Author Topic: T-7 Turret Reloading Press  (Read 252 times)

Offline woods

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
T-7 Turret Reloading Press
« on: January 08, 2012, 05:41:08 AM »
     I'm currentlly looking to add another press to my reloading area and have been doing some checking on line of the redding T-7 press. Seems like a good solid press but I can't find any reviews of the press. Anyone own one currently and how does it compare to a RCBS rock chucker ( this is my only other press)? I load a mix of rifle, varmit and big game calibers as well as  alot of handgun calibers in a medium volume compared to some folk, around 3000  or so a year all combined. I get tired of switching back and forth handgun calibers with T-7 press I could leave two caliberrs in the press (357 and 44) but still use my rcbs on the varmit/target rounds. Being I'm pushing 50 this will probably be my last press I purchase, I've had my rock chucker since the mid 80's. I've looked at the dillion B but just can't justify all the different shell plates and load dies.

Woods

Offline ButlerFord45

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (10)
Re: T-7 Turret Reloading Press
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »
I have had a T7 for 2-3 years, tough as nails and for a turret press it is sturdy with no noticeable play and indexes well.  Would I buy another?  Probably not, the Lee Classic Turret with the auto index disconnected is going to soon adorn my bench.
Butler Ford
He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done.-Leonardo da Vinci
An armed society is a polite society-Robert A. Heinlein
Only the dead have seen the end of war- Plato
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey
tomorrow I may have to eat them- A lady's sweatshirt

Offline Grumulkin

• Trade Count: (33)
    • http://www.orchardphoto.com
Re: T-7 Turret Reloading Press
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 01:04:34 AM »
I also have a T-7 and can highly recommend it.