Author Topic: Cowboyz n Alienz  (Read 1033 times)

Offline BobJ

• Trade Count: (0)
Cowboyz n Alienz
« on: January 23, 2012, 04:53:04 AM »
Just watched Cowboys and Aliens DVD. Filled with open tops and cartridge conversions! Someone more knowledgeable than me needs to watch and report!! Pretty good show, and the firearms on display were fabulous.

Offline BobJ

Re: Cowboyz n Alienz
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 10:34:49 AM »
Finally came up on imdb movie gun section:
Rem 1858 New Army, Buck Taylor. Colt 1860 Army, Daniel Craig, early cartridge conversion with loading lever still attached. Colt SAA Cavalry model, nickel, ivory grips, Harrison Ford 7 ½”. Colt 1878 double barrel shotgun 12 gage. Winchester 1866 yellow boy, possibly 44 rf saddle ring carbine,  doesn’t say what caliber the movie gun was. Spencer 1860 carbine, caliber unknown. S&W Schofield Model 3, .45 Schofield.
Pretty good movie, actually.

Offline Peshtigo71

• bountyhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 12:56:43 PM »
Bob
       Yes it is a unique movie, just watched it recently myself.  Definately worth the 2 hrs.  :D
Among all the people were 700 chosen left-handed
men; every one could sling a stone at a hair's breadth and not miss.  Judges 20:16

Offline Gatofeo

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »
Sounds good, but you'll pardon me if my eyes are glued to Olivia Wilde and I don't notice the firearms.
That handsome woman does that to me. I need to send her an invitation to Gatofeo's Post Apocalyptic Desert Retreat & Harem;)
"A hit with a .22 is better than a miss with a .44."

Offline dukkillr

• Moderators
    • The Daily Limit
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »
Sounds good, but you'll pardon me if my eyes are glued to Olivia Wilde and I don't notice the firearms.
That handsome woman does that to me. I need to send her an invitation to Gatofeo's Post Apocalyptic Desert Retreat & Harem;)
Glad someone else said it before me...

Offline Hellgate

• Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 06:01:10 PM »
Re Olivia Wilde: I would expect that she has no tolerance for gun ownership since she was raised in a family of journalists & writers in NYC, did ads for Obama and MoveOn.org who thinks the health care bill being passed was one of the most wonderful accomplishment in history. Wait til she feels a lump somewhere and she gets to see a nurse practitioner that can barely speak english. She's nice to look at but is still just another liberal urban elitist. Her work in Haiti is admirable but I consider her an enemy of my lifestyle. >:(   
Gun control=OSHA for criminals

Hellgate
SASS#3302
DGB#29
NRA Life