Author Topic: Gingrich wanted open marriage.  (Read 4669 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Gingrich wanted open marriage.
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2012, 09:44:23 AM »
According to the Good Book, any married man that's ever lusted after another woman has cheated on his wife.  Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

I've been married over 20 years , I still love and lust after my own wife and have never lusted after any other woman, ever!!. Show me where to throw my rock at Newt and I would be happy to cast it.
Newt is a scummy Hypocrite. 
"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
You should run for office.  Telling woppers is the first requirement.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2012, 11:00:12 AM »
+1  Well said Swampman.  Never knew a man, preachers and priest included, that did not lust after a woman at some time.  It's part of our physiology. (how we are wired, instinct in other words).
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2012, 11:31:34 AM »
I could care less about Newt, but a few folks have dragged old David into this thread ...

If you actually read the story, having an affair was not okay, and got him into an awful lot of trouble. The national prophet of the time came into the "oval office" and put his finger in David's chest for doing it. The child conceived in the affair died. And David ... remember the guy who was really into worship, singing, dancing, playing the lyre ... David was fired from the job of building God's Temple, and it went to his son Solomon, eventhough David, drew the blueprints and collected the materials.

David fell down before God and said, " I have sinned against you!" with regards to his affair. So I wouldn't keep throwing David out there as though because he did it we shouldn't judge old Newt or anyone else in public office. Bad decisions, bad character, has consequences.

Most folks don't realize it, but the biblical qualification for an elder is to be blameless, starting in his own home, or else he should not be put in a position of leadership in the church. I would think we'd want something similar for the leader of the strongest nation in the free world, unless you're saying that a Preacher should have more character than a President ... I could go with that too. There's more preachers I'd like to see fired than politicians, but that's just a factor of numbers.
held fast

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
I'd vote for the devil if he could beat Obama.  In this instance I'll take a devil I don't know over the one I do.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline powderman

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
Most folks don't realize it, but the biblical qualification for an elder is to be blameless, starting in his own home, or else he should not be put in a position of leadership in the church. I would think we'd want something similar for the leader of the strongest nation in the free world, unless you're saying that a Preacher should have more character than a President ... I could go with that too. There's more preachers I'd like to see fired than politicians, but that's just a factor of numbers.

TN. GOOD post Sir, I agree. Having a man in office with high moral standards and family values is important to me, we certainly don't have that now. POWDERMAN.  :( :(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline scootrd

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2012, 12:00:58 PM »
+1  Well said Swampman.  Never knew a man, preachers and priest included, that did not lust after a woman at some time.  It's part of our physiology. (how we are wired, instinct in other words).

He said since I've been married. And when you have the best , you don't need the rest.

Unless of course your Newt , then vows don't seem to matter much.Why should the American people
expect anything less from a Hypocrite
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline fatercat

• Trade Count: (14)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2012, 12:16:29 PM »
hell, i want that right now."open" just can't find anyone that'll have me. now that is a dirty down rotten shame.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2012, 12:28:37 PM »
It is not really an issue anymore. The Clintons had an open marriage bigger than the open border to Mexico. Hell old Bill had Dance Hall Girls like Jenny Flowers, Little groupies in the White House under his desk. He even raped women and went free. Hillery "Butch" Clinton stayed in her stall like an old worn out mare. If you don't know Hillery is still there. The Left Wing press and Kool Aid Democrats said, it is OK we are products of the 1960s. It is too Damn bad but folks the well has been poisoned. ::)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2012, 12:40:58 PM »
Everyone is a hypocrite.  Anyone that is divorced and living with another is commiting adultry.  Anyone that has ever had sex with more than one person and is now married is living in adultry.  Anyone that has promised to marry someone and married another is living in adultry.  But for God's grace we'd all go to hell.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2012, 01:43:06 PM »
According to the Good Book, any married man that's ever lusted after another woman has cheated on his wife.  Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

I've been married over 20 years , I still love and lust after my own wife and have never lusted after any other woman, ever!!. Show me where to throw my rock at Newt and I would be happy to cast it.
Newt is a scummy Hypocrite.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Wow Scoot;
   Wish I could say that !  I'm an old man now, and such instances are much fewer than they once were..  We all know such thoughts are wrong and we surely should try to avoid them..but sometimes gonads can be wilful things.
   We should keep in mind how an old preacher once explained it.  He said;  "We can't keep the birds from flying over our head, but we can keep them from making a nest in our hair" !
 Curiously, old Wally.... my neighbor's Beagle, doesn't seem interested in any neighborhood females..but then he was neutered as a pup..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Then Scoot says;
  " Show me where to throw my rock at Newt and I would be happy to cast it. "
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Anyone who claims to be without sin...doesn't get the message Jesus delivered concerning the woman threatened with a stoning.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 “If we say, We have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”  (1John 1:8)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2012, 01:59:09 PM »
Newt just won SC....

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2012, 03:03:05 PM »
Newt just won SC....
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Terriffic !!.....ABO... (anybody but obama)

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2012, 03:21:45 PM »
Newt just won SC....

Did he? For that feat, he owes John King &  Juan Williams each a fine single-malt scotch.
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline Dixiejack

• Contributor
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2012, 03:36:46 PM »
Does Newt smoke cigars?   ;D

Offline scootrd

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2012, 05:37:07 PM »
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Then Scoot says;
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
  Anyone who claims to be without sin...doesn't get the message Jesus delivered concerning the woman threatened with a stoning.
 “If we say, We have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”  (1John 1: 8)

Once again you try to take me out of context. Never said I wasn't without sin.

I said since I have been married I have never lusted after another woman , and I haven't . I have a great wife. She is my best friend , and all we have ever needed are each other.

Newt on the other hand doesn't understand the meaning of the words fidelity and faithfulness , and even more disgusting waits till his wives need him the most when stricken with cancer or multiple sclerosis then divorces them with another mistress waiting in the wings.  And you all expect him to be faithful to any promises he makes to conservative republicans.

Newt doesn't know the meaning of the word faithful. Hypocrite of the highest caliber. If this is the man you want representing conservative republicans, we have already lost alot more than a presidency. they have lost their moral compass.

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2012, 07:13:51 PM »
Why did the folks in SC go for Newt in such great numbers? Was this driven by the Evangelicals? If this was due to religious affiliations Romney can not win in most of the Red States. The news interviews seem to indicate many people in SC had a problem with Romney's religion.

Offline scootrd

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2012, 05:08:03 AM »
I haven't heard any commentary this AM , but If that's the case I guess SC Evangelicals would rather see an Adulterer RINO in the oval office than a Mormon RINO.

It doesn't matter really , Romney will buy Florida. Romney is from Michigan  so that's probably in the bag, and Newt isn't even on the Ballot in Virginia and a few other states.

All in all its like watching a slow moving RINO train wreck

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2012, 05:23:49 AM »
I said since I have been married I have never lusted after another woman , and I haven't.

Laffin'

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2012, 07:28:37 AM »

LMAO !!
CNN's John King handed Newt the big win in SC when he opened that Debate asking Gingrich about his marriage, got an all guns broadside for the slimy attempt to embarrass Newt. When he(Newt) got that thunderous applause I was convinced he would win.

I wouldn't bet that Newt does much better in FL.
BTW. Paul came in last, no surprise there.

What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline teamnelson

• Trade Count: (30)
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »
All in all its like watching a slow moving RINO train wreck[/l][/l]
held fast

Offline sidewinder319

• A Real Regular
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2012, 08:54:59 AM »
Scootrd you are dead  on. A RINO wreck so true. ;D

Offline Zipper

« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2012, 09:36:27 AM »
If Ole Newt could manage two women at the same time and keep his sanity he is qualified to fix this mess we are in. He has to have a cast iron constitution.

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2012, 09:59:43 AM »

Excuse me?? Paul came in third ahead of Santorum.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline yellowtail3

• Oh father of the four winds, fill my sails!
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »

Excuse me?? Paul came in third ahead of Santorum.

In the case of Ron Paul, where he finishes is reckoned differently than for other candidates - haven't you gotten the word on this phenomena? Here, John Stewart explains:

[/url]
Jesus said we should treat other as we'd want to be treated... and he didn't qualify that by their party affiliation, race, or even if they're of diff religion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2012, 11:08:29 AM »

Then Scoot says;
 “If we say, We have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”  (1John 1: 8)

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Scoot says.....Once again you try to take me out of context. Never said I wasn't without sin.

I said since I have been married I have never lusted after another woman , and I haven't . I have a great wife. She is my best friend , and all we have ever needed are each other. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Not taking anything out of context, Jesus is trying to tell the stupid stoners...  if you have any sin of any kind, you have no business lining up to stone this woman for her sin..
   Read him again...
    King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her".

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2012, 11:14:07 AM »

Yep, Republicans still aren't sure which liberal gun grabber (that was for Obamacare before they were against it) that they want to nominate to run against the liberal gun grabber that signed Obamacare into law.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2012, 11:55:33 AM »

Yep, Republicans still aren't sure which liberal gun grabber (that was for Obamacare before they were against it) that they want to nominate to run against the liberal gun grabber that signed Obamacare into law.
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
   Interesting polyglot group we have running to keep the presidency and those trying to get it !
  A.   One admits he cheated on his wife..

B.  Another admits to being a pothead and coke user. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=6mnzRK5FwxA

C.  A third admits he wants to make drug addiction easier... by legalizing them all.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :P
   Dorothy..click the heels of your red slippers..we've got to get out of here.. ;) ;D

Offline scootrd

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2012, 01:18:36 PM »
Then Scoot says;
IG , stop being an instigator , your intelligent enough to get the drift...

I wasn't literally responding Biblically to John 8:7.

I was responding directly to Swampy who stated and I quote. "According to the Good Book, any married man that's ever lusted after another woman has cheated on his wife".  Let he that is without sin cast the first stone.

and I responded I haven't , making the point about Newt.  Any man who cheats on his wife will cheat on others including America.  Not only an adulterer who divorces them when they have cancer and multiple schlorosis. always with a mistress in the wings.   Newts a scumbag. defend him if you wish, if it doesn't compromise your morality and values,  It does mine.