Author Topic: .223 & .22-250 Camo Stocked Handis w/Scope for $149.97 each in SE Michigan  (Read 671 times)

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
I found a great deal on a .308 Handi at Dick's SG for $149.97, and later called all the Dick's stores in Michigan to see if more were available. These rifles were Dick's SG Exclusives, and came in .223, .22-250, and .308 calibers. I bought the last .308 in the state, but there is one .223, and one .22-250 left in the state. I had thought about purchasing these so I would have one in each caliber, but decided to give you guys first crack at them. If I get no takers, I'll probably just have to go buy them both myself. These are being clearanced out at $149.97, and were originally $399.99.

I have both of these rifles on a 24 hr hold, if anyone is interested in one or the other, contact me by PM for more information. I will call and withdraw my 24 hr hold, so you can contact them to hold for you to buy. If I don't get any PM's by early morning, I will either buy them myself, or call and remove the hold. I will post the location and information in a post at that time. Then they will be available for purchase by anyone. Just wanted to give you guys first crack at them.

Check this thread out for more information and pictures of what they look like. I am in no way affiliated with these stores, just like to pass on a great deal when I see one.

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,248363.0.html
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline Busta

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
I am not going to be able to go down and pick up those rifles today, and will be releasing the 24 hr hold. This little thing called "work", got in the way. It would be a 5 hour round trip marathon, and just couldn't make the run. They will be available, soon after this post. If you would like either of these rifles, the information is listed below. Good Luck to everyone interested.

.22-250

Dick's Sporting Goods
Highpoint Plaza
21061 Haggerty Road
Novi, MI 48375
248-735-8180

Dick's Sporting Goods
Oakland Plaza
400 John R. Road
Troy, MI 48083
248-577-2879
U.S.A.F. Veteran
NRA Life Member

Offline TopperT

• Trade Count: (10)
  • Contributor
  • Guard Dog
There were two of these packages in .223 at the Dicks in of all places Dartmouth MASSACHUSETTS!

I grabed one for a total MA price of $171.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last I checked they still had one .223 left.
Sighted it in and it is a real shooter.

Single best gun deal I have ever made. 
If there had been any 308's I would have gobbled up one of those as well. 
What a deal!!!

Offline OldSchoolRanger

• Trade Count: (60)
There were two of these packages in .223 at the Dicks in of all places Dartmouth MASSACHUSETTS!

I grabed one for a total MA price of $171.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last I checked they still had one .223 left.
Sighted it in and it is a real shooter.

Single best gun deal I have ever made. 
If there had been any 308's I would have gobbled up one of those as well. 
What a deal!!!
Your one lucky dog!
"You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." - Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan

When you allow a lie to go unchallenged, it becomes the truth.

My quandary, I personally, don't think I have enough Handi's but, I know I have more Handi's than I really need or should have.