Author Topic: Undocumented Immigrants- We need em, couldn't survive without em!!!  (Read 2868 times)

Offline mcwoodduck

• Trade Count: (11)
Re: Undocumented Immigrants- We need em, couldn't survive without em!!!
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2012, 05:51:26 PM »
Not that it makes illegals right (far from it) but consider they come from places where their being killed is a high probility. Add most have no education . Most live by staying out of the spotlight in their home country. They come here for a new start , they know its better and less dangerous than home. They cross a river or fence after crossing hundreds of miles with people trying to kill them . If we don't close the border better it will never stop .
now we fight wars around the world for less than the cruelty our neighbors are facing but do little to protect them , oh yea they have little oil .
Politics !

Didn't a famous general go into Mexico for less than the crime that our people along our border are dealing with ? Were signs up 80 miles from the border telling Americans they would not be safe back in the day ?
When did Americans turn away people running for their lives and not put a boot up the azz of those chasing them or comming across harming Americans ?
Why should their problems, and the effects of their problems hurt us.
I understand that in Mexico there is a drug war.  But again the illegals comming here to get away from it are helping them bring drugs here.  The Mexican drug war is about money and taking and keeping as much as possible.  The illegals comming here are fueling the drug war in their efforts to excape it. 
What if we did not let them in, could they clean up their own county?
Why do we have to fix their problems?
Why is it up to us to educate them?  What does it do to our enducation system?  Why should we allow them to bring our system down?  Shouldn't they look at what works here and try to repeat it in their country?  Instead all but 2 Illegal I have interacted with, one Mexican and one Canadian, wants to take as much as they can from us, and leave.  They do not care about our laws, our coulture, our language, they think we are rich and can afford to give them. 
A sucking chest would kills so does a thousand pin pricks. and definatly 4 to 5 million will easily kill our society.
It is easy to feel sorry for them.  It would do us and them more good to say NO!  Go home and do what we do there.
Rome had the barbarians from the North come in and steal everything that was not nailed down, we have the same problem only from our Southern boarder.

Offline northkid

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (65)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2012, 01:01:10 AM »
I wonder what Mitts takes are on illegal immigration after all his dad was born an raised in Mexico.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney

Offline SHOOTALL

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2012, 02:03:41 AM »
Not that it makes illegals right (far from it) but consider they come from places where their being killed is a high probility. Add most have no education . Most live by staying out of the spotlight in their home country. They come here for a new start , they know its better and less dangerous than home. They cross a river or fence after crossing hundreds of miles with people trying to kill them . If we don't close the border better it will never stop .
now we fight wars around the world for less than the cruelty our neighbors are facing but do little to protect them , oh yea they have little oil .
Politics !

Didn't a famous general go into Mexico for less than the crime that our people along our border are dealing with ? Were signs up 80 miles from the border telling Americans they would not be safe back in the day ?
When did Americans turn away people running for their lives and not put a boot up the azz of those chasing them or comming across harming Americans ?
Why should their problems, and the effects of their problems hurt us.Now that sounds like something the indians would have said back when the settlers came to America to seek religious freedom  ;)
I understand that in Mexico there is a drug war.  But again the illegals comming here to get away from it are helping them bring drugs here.no doubt some do but not all , we can put a man on the moon , track the off spring of a cow from Canada to its stall in the USA we should be able to seperate the good from the bad ?  The Mexican drug war is about money and taking and keeping as much as possible.  The illegals comming here are fueling the drug war in their efforts to excape it. I agree but our immigration is also a political pawn , those in charge looked the other way for years
What if we did not let them in, could they clean up their own county?I doubt it farm tools aginst AK's ?
Why do we have to fix their problems?I would think it would help our security , China is making friends in our neighborhood these days , suppose they offer Mexico or a country in Centeral America help/support for rights to build military bases in their country ? Is that in our best intrest ?
Why is it up to us to educate them? This could have many good come backs , I offer that it only takes a quick look into the DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA to see what having stupid people as a major part of the population does to production , security and well being of a country. What does it do to our enducation system? makes it more expensive Why should we allow them to bring our system down? We should not we have already allowed our system to go down. The results are every where , it ain't good . It dosen't have to . Shouldn't they look at what works here and try to repeat it in their country?They (the ones seeking shelter here ) might the problem is they don't hold the power or the AK-47 .  Instead all but 2 Illegal I have interacted with, one Mexican and one Canadian, wants to take as much as they can from us, and leave. I don't know the number as well as you but I agree most want to make a bank roll and go home and live in comfort , so why not control that ? why not have a tax rate for such a class ? Make it a fair deal for them and us .  They do not care about our laws, our coulture, our language, they think we are rich and can afford to give them. Most may think that way. And to some it might be so when you consider what they came from.
A sucking chest would kills so does a thousand pin pricks. and definatly 4 to 5 million will easily kill our society. Both can be negated by proper care and resolve ,  % million sounds big , it does I agree . but 5% of 340,000,000 is really small .015 % .
It is easy to feel sorry for them. Yep , well some . It would do us and them more good to say NO!To hand out but not a deal where we both prospered   Go home and do what we do there.what leave the borders open , use the labor , allow fake paper work to be made , take paycheck with holdings knowing they will / can't be claimed . In general make a complete mess of immigration and make it a political issue instead of a security issue ? We have states trying to enforce the federal laws and the feds stopping them ,
Rome had the barbarians from the North come in and steal everything that was not nailed down, we have the same problem only from our Southern boarder.Yes they did but they also allowed other to come in and at times strenthen their empire . ;) If you want to compare us to rome consider they left their defense to others , they tried to get others to fight their wars . They allowed there people to slip away from morals , the richer a woman got the less clothes she wore in public to show her power , men with men , women with women  etc. in the last years of rome .Go read the history of the fall of rome it is an eye opener and it is chilling how colse it resembles the USA of today HISTORY REPETES !

Maybe an influx of hard workers would do us some good  ?  ;)
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2012, 09:18:27 AM »
I ALWAYS, Have been for a legal way for  them to get here.
If we had a work program for daily migrant workers, where they are finger printed, they have are given a Tax ID number - Not a Social Security Number.
They are issued a type of green card so they can get a drivers license, they can get insurance, they can pay rent open a bank account and work.  I have not had a problem with that.  We can then keep track of them and tax them as we see fit and keep them in line with the domestic work force of legals.  There are also provisions for political asylum in our immagration laws.
Where I have problems is the same people's first act on comming to the US is to break multiple laws. 
I have a problem with ellected officials swearing to up hold the laws of the land only to blatently and loudly ignore immagration laws but want the laws they like to be followed.  I have a problem with a NON citizen criminal having more rights than I do.
I have a problem with the criminals demanding that we pay for thier kids education, theu we make people available in our court system because they do not speak English and expect us to pay for the translator. 
I am tierd of seeing the kids of illegals flying the Mexican Rag (flag) over our schools.  I am sick of seeing the Chivas goat peeing on the US flag.
I am tiered of hearing of this guy or that that was snatch up by ICE and deported for the 10th or more time being back on the following Monday after bringing in a load of Drugs to pay for the coyote and braging about it like it was a game of tag and he was able to steal cupcakes while hiding.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
I wonder what Mitts takes are on illegal immigration after all his dad was born an raised in Mexico.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Romney
I have a SIL with dual citizenship  American/Canadian.  lots of people have them.
they were not there just because it was Mexico.  they were there because of their religion.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BAGTIC

• A Real Regular
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »
I know this is a hot issue but to demonstrate my own good faith I am willing to compromise. I propose a prisoner worker exchange. They send us one of their poor unemployed masses and we send them one of ours.

Offline powderman

« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2012, 02:56:31 PM »
MCCWOODDUCK. Great post, I agree. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2012, 09:31:35 AM »
If we had a work program for daily migrant workers, where they are finger printed, they have are given a Tax ID number - Not a Social Security Number.Super idea , its sorta like gay marriage the name don't fit  ;D
They are issued a type of green card so they can get a drivers license, they can get insurancehave to , they can pay rent open a bank account and work.another great idea   I have not had a problem with that.  We can then keep track of themvery important ! and tax them as we see fit and keep them in line with the domestic work force of legals.Yep!  There are also provisions for political asylum in our immagration laws.aLWAYS HAS BEEN
Where I have problems is the same people's first act on comming to the US is to break multiple laws. 
I have a problem with ellected officials swearing to up hold the laws of the land only to blatently and loudly ignore immagration laws but want the laws they like to be followed.  I have a problem with a NON citizen criminal having more rights than I do.AGREE 100%
I have a problem with the criminals demanding that we pay for thier kids education, theu we make people available in our court system because they do not speak English and expect us to pay for the translator. 
I am tierd of seeing the kids of illegals flying the Mexican Rag (flag) over our schools.  I am sick of seeing the Chivas goat peeing on the US flag.These folks should be sent packing and if they return get jail time in AZ with tents and pink boxers  ;D
I am tiered of hearing of this guy or that that was snatch up by ICE and deported for the 10th or more time being back on the following Monday after bringing in a load of Drugs to pay for the coyote and braging about it like it was a game of tag and he was able to steal cupcakes while hiding.

Offline lgm270

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2012, 08:46:51 AM »
If we had a work program for daily migrant workers, where they are finger printed, they have are given a Tax ID number - Not a Social Security Number.
They are issued a type of green card so they can get a drivers license, they can get insurance, they can pay rent open a bank account and work.  I have not had a problem with that.  We can then keep track of them and tax them as we see fit and keep them in line with the domestic work force of legals.  There are also provisions for political asylum in our immagration laws.
I have a problem with ellected officials swearing to up hold the laws of the land only to blatently and loudly ignore immagration laws but want the laws they like to be followed.  I have a problem with a NON citizen criminal having more rights than I do.
I am tierd of seeing the kids of illegals flying the Mexican Rag (flag) over our schools.  I am sick of seeing the Chivas goat peeing on the US flag.

A legal way to get them here?  Why don't we send a couple of thousand of them to your neighborhood.  You will change your tune very quickly when they play their mariachi music all night, part their cars in front of your driveway, dumb down your schools, bankrupt your hospitals and transform your community into a filthy stinking Mexican slum.

I have watched these vermin destroy metropolitan Southern California over the last couple of decades. I speak from experience.

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2012, 08:58:46 AM »
Now that's funny , what do they do run the American's that live like that out ?

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2012, 09:02:05 AM »
there is an important lesson to be learned here.  one reason the mexicans are so oppressed is because the corrupt government do NOT allow the average mexican to own a firearm.
we may become the new Mexico under this administration and start sneaking across the border into Canada.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline SHOOTALL

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2012, 09:07:57 AM »
Talk about jumping out the pan into the fire .......

Offline mcwoodduck

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2012, 09:23:55 AM »

A legal way to get them here?  Why don't we send a couple of thousand of them to your neighborhood.  You will change your tune very quickly when they play their mariachi music all night, part their cars in front of your driveway, dumb down your schools, bankrupt your hospitals and transform your community into a filthy stinking Mexican slum.

I have watched these vermin destroy metropolitan Southern California over the last couple of decades. I speak from experience.
I lived in Temecula for 14 years, I know, I saw it too.
My friend worked with a bunch and we would hear of one or the other getting picked up and he would be back on Monday.
If we have a control on who we allow in for migratory work then we can tax them, we can bill them for their kids attendance at school,  We know what it costs to educate them. We can keep track of the health care they use (steal). and collect on it lowering the health care insurance costs to us all. We can have lower insurance rates for the uninsured motorists.  We need to be very clear that they are here like a diplomat and that any children are not dual citizens.  We need to get rid of dual citizenship or make it illegal in the US.  You are either an American Citizen or you are not.   With that we need to make the punnishment very harsh for breaking the law.
I saw in Santa Anna where they had to stop doing DUI check points becase all they were catching in the check points were illegals drunk with no license or insurance and rather than crack down they allowed them to continue.
In San Francisco they have the similar laws that allowed illegal gangbangers to KILL a family,  and are not required ot return an unregistered and uninsured car to anyone with a drivers license.  If I get pulled over with out a license, no insurance, or drunk, my car is going to be confisicated and I will have legal problems.
Today on the news I heard that Homeland Security is going to not deport people that have been here a while and have not committed any crimes.  BEING HERE ILLEGALLY is a crime.  NOT paying taxes is a crime, Working with out permission is a crime.

Offline powderman

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2012, 10:16:22 AM »
MCWOODDUCK. Another good post Sir. POWDERMAN.  ;D ;D
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm