Author Topic: The worlds most dangerous book.  (Read 1421 times)

Offline powderman

• Trade Count: (0)
The worlds most dangerous book.
« on: February 02, 2012, 04:44:20 PM »
http://www.pi-news.org/2012/01/the-worlds-most-dangerous-book/

This book is responsible for the deaths of over 270 million people. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Only half the people leave an abortion clinic alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM
What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to understand???
I learned everything about islam I need to know on 9-11-01.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDqmy1cSqgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9kieqGppE&feature=related
http://www.illinois.gov/gov/contactthegovernor.cfm

Offline SwampThing762

• Trade Count: (10)
Re: The worlds most dangerous book.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 05:30:56 PM »
Excellent post, powderman.  This article reveals the truth about the cancer of Islam.   270 million dead and counting........

Yup, it truly is a religion of peace; the only religion that demands blood.   Yet the liberals and Islamopologists claim that Christianity has the most blood on its hands.     Christ only mandated that the apostles go forth into the world, baptizing all nations in the name of the Father and the Holy Spirit.

May the peace of the LORD be with you always, Brother Powderman.

ST762
We learned the true nature of Islam on 11 Sept 2001.

Show your appreciation for Islam....eat more bacon.

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 12:16:41 AM »

This book is responsible for the deaths of over 270 million people. POWDERMAN.  :o :o

Just curious, but does that article go into detail as to how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity?
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 12:35:53 AM »
A long time ago, Christians killed in the name of religion.  muzzies kill every day.
is it dangerous to drive thru a Christian neighborhood?  nope.
how about a muzzie neighborhood?  yep.
do Christian preachers recruit suicide bombers?  nope.
do imams recruit suicide bombers?  yep.
when a person keeps comparing Christians to muslims, well, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes on judgement day.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (44)
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 01:37:05 AM »
Just curious, but does that article go into detail as to how many people have been killed in the name of Christianity?

Excellent point......
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

1st Special Operations Wing 1975-1983
919th Special Operations Wing  1983-1985 1993-1994

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline Heather

• GBO Supporter
    • mymartialartsplus.com
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 07:06:29 AM »

It's funny you ask that. When I saw the topic I thought I was coming into a Bible discussion.  ;) Seriously though for a country that was FOUNDED ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, it amazes me that how in just a few hundred years it's citizens are so far from religious tolerance that it is heart breaking. 
Strive for complete serenity in all aspects of life.
www.mymartialartsplus.com

A closed mind is often closed to the truth!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and loose both...Ben Franklin

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 10:12:36 AM »

It's funny you ask that. When I saw the topic I thought I was coming into a Bible discussion.  ;) Seriously though for a country that was FOUNDED ON RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, it amazes me that how in just a few hundred years it's citizens are so far from religious tolerance that it is heart breaking.
yeah, we should be tolerant toward religions whose aim is to destroy Christianity and Judaism and whose favorite sport is cutting off peoples heads who are just doing honest jobs.
how could I have been so blind as to not see the love exuding from them?
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Cuts Crooked

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 02:35:59 AM »

I'd be inclined to say far less.....both were involved in wars many years ago......the muzzies are still doing it.....and on a pretty huge scale.
Smokeless is only a passing fad!

"The liar who charms and disarms and wreaths himself in artifice is too agreeable to be called a demon. So we adopt the word "candidate"." Brooke McEldowney

"When a dog has bitten ten kids I have trouble believing he would make a good childs companion just because he now claims he is a good dog and doesn't bite. How's that for a "parable"?"....ME

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 03:06:42 AM »
Less makes it ok?  Time makes it ok?  68 million+ were killed during the dark ages alone by the Church.
"Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?" Sogoyewapha, "Red Jacket" - Senaca

"Manus haec inimica tyrannis / Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem" ~Algernon Sidney~

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 05:39:12 AM »
yeah, we should be tolerant toward religions whose aim is to destroy Christianity and Judaism and whose favorite sport is cutting off peoples heads who are just doing honest jobs.
how could I have been so blind as to not see the love exuding from them?
.Destroy what...huh!?....sounds like a huge conspiracy theory...maybe all this should be moved to THF.. ;)   ...TM7
irans ayatollah said yesterday that their mission was to destroy Israel and the great satan (that's us).
it was all over the news, not just fox.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline BBF

• GBO Supporter
  • I feel much better now knowing it will get worse.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 08:31:34 AM »
Whoa, a lot of "liberties" in the translation. It doesn't come as a surprise to me.
What is the point of Life if you can't have fun.

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 08:46:48 AM »
Less makes it ok?  Time makes it ok?  68 million+ were killed during the dark ages alone by the Church.

I have no idea if your claim is true. I doubt you do either.
But it's interesting to observe that after that time, when Christianity began to flourish around the world that the whole world prospered and became more civilized. Would the whole world still be in the "dark ages" without Christianity? If I look at the nations that have the least amount of Christian influence, it appears that could be true. The most free and civilized nation in history was founded on Christian principles and values, by Christians. That would be the United States of America. And as we see those same Christian principles and values erroding in America, we also see the decline of America in like measure.
Maybe just a coincidence?

"The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God."--Adams wrote this on June 28, 1813, in a letter to Thomas Jefferson.

"Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate for the governance of any others."
 John Adams.

“The Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations.”
 John Adams

George Washington
1st U.S. President
"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian."

"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible."

“The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained”

“What students would learn in American schools above all is the religion of Jesus Christ.”

"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors."

" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline BUGEYE

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 08:56:56 AM »
"the ayatollah added"  "the leader said"  that is all someones translation.
when you google something, you'll find both sides of any arguement.
when BOTH cnn and fox say something, it's probably true if they agree on it.
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
If you doubt history, read what was once the second most popular book in America.

http://www.ccel.org/f/foxe/martyrs/home.html

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 10:00:33 AM »
And you're point is?

Offline powderman

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »
SADDLEBUM. Excellent post Sir. The death toll by muslims is added to every sgl day, 365 days a year. It is no fluke most, if not all, of the biggest cesspools in the world are in muslim countries where satan lives. POWDERMAN.  :o :o
Mr. Charles Glenn “Charlie” Nelson, age 73, of Payneville, KY passed away Thursday, October 14, 2021 at his residence. RIP Charlie, we'll will all miss you. GB

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 12:52:19 AM »
I don't think your post was accurate Saddlebum... During the Dark ages of Christianity, the countries of Islam were experiencing a golden age of learning.  Scholars were honored by kings and many advances in science and medicine were made. 

Essentially, while bathing was discouraged and books were burned in Christian Europe, The opposite was occuring in the Islamic countries to the south. 

For a period...  The dark ages of Christian Europe essentially came to an end when soldiers returning from the Crusades brought back with them knowledge and lifestyle changes learned during their time served in the lands of Islam. 

While I myself don't agree with the rule of Islam these days, it's ignorant to not recoginize the advances in science and medicine that Islam made during it's golden age.
I'm voting 3rd party in this election by writing in Jesus Christ for president.  Sadly even if this were an option most of you would still vote Republican because "It's a two party system."

Offline saddlebum

• "I ain't never been killed in my life."
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 02:35:12 AM »
I don't think your post was accurate Saddlebum... During the Dark ages of Christianity, the countries of Islam were experiencing a golden age of learning.  Scholars were honored by kings and many advances in science and medicine were made. 

Essentially, while bathing was discouraged and books were burned in Christian Europe, The opposite was occuring in the Islamic countries to the south. 

For a period...  The dark ages of Christian Europe essentially came to an end when soldiers returning from the Crusades brought back with them knowledge and lifestyle changes learned during their time served in the lands of Islam. 

While I myself don't agree with the rule of Islam these days, it's ignorant to not recoginize the advances in science and medicine that Islam made during it's golden age.

Sure, Islamist built upon the foundational knowedge that they stole from the Greeks, Romans and others as they conquered their way accross the Middle East and beyond. They translated all that knowedge into their language and took advantage of it and built on it for alot of years before it was finally translated into Latin and shared with the rest of the world. They did okay for awhile and made contributions. But my previous post was an observation of more history than what you post about. So what happened? Did they just run out of everyone elses ideas? Or did they just decide that living like barbaric, poverty strickin bedouins was more to their liking. Eventhough they have control of most of the world's oil and huge mineral reserves. Not to mention all the money and stuff they get from us and the UN. Or is that our fault too?

It is also "ignorant" to not see the "coincidence" that the more Judeo Christian influence there is in a region or country, the more properous and civilized that region or country is. Israel is a perfect example of that. After Islamist and others ran the Jews out of the country, they turned it into a wasteland. Since the Jews have regained a small portion of their homeland, they have turned it back into a productive and more civilized democracy. No thanks to the constant rockets being fired at them from the barbarian squaters next door that spend all the money they get from America, the UN and other "donors", on terrorism instead of infrastructure and civil progress. All that knowledge didn't get Islamists very far up the food chain in my opinion.
" FIREARMS STAND NEXT IN IMPORTANCE TO THE CONSTITUTION ITSELF. THEY ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE'S LIBERTY TEETH AND KEYSTONE UNDER INDEPENDENCE."       George Washington

“OUR CONSTITUTION WAS MADE ONLY FOR A MORAL AND RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. IT IS WHOLLY INADEQUATE TO THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY OTHER."           John Adams

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 03:22:44 AM »
Im not arguing that Islam isnt currently a third world religion.  Thats obvious.  I was merely pointing out that the dark ages came to an end because Christian crusaders brought home knowledge gained from more advanced Islamic nations.

Also its ignorant to think that any ideas or advances in education or medicine or science isnt an improvement on the work.that somebody else.already performers.

Offline Dixie Dude

• Trade Count: (6)
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 05:33:12 AM »
The dark ages also came to an end when we had the protestant reformation and people began to read the bible for themselves.  When the barbarians took over the Roman empire, they brought in a lot of their pagan beliefs and superstitions.  Uneducated people will almost believe anything if it matches their experiences.  It wasn't just the crusades.  The Muslims also acquired a lot of knowledge from India to mix in with the Greek and Roman knowledge they captured.  Their math concepts mostly came from India.  Very little if any actual scientific knowledge did they acquire on their own.  Once the protestants learned to read and write, religious wars faded, then it became state wars.  The West went through the reformation and renisance while the Muslim world never did.  Even the Jews (Israelites) changed with the west.  They once stoned, etc.  The Muslims still do. 

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 05:40:14 AM »
Im not arguing that Islam isnt currently a third world religion.  Thats obvious.  I was merely pointing out that the dark ages came to an end because Christian crusaders brought home knowledge gained from more advanced Islamic nations.

Also its ignorant to think that any ideas or advances in education or medicine or science isnt an improvement on the work.that somebody else.already performers.
And in fact, the jewish world openly admits that their golden age was under moslem morish rule in Spain wherein Sephardim thrived....
One of the most war filed vengeful, jealous ,genocidal,  decitful, slavery treatises ever written is the first 5 books of the OT__little more than a slave and war manual....the Qu'ran is pale in comparison.
That Don Quixote is the second most all time published and read book is just interesting; plus the fact that Jousting with Windmills is a very apprppriate metaphor for this days......
TM7

That's funny......I don't remember any passages in the OT's first five books about beheading people who refuse to convert to a heathen religion.  The Quran says:

"I shall be with you. Give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers." (Sura 8, Verse 12)

"When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield strike off their heads." (Sura 47, Verse 4)

I don't remember any  passages in the OT's first five books about slaughtering peoples of other religions in the quest for world domination.    The Quran says:

"So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and  besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if  they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their  way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful." (sura 9, Verse 5)

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have  prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who  have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment  of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."  (Sura 9, Verse 29)

"And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out  from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than  slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque  until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay  them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers."  (Sura 2, Verse 191)

These few verses make my point.  You claim the first 5 books of the OT were to incite war, implying against non-blievers.
TM7, please enlighten us.   

ST762

"Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam." (Not to us Lord, not us, but to your name give the glory)  -- Knights Templar motto

Offline SwampThing762

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 05:43:35 AM »
I also found a page with different excerpts from the Quran.  The world's most dangerous book, indeed.

Here are a few -KORAN commands to kill infidels: Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98
On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161
Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191
Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme. (different translation: ) Fight them until there is no persecution and the religion is God's entirely. - Sura 2:193 and 8:39
Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it. - 2:216
(different translation: ) Prescribed for you is fighting, though it is hateful to you.

..... martyrs.... Enter heaven - Surah 3:140-43
If you should die or be killed in the cause of Allah, His mercy and forgiveness would surely be better than all they riches they amass. If you should die or be killed, before Him you shall all be gathered. - 3:157-8
You must not think that those who were slain in the cause of Allah are dead. They are alive, and well-provided for by their Lord. - Surah 3:169-71
Let those fight in the cause of God who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fights in the cause of God, whether he is slain or victorious, soon we shall give him a great reward. - Surah 4:74
Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject faith fight in the cause of evil. - 4:76
But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever you find them. - 4:89
Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred, which shall endure till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will declare to them all that they have done. - 5:14
O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Those of you who make them his friends is one of them. God does not guide an unjust people. - 5:54
Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme - 8:39
O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there are 20 steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish 200; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding. - 8:65
It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67
Allah will humble the unbelievers. Allah and His apostle are free from obligations to idol-worshipers. Proclaim a woeful punishment to the unbelievers. - 9:2-3
When the sacred months are over, slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them. - 9:5
Believers! Know that idolators are unclean. - 9:28
Fight those who believe neither in God nor the Last Day, nor what has been forbidden by God and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, even if they are People of the Book, until they pay the tribute and have been humbled. - 9:29 (another source: ) The unbelievers are impure and their abode is hell. (another source: ) Humiliate the non-Muslims to such an extent that they surrender and pay tribute.
Whether unarmed or well-equipped, march on and fight for the cause of Allah, with your wealth and your persons. - 9:41
O Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites. Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. - 9:73
Allah has purchased of their faithful lives and worldly goods, and in return has promised them the Garden. They will fight for His cause, kill and be killed. - 9:111
Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:
Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As for those who are slain in the cause of Allah, He will not allow their works to perish. He will vouchsafe them guidance and ennoble their state; He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them. - 10:4-15
Allah has cursed the unbelievers and proposed for them a blazing hell. - 33:60
Unbelievers are enemies of Allah and they will roast in hell. - 41:14
When you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks, then when you have made wide slaughter among them, tie fast the bonds, then set them free, either by grace or ransom, until the war lays down its burdens. - 47:4
(different translation: ) When you meet the unbelievers in the battlefield, strike off their heads, and when you have laid them low, bind your captives firmly.

Those who are slain in the way of Allah - he will never let their deeds be lost. Soon will he guide them and improve their condition, and admit them to the Garden, which he has announced for them. - 47:5
Muslims are harsh against the unbelievers, merciful to one another. - 48:25
Muhammad is Allah's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another. Through them, Allah seeks to enrage the unbelievers. - 48:29
Prophet! Make war on the unbelievers and the hypocrites and deal sternly with them. Hell shall be their home, evil their fate. - 66:9
The unbelievers among the People of the Book and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of all creatures. - 98:51
Fight them so that Allah may punish them at your hands, and put them to shame. (verse cited in Newsweek 2/11/02)

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 05:47:37 AM »
I think you guys are missing my points.

The first point I've made is that during the Moslem Golden Age, cities were centers of learning.  Regardless of how the information came to these centers, it was widely accepted by people hungry to learn more.  This was not the case during the dark age of Christianity.  Books were burned.  Bathing was discouraged by the church ect ect...

The second point I was making was that the catalyst for the ending of the Dark Ages in Christian Europe was the return of soldiers from the Crusades.  Those soldiers had been to lands where education and science were free to be studied.  There were entire markets devoted to the sale of books.  Bathing and hygiene were encouraged and provided for the people in the form of public baths.  The men returned from the Moslem lands and instituted the changes in basic life that paved the way for the great days of Christian Ruled Europe during the High Middle Ages.

Offline powderman

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 05:49:59 AM »
SWAMPTHING. Good post Sir, all true. Looks like we have another supporter of the ishmaelites. I knew somebody would bring Christians and Jews into it when the subject was discussing satans handbook. As gomer used to say, surprise surprise surprise. POWDERMAN.  :D :D

Offline Singleshotsam

• I.T. Professional
  • GBO Supporter
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 06:05:44 AM »
SWAMPTHING. Good post Sir, all true. Looks like we have another supporter of the ishmaelites. I knew somebody would bring Christians and Jews into it when the subject was discussing satans handbook. As gomer used to say, surprise surprise surprise. POWDERMAN.  :D :D

I like how relevant your posts are to these discussions Powderman...  ::)

Also I'd like to say that the only stance i've taken in this discussion was to point out the following about Saddlebums post...

Would the whole world still be in the "dark ages" without Christianity? If I look at the nations that have the least amount of Christian influence, it appears that could be true.

The quote was made about the Dark Ages.  The Dark Ages existed in Christian Europe during the Early Middle Ages.  Consequently during that time Islam was experiencing a Golden Age.  Whether the advancements the Islam civilizations made during this time were all legit or captured when countries were taken over appears to be under debate.  What isn't under debate is that Moslem nations were a much better place to live during the Early Middle Ages than the lands of Christian Europe after the decline of the Roman Empire. 

I'm certainly not Pro Islam, but I am against false historical information being strewn about in the name of Christianity.

Offline jimster

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 06:23:02 AM »
Regardless of the reason that mankind is always killing each other, it's pretty much built in to the species, even if everyone were the same religion it would still probably happen for other reasons, land, resources, or just plain meanness seems to be a good enough reason sometimes too.  I doubt you'll end it, been going on since the beginning, the most you can do if defend yourself when and if the time comes. You could be a total pacifist, but they are just easier to kill I suppose. 

So I guess in the end almost everyone chooses a side one way or the other, which for some might boil down to your family even if you isolate yourself from everything.  I don't see any end to it until the end times.  Matter of fact, I don't think there is supposed to be an end to it until the end times. 

Offline Swampman

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 07:14:13 AM »

Like Jesus Christ, my problem is with religion.  One is no better than the other.  You spew hate everyday and nothing is said about it.  You're full of hate and where does hate come from?

Offline crustylicious

• A Real Regular
  • Reading is fundamental, comprehension optional!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 07:20:04 AM »
Take the test.

Whose God is More Vicious?

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1001/viciousgodquiz.html
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and the wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
"The speaking in perpetual hyperbole is comely in nothing but love" Francis Bacon, Sr.
Voting is like driving a car- choose (D) to go forward- choose (R) to go backwards!
When all think alike, no one thinks very much. Albert Einstein