Author Topic: romneys weakness  (Read 912 times)

Offline scootrd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: romneys weakness
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 02:26:48 PM »
I don't see that Romney has any weakness other than the fact that he's filthy stinking rich and he made most of it himself.  We could use someone like that.  I won't vote for him in the primary but I will in the Fall.

And his avoidance of U,S, taxes by using off-shore Cayman accounts. Unless you would like to stick up for him and provide any other logical explanation or any other legitimate reason to bank in the Caymans, other than to avoid U.S taxes.

You do realize banks in Caymens are really no more than a P.O box?.

The majority of people are not faulting him for being rich.
I personally do fault him for the way he and the Bain Capitals of the world make their money. (but that's my personal issue), and I don't fault otherS who see these types of corps differently.

However if you expect a more equitable Tax system under Romney for the middle class you are sadly mistaken. I find it disgusting he pays 15% (or less) yet the middle class has to pay more, and even more disgusting than the lower tax break he already gets he still feels the necessity to use cayman tax shelters to hide monies and avoid even that 15%.

A non Partisan review of the tax plan he wants to implement will give his .0001% cronys even more tax breaks then they have now yet increase taxes even more on the poor and middle class. dis-honest , staus quo, RINO , CRONY.

I'd equate him to the stereotype Ambulance chasing lawyer scumbag or used car salesman , however that would offend even their professions.

YEAH WE SURE COULD USE SOMEONE LIKE THIS

"if your old flathead doesn't leak you are out of oil"
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there is a gun around I want to be controlling it." - Clint Eastwood
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjaman Franklin
"It's better to be hated for who you are , then loved for who your not." - Van Zant

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: romneys weakness
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 02:29:36 PM »
I don't see that Romney has any weakness other than the fact that he's filthy stinking rich and he made most of it himself.  We could use someone like that.  I won't vote for him in the primary but I will in the Fall.

So......this is what you will vote for?  http://www.nationalgunrights.org/pres_files/Romneyflier.pdf

Cool! A vote for evil and a vote for the destruction of our rights! I'm impressed!

I think it's truely sad that American values have sunk to the point that one will vote for this in order to "win".  This type of thinking is exactly what caused America to become a place that would see liberals condemn the "Ask Not" speech that JFK made many years ago. (At the time we called JFK a liberal...now we would call him a right wing extremist) Obviously the slow erosion of American values and rights is working! :'(
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME