Author Topic: Stock Set Question  (Read 286 times)

Offline casper_zip

• Trade Count: (20)
  • Contributor
Stock Set Question
« on: February 04, 2012, 08:51:25 AM »
I bought a stock set on here; haven't gotten it yet, it has been shipped, tho. My question is: The stock is called; NEF LTD ED Limited. It is the straight stock #11 on the sales forum on here.

My question is: what does this all mean ? I am really curious about this.

Thanks and all the best, I've found out, if you don't know, ask.

casper_zip

Offline r29l20

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (26)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Stock Set Question
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 09:17:47 AM »
The NEF( New England Firearms) LTD (Limited) ED (Edition) The picture is the third one down marked #11. This stock has a medalion in the stock. You could PM the seller and ask what the medalion says.

Offline MSP Ret

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (173)
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 09:20:22 AM »
I have a LTD ED and the medallion on mine says "Limited Edition". The straight grip stock is a nice stock for a fast handling shotgun or rifle set up, particularly nice on a short barreled carbine. The laminated wood is strong and nice looking and resistant to warping and putting undue pressure on the barrel from twisting or warping. The Limited Edition medallion is a fancy touch and just means it is a little more scarce or less often come upon than a standard stock. All and all you got a great stock for hunting or for show....<><.... :)
"Giving up your gun to someone else on demand is called surrender. It means that you have given up your ability to protect yourself to a power that is greater than you." - David Yeagley

Offline bigvarmnt

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (56)
  • N. E. Indiana
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 09:21:06 AM »
I would say it means you bought a Limited Edition Straight Stock made by New England Firearms. Must mean Limited limited edition. Must be very limited use ;D 

I think you will like it, they are fast handling and probably nice looking ;) 

Darnit You guys beat me while I was typing. I saw that one and it is nice.