was important in America and several of the founding fathers grew it on their estates. Thomas Jefferson himself said, "Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country." There were times when farmers were legally required to grow it. During World War Two, the American government encouraged farmers to grow it to help aid the war effort.   

Like I didn't know this or something? Hemp has always been useful in many different ways. I made no implication that the founders were addicts, you pulled that out of thin air. I simply posted a quote from John Adams, just like you did.

I noticed you weren't able to provide the sections of the Constitution which gives the federal government power to regulate marriage and power to wage an endless "war on drugs". Like I said, the "genuine conservatives" have no problem violating the Constitution as long as it suits their agenda.

It's pretty sad that Ron Paul and his supporters are considered "crazy" by some simply because they want to follow the Constitution of the United States, a brilliant document written by the founders.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 12:47:00 PM »
Having looked hard, I dont have a problem with Ron Paul. As a matter of fact, if he did not have it right, the establishment would be all for him.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2012, 12:56:10 AM »
Doublebass says;
  " I noticed you weren't able to provide the sections of the Constitution which gives the federal government power to regulate marriage and power to wage an endless "war on drugs". Like I said, the "genuine conservatives" have no problem violating the Constitution as long as it suits their agenda."
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I noticed the same from you..
I wondered when you were going to show us where the constitution calls for perverted marriage and brain rotting drugs.. ;) :D
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  BTW..  You brought up the point about hemp while speaking about the "war on drugs" ...  If hemp had nothing to do with drugs..why did you even bring it up ?   How is it germain to the discussion ?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2012, 03:13:39 PM »
Doublebass says;
  " I noticed you weren't able to provide the sections of the Constitution which gives the federal government power to regulate marriage and power to wage an endless "war on drugs". Like I said, the "genuine conservatives" have no problem violating the Constitution as long as it suits their agenda."
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I noticed the same from you..
I wondered when you were going to show us where the constitution calls for perverted marriage and brain rotting drugs.. ;) :D
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  BTW..  You brought up the point about hemp while speaking about the "war on drugs" ...  If hemp had nothing to do with drugs..why did you even bring it up ?   How is it germain to the discussion ?

Way to dodge the question yet again by answering a question with a question.

I know by reading your posts here that you're an intelligent guy so you know as well as I know that the Constitution spells out the powers of the federal government. The federal government can only do what is spelled out in the Constitution. I'm sure that you're familiar with the 10th Amendment and I'm sure you understand what it means.

Amendment X
 "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

You're welcome to prove me wrong and point out the Article and Section from the Constitution which grants the federal government the power to regulate marriage and wage war on "drugs" within our borders and in other countries. Until then I have to ask, why do you think it's OK to violate the Constitution? I'm a Christian myself who probably has beliefs very similar to yours but if I advocate for violating the Constitution to suit my own personal beliefs then the whole document becomes a piece of trash. It would be no different than liberals who complain about the TSA violating their 4th Amendment rights yet have no problem with gun control laws that violate the 2nd Amendment rights of all. It's all about being consistent. If we want to live in a country with true liberty then we have to accept the fact that their are others who will do things that we don't like but as long as it doesn't infringe upon our own rights then it's OK. It's always better to err on the side of liberty than on the side of big government dictatorships.

The point I was trying to make about hemp is that there are other uses for marijuana cultivation and I'm sure John Adams would not advocate for a federal ban on marijuana cultivation given the many uses for it. Whether he used it internally or not is irrelevant.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 05:51:46 PM »
 Double;
  So, are hemp and marijuana the same thing ?  Here I thought hemp was a relative and only looks like pot and the addicts were wanting to use it as a "cover crop" !
   If it is one-and-the-same..then it is small wonder why potheads were pushing the hemp-liberation line !

BTW: An interesting scientific sidelight for any users reading..   
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2080842/Cannabis-users-born-smaller-brain.html?ITO=1490

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 01:10:16 PM »
They are both cannabis sativa. Over the years they have both been optimized for whatever their intended purpose is. The cannabis sativa that hemp is now is basically a low THC version.

Both versions are illegal to grow in the United States despite the quote I posted to you from John Adams. Despite that fact we are the largest importer of industrial hemp in the world.

Isn't big government wonderful? The United States is the largest importer in the world of both recreational marijuana and industrial hemp. How's that "War on Drugs" working out for everyone? A trillion spent of our hard earned tax dollars and in return we get the same amount of people getting high now as when the "War on Drugs" started. When do you think we should change our strategy, after a couple more trillion?

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 01:31:51 PM »

He must have a good sales pitch! Lot's of people coming on board. Especially college age folks.
He's sure sold this old gray headed Republican :D I went to every major news outlet today, and even though he is ahead or tied for first in Iowa, they mention and show Newt and Mitt.....Even Santorum and Perry, but not RP. They are afraid to even show his pic. or talk about him. They still treat him like he's dead last. I see this as a good sign.  Thank goodness a lot of people are starting to see through this.

"especially college age folks"   Yes, they are quite impressionable & lack wisdom. They went with Obama last time. But still, Paul is alot better than Obummer
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline powderman

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 01:58:55 PM »
But still, Paul is alot better than Obummer

Donald  Duck is far better than obummer. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 02:02:00 PM »

Donald  Duck is far better than obummer. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(

Hmmmmm??????/ I'd be willing to go so far as to say Mickey Mouse would be better.......but not Donald! Donald would be more of the same!  :o ;)