Author Topic: Who owns the Mitt  (Read 445 times)

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
Who owns the Mitt
« on: January 15, 2012, 09:47:36 AM »

Why it's the same ones that owned Obama last time. There is no risk to Wall Street bankers when Goldman owns both likely candidates. Of course this is an old trick at least going back to Woodrow Wilson who allowed the bankers control of the money supply with the Federal Reserve Act, which coincidentally has enriched wall street at the expense of the people, a great example of legalized plunder.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Gary G

Re: Who owns the Mitt
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 12:13:58 PM »
Okay then, who are the top three contributors to Ron Paul?
Why, it is members of the US Army, US Navy and the US Air force.
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »
Okay then, who are the top three contributors to Ron Paul?
Why, it is members of the US Army, US Navy and the US Air force.

Yup! Individual members!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 01:26:43 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-santorum-romney-super-pac-demand-20120116,0,7377961.story
RP gets a lot of his money from pacs which don't have to reveal how much or from whom.
all of the candidates have a super pac full of secret money.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 01:47:16 PM »
Yes, he's crap  >:(
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-santorum-romney-super-pac-demand-20120116,0,7377961.story
RP gets a lot of his money from pacs which don't have to reveal how much or from whom.

Yes, he and they do
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Lost Farmboy

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »

Why it's the same ones that owned Obama last time. There is no risk to Wall Street bankers when Goldman owns both likely candidates. Of course this is an old trick at least going back to Woodrow Wilson who allowed the bankers control of the money supply with the Federal Reserve Act, which coincidentally has enriched wall street at the expense of the people, a great example of legalized plunder.

That looks a lot like Obama's list. What does that mean?
A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.   John F. Kennedy

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" -Ronald Reagan

“So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause.”  Padme Amidala

Offline lakota

• Trade Count: (26)
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2012, 02:27:11 PM »
It means that in November you can choose from the incumbent liberal or the challenging liberal-either way...I believe the acronym is B.O.H.I.C.A.
Hi NSA! Can you see how many fingers I am holding up?

Offline Gary G

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 04:07:51 PM »

Ron Paul:

Individual Contributions $12,199,857

- Small Individual Contributions $6,079.034
 - Large Individual Contributions $6,120,822
PAC Contributions   $0
Source is OpenScrets