Author Topic: The stage is set,..  (Read 1784 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: The stage is set,..
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 01:20:38 AM »
  Is Donald a Muslim ?  ;)   ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2012, 03:01:59 AM »
What do you guys think of Santorum?  I liked one of his speaches.  He is pro-life and pro-2nd ammendment.  He wants no taxes on manufacturers so the will return to America to provide jobs.  He wants to abolish Obamacare, and roll back the recent regulations on manufacturers also.  We need jobs, we need a plan, he seems to have one.  Paul sounds good, and I might vote for him, but he has no plan to implement his ideas.  Just pulling back from overseas interventions, closing military bases, without looking at the geopolitical mess that might make isn't smart.  We are a great power whether we want to be or not.  Allowing states the right to decide gay marriage and abortion would be better than the Feds always stepping in. 

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2012, 07:18:20 AM »
Dixie Dude

Dr. Paul is what he portrays

Sen. Santorum portrays what he is not.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2012, 07:40:08 AM »
What do you guys think of Santorum?  I liked one of his speaches.  He is pro-life and pro-2nd ammendment.  He wants no taxes on manufacturers so the will return to America to provide jobs.  He wants to abolish Obamacare, and roll back the recent regulations on manufacturers also.  We need jobs, we need a plan, he seems to have one.  Paul sounds good, and I might vote for him, but he has no plan to implement his ideas.  Just pulling back from overseas interventions, closing military bases, without looking at the geopolitical mess that might make isn't smart.  We are a great power whether we want to be or not.  Allowing states the right to decide gay marriage and abortion would be better than the Feds always stepping in.

Santorum has a terrible voting record when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. He voted for the Lautenberg Act, mandatory trigger locks on handguns in 2005 and voted yes on a bill that would have required federal background checks at gun shows. He also has a long record of supporting other anti-gun candidates in elections.

Paul on the other hand has a spotless record when it comes to the 2nd Amendment. He's the only friend to gun owners that's running as a Republican. Romney has an atrocious record when it comes to the 2nd Amendment, he signed into law a permanent assault weapons ban in Massachusetts. Newt's record is just as bad as Romney's, he voted for the Lautenberg Act and the Gun Free School Zones act.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2012, 10:27:41 AM »

Perhaps you could show us the way he supported the 2nd. I only see anti 2nd coming from him.
He did pull an Al Gore Pheasant hunt in ND or somewhere. Is this his support?

They prob. had to show him which end to place against his shoulder ;)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2012, 12:12:25 PM »
  We love our second amendment...
  Then we should back a man who we KNOW appreciates it... and he puts his Ruger where his mouth is.. ;)   ;D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/27/rick-perry-shoots-and-kil_n_554397.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2012, 02:52:50 PM »
  We love our second amendment...
  Then we should back a man who we KNOW appreciates it... and he puts his Ruger where his mouth is.. ;)   ;D

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/27/rick-perry-shoots-and-kil_n_554397.html

I do like that quality about Perry. It's the liberal spending record and atrocious record on illegal aliens that bothers me.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783