Author Topic: N R A  (Read 309 times)

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
N R A
« on: January 30, 2012, 06:39:15 AM »
I  havent   yet   heard    what    candidate     the    N R A   is    backing.   Does   anyone   know?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: N R A
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 01:12:04 PM »
I  havent   yet   heard    what    candidate     the    N R A   is    backing.

According to David Keene, President of the NRA, The Republican presidential candidate is likely to be Mitt Romney.

Keene say's,given the state of the economy, Romney’s credentials are unmatched. ::)

“Romney has the best economic credentials of anybody in the Republican Party,” Keene says. “So when he says I can deal with the economy and creating jobs, he’s probably more credible than almost any of the other candidates. He’s the only one really with a national infrastructure, a national fundraising base, and a national organization. So he’s done his groundwork over the last four years.”

He says Romney has gotten comfortable with where he is.Isn't that refreshing? ::)

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Cuts Crooked

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 12:35:17 AM »
According to David Keene, President of the NRA, The Republican presidential candidate is likely to be Mitt Romney.

Interesting! He says he's likely to be the The Republican presidetial candidate....he DOESN'T say the NRA is backing him.  ???
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 12:39:25 AM »
they don't back anyone until it's down to hussein and one republican.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye