Author Topic: Obama says no to jobs for union workers, panders to eco-fascists  (Read 589 times)

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Obama has refused to issue permit for the Keystone pipeline.  He would rather appease the eco-fascists than create jobs for unemployed American construction workers and tradesmen, many of which belong to unions that voted and campaigned for him.   The GOP should take advantage of this.  ST762

We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Obama says no to jobs for union workers, panders to eco-fascists
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:05:00 AM »
I doubt if they abandon their hero.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline nomosendero

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »

They absolutely will not. Sometime between now and election he will do something big for Unions.
You will not make peace with the Bluecoats, you are free to go.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 02:04:41 PM »

X2

Unions are prostitutes for the Democrat party, nothing will change that.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Gary G

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 09:04:13 AM »
The sole purpose of government is to protect your liberty. The Constitution is not to restrict the people, but to restrict government.  Ron Paul

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

“Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone.” — Frederic Bastiat

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2012, 10:36:17 AM »
Good Cartoon!
Of course he blocked it.
He hates our economy.  He wants higher fuel costs to limit your feedom.
He want an angry mob wanting jobs that he keep promissing and will never deliver.
He and his party say that are for the blue collar worker but if you look at the track record they do everything that they can to eliminate traditional blue collar jobs of manufacturing, refining, construction, and mining along with all the auxillery jobs that go with them.  A construction site building a new building creates not only workers, miners, and manufacturer jobs but service related jobs, to fix the trucks and equipment, to feed the workers, to cloth the workers, to meet the unlimited wants of the average person with their disposible income.  (cars, Trucks, Boats, personal items, school, parts and peices for the afore mentioned items and the list can go on and on.)  And as the support people then create jobs with their wants and needs as they have a disposible income.  Trickle down economics simply explained.   But this would make a happy country and a happy country is not one to throw away our founding principals to be come slaves to the state.
Look at history and you will see where unhappy starving people are the ones looking for a Utopian change.  The class warfare has produced some of the worst political desicions ever.  The French revolution and the slaughter in the after math, the Russian revolution and the millions that were killed because of it, the Chinese Revolution and the Millions that were killed, Cambodia, Viet Nam, the Second Chineese purge, Rodisia, Angola, Kenya, Haiti, and Cuba.
I can gop on and on with places around the world where class warefare resulted in conflict and chaos.  many were positioned against a wall to catch rife for not supporting the revolution.

Offline powderman

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2012, 11:51:52 AM »
MCWOODDUCK. Good post Sir. All part of imam obamas plan to destroy us. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 06:53:37 PM »
This issue can possibly come before him again before the election.  Hope it does.   
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »
This issue can possibly come before him again before the election.  Hope it does.   
I hope who ever is running against him brings it up and uses it as a club.

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 01:57:00 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2012, 03:38:54 AM »
Obviously there are a couple of things going on here.  Obwana is beholding to the environazis and all their "green" BS, but there is also the Sorros connection.  Ole George invested big bucks in Brazilian oil and doesn't want any competition from Canada.  The Bamster is all in to the tune of $2 billion of our treasury to the same Brazilian resource development.  I hope someone is on the watch for campaign kickbacks from down that way.

The reports I've heard say that if we fail to go ahead with the pipeline deal, Canada is going to sign with China and the oil will be lost for at least 30 years.  At the very least, the pipeline should make us a little less dependent on Middle East oil and it would seem to me that some of the oil that is being tapped in our own country (Montana, the Dakotas etc.) might be shipped through the same line to the Gulf refineries.
Swingem

Offline powderman

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2012, 05:08:22 AM »
MAGOOCH. Good post Sir, that explains a lot. Now we see why imam obama sent the oil rigs o Brazil. I wonder how much $ he is personally getting out of this?? It's not enough to destroy us, he will get some big bucks for selling us out. POWDERMAN.  >:( >:(
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2012, 06:26:54 AM »
Obama has refused to issue permit for the Keystone pipeline.  .......................................  The GOP should take advantage of this.  ST762

They'll bitch whine and demostrate butI doubt they would vote Republican.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2012, 06:32:35 AM »
I've no idea how much our (Canada) Govt is willing to wait on a possible reversal to this decision. IMO, let's build, starting now, the pipeline going west and sell the oil to China. We can use the $$. 

Second choice would be to get enough refineries here so I don't have to pay 5 bucks for a US gal of gas!! >:( >:(

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 08:15:50 AM »
I've no idea how much our (Canada) Govt is willing to wait on a possible reversal to this decision. IMO, let's build, starting now, the pipeline going west and sell the oil to China. We can use the $$. 

Second choice would be to get enough refineries here so I don't have to pay 5 bucks for a US gal of gas!! >:( >:(
Good idea.
Build the pipe lines and multiple refineries in canada and sell us gas cheap.  It will kill our refinery jobs, move those jobs to Canada and will boost our economy with cheaper energy.  Can you build a few coal electric plants and sell us cheap power as well?

Offline Sourdough

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 10:54:26 AM »
They are already supplying New England with cheap power.

Transcanada has a contract to build a gas pipeline from the north slope to the lower 48.  The right of way exist already along the ALCAN highway.  It would not take much to connect the Alaska Oil Pipeline to a line in Alberta.  Why would they do this you ask?  They can charge for every barrel that passes through Canada.  Good income, just sit back and do maintenance on the pipeline, and watch the bucks roll in.

For all the enviromental wackos that talk about oil spills, and pipeline leaks.  The Alaska Oil Pipeline has only had one spill that was not caught by containment systems, and oil actually got into the environment.  A drunk shot the pipe with a .338 WinMag.  Took three point blank shots to make it through the pipe.  Pipe has withstood many earth quakes, one 9.something,(the strongest quake ever recorded in North America, directly under the pipeline) with no damage to the pipe.  Pipe support systems were damaged, but not the pipe.  It has also withstood two bombs attempting to blow it up.  Three attempts have been made against the pipeline, only one was successful.

Hopefully this will come back to bite Obama where it hurts, in his bid for reelection.
Where is old Joe when we really need him?  Alaska Independence    Calling Illegal Immigrants "Undocumented Aliens" is like calling Drug Dealers "Unlicensed Pharmacists"
What Is A Veteran?
A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.' That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today who no longer understand that fact.

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2012, 07:36:05 AM »

.....................................  Can you build a few coal electric plants and sell us cheap power as well?

You are getting cheap power now from BC Hydro on the west coast and the Quebecois are selling power to the East without burning 1 lb of coal asd  at a lot less then what I pay for.